I Found A Love For Me

Now Playing: Blackpink’s Playlist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm almost done cooking when I received a message from someone. I bet it's a text from Jennie. Maybe she might be home late again.

"Hey, Baby. Don't wait for me. I won't be home tonight. My cousin wants me to stay at her place because she asked me to do something for her tomorrow morning. Okay? I love you. Please don't forget to eat dinner. xoxo"

I sighed as I read her message. I have good news to share, but I guess I just have to postpone it and tell her tomorrow.

I think I should call Jisoo unnie to invite her and Lisa at my place to eat dinner. I hope they won't decline my invitation.

"Rosé! I was about to call you. Have you eaten dinner already?" She answered cheerfully.

"Hmm. Not yet 'cause I just finished cooking. May I invite you and Lisa for dinner tonight? I cooked for Jennie but she won't be able to come home." I said while I was feeling a bit lonely.

"What? These past few days, she has been going home late and now she won't be there? I think something's not right, Chaeyoungie." I sighed as I try to ignore what she said to me.

"No, unnie. She's been busy with her work lately. Don't mind about it and it's okay, unnie! I'm okay!" No, I'm not. I lied just to reassure her. "Now please come over and have dinner with me?" I heard her long sigh. She didn't argue with me about this because she knows what I really need and what I really want right now.

"Okay. I have to tell Lisa first. Please wait for a while. Yah! Lisa-yah! Cancel our dinner date tonight! Let's go to Chaeng's place instead!"

"What?! But I—"

"No buts! Do you want me to kick your again?!" Looks like someone's under Jisoo unnie again. Poor Lisa, I bet she reserved their dinner date tonight. I'm sorry, Lisa. I just need to be with unnie right now.

"Okay, okay! We'll go now! Let me find my car keys first." I heard Lisa’s reply, I guess she's not quite far from her.

"Thank you baby! Lisa said yes, Rosé. We'll see you later! Bye!" She hung up. Wow. She actually thought that I wasn't able to hear her threat. Anyway, I have to prepare before they arrive.

I went to the kitchen again to finish anything else before taking a shower. Though I still can't stop thinking about Jennie. She's been quite distant to me lately and I don't want to think about anything else. I love her and I trust her whole-heartedly, but my guts tell me that something is really going on. Augh! I must forget this. I still have to meet Jisoo and Lisa later.

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

It was just in time when Lisa and Jisoo came. Everything was all set. I told them to go straight to the dining room. Jisoo and Lisa sat beside each other while I decided to sat across Jisoo.

We started eating and talked about their lovely relationship. We were laughing and teasing each other when Lisa suddenly stopped.

“Uhm. Babe? Are you okay?” Jisoo asked while looking more concerned at her girlfriend.

"I’m okay. I’m just curious.” She said while staring at Jisoo. “Yah. Chaeyoung-ah. Where's Jennie?" My eyes widen as I heard Lisa asked about Jennie. I guess Jisoo didn't tell her that she's not coming home tonight.

I cleared my throat. "She went to her mother's house to stay and do her a favor." I heard Jisoo sighed which made us look at her. I rolled my eyes at Jisoo and continued to talk about Jennie. "Though I don't have any idea how long it'll be but, I really miss her so much. She's been so busy with her work lately." Lisa responded with a nod.

"Anywaaaay.." Jisoo said. She chewed the food in while Lisa and I looked at her. We both waited for Jisoo to say something. She's still chewing it when Lisa was about to talk. Jisoo stopped her by putting her hand in front of Lisa’s face. "Wait!" She was a bit shocked with what Jisoo did. "What?!” Lisa said in reply.

"Can't you wait? I'm going to compliment Rosé first for improving her skills in cooking, before you say something to her. Okay?" We both laughed at her. Jisoo's acting cute again, yet it's quite effective.

"Okay, Jisoo." I pinched her cheek. "You can go on" she tried to bite my hand but I was able to pull it away. She laughed. "You're such a good cook, Rosé! The food is really delicious!" She raised her two thumbs up and continued eating. “Will you cook for me again?”

I smiled. “Of course, Jisoo unnie. I will. Not just for you but for Lisa also since I know she’ll be jealous of me.” Lisa snorted and we all laughed at her reaction.

We continued our random conversation until we are all done. They stayed in my place for a while to watch a movie. The lovers snuggled close to each other, though I felt quite lonely knowing that it should be four of us, but I’m here alone with the teddy bear that Jennie gave me. We watched “The Notebook” even if Lisa preferred a horror movie instead.

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*


After a few minutes, I didn’t noticed that I fell asleep already when my phone rang. I was so shocked that it fell on the floor. “Damn it” I whispered. My eyes widen as I see Jennie’s name on my screen. I answered it immediately.

“Baby! Hey! How are you? Are you—“

“I’m on my way home. Have you eaten already? I bought something for you. Please wait for me, okay? I love you.”

“I love you too, babe! Please be careful!” I said cheerfully in reply.

“I will ‘cause I still have to marry you someday.” She ended the call.

“Looks like Chaeyoung is finally happy now.” I looked at Lisa and saw them both smiling at me.

“Yes. Yes, I truly am!” I said to them. We continued to watch the movie, although I was too preoccupied with what Jennie said. I think she should be here any minute now.

 

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

The movie ended and Jennie is still not here. “Where is Jennie now?” Jisoo asked. I shrugged as a reply to her. “Why don’t you call her?” I nodded.

I stood up from our seat and called Jennie. I tried to call her a lot of times but her phone is turned off. “Agh! Cannot be reached!” I sat on the couch and crossed my arms.

“Yah! Rosé-ah. Why don’t we just watch more movies? Maybe she’s still driving that’s why she turned it off.” Lisa said to me with a concerned look on her face. “I.. I guess you’re right. I’m just worried! She doesn’t usually turn if off even when she’s driving.” Jisoo held my hand tightly. I squeezed it back.

“Wait. I have to go get something on my car. Baby, let Rosé choose a movie this time.” Lisa kissed her cheeks. “Okaaay.” Jisoo said. “Good girl. I love you.” Lisa tapped her head. She quickly ran out of the living room.

“What do you want to watch?” Jisoo asked. I looked at her and smiled. “Ohhh. I think I know it. Come on, Rosé! We’ve been watching it for many times alrea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter