Somebody Else

Now Playing: Blackpink’s Playlist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been three years since that incident. The kind of incident that Jisoo named as a total nightmare she wished never happened in her life. Right now she’s happily in love with someone else while Rosé, on the other side, seems to be in love with her past. Despite being the first one who broke up with Jisoo, she never understood why she hasn’t been able to forget her ex-lover. Who would’ve thought that after three years, they’d finally see each other again but this time, all the rumors were true after months of stalking and lurking through their social media accounts, the reunion was the answer to her question.

It was not the highschool batch reunion but their college circle of friends kind of reunion. Seulgi wanted to announce something and she wants them to be the first one to know it. Their group consists of 6 females whereas Rosé, Jisoo, Jennie, Wendy, Irene and Seulgi belong.

Before, they used to go to a bar and have a drink but since they’re all adults and working now, they decided to go to a fancy restaurant. They all knew what happened between Rosé and Jisoo three years ago yet this is a reunion that’s why both of them agreed to attend for the sake of their good friend. Also, they all knew that both of them moved on already. Little did they know that it was only Jisoo.

Seulgi proudly proclaimed her marriage with Irene. After hearing it, all of them cheered happily. However, they all thought that it was only the announcement that night. Jisoo proudly revealed that she and Jennie are officially in a relationship. At the first few seconds, there was a bit of awkward silence, then Rosé clapped and congratulated them while the others followed. They stayed a bit longer before they bid their goodbyes.

When Rosé got home, she went straight to the kitchen to look for some strong alcoholic beverage. She wanted to forget, she wanted to release her emotions and she wanted to let herself drown in the taste of the alcohol. She thought about many things including the moments with her ex lover, the sweetest things which she knew that she would never trade with anyone else. She had a lot of what if’s and could haves as if she can actually go back. She kept on thinking a lot.

She cried and cried until she passed out.

 

The next morning, she woke up with a hideous headache. “Augh! I’m never drinking crap again” As what they always say. She noticed how she was already in bed and is already fully dressed. “I bet she did this to me when she saw me passed out on the sofa last night”. She saw the pill and water at the bedside table with a note “For you hangover baby. Take it”.

After taking the medicine, she went straight to the bathroom to take a fresh bath. Once finished, she looked at the mirror to look at herself. “My goodness! I really look like sheez! That’s what happens when you decide to meet your ex-lover. Bravo, Rosie. That was such a great move!” She said to herself. “I wonder if I ever cross Jisoo’s mind?”

As she was about to go deeper through her thoughts, she felt someone hug her from behind, interrupting her own world. It was her girlfriend, Lisa. “Hey. What seems to be bothering my precious girlfriend? Is your hangover gone?” She put her head on Rosé’s shoulder and kissed her cheeks, chipmunk cheeks which her lover always mentions. “Nothing, hun. Just thought about the reunion last night. It was absolutely boring and I really wasted my time. good thing you didn’t come with me. That’s why I had to continue drinking here.” She felt sorry for lying and yet the truth was that she had her heartbroken once again after hearing the revelations last night. Her ex lover whom she knows that still owns a big part of heart is now in a relationship with someone she never thought would fall in love with Jisoo. Unexpected things do happen when you least expect it. She looked back at Lisa and kissed her cheeks. “Thanks for the medicine by the way. It helped a lot.”

“Hey.” She hugged her tighter and began to kiss Rosé’s neck. “I really missed you so much.” The latter didn’t stop and let her continue it. She felt a little bit guilty knowing that it wouldn’t be called as making love when Rosé’s heart and mind belongs to someone else. She turned around and kissed Lisa. It was a bit rough because of how badly she wants to forget Jisoo for a while, if she’ll be able to do so. Her thoughts were disrupted again when she felt Lisa’s hand on her left leg, caressing it, while the other one squeezing her side. She moaned with the contact then put both of her arms on the back of her fiance's neck to pull her closer.

Once they started feeling the heat, Lisa carried her lover in a bridal position that made Rosé squeal. “I’m practicing myself from carrying you to our room.” Rosé smiled as Lisa carried her to their room. “I love you so much, Rosé.” Lisa said with a very sincere voice. Rosé knew that she also loved Lisa but not as much as her latter does. “I love you too, Lisa.” They reached their room and continued what they started a while ago.

 

After a few hours, Rosé woke up alone in the bed. Lisa left a note: “Hi Hun! I cooked brunch for you. Sorry didn’t bother to wake you up, you were sleeping soundly after 3 rounds. ;) I have to go now since I’d be out of town for almost a week again. I promise to make it up to you! I love you!” She smiled and thought about how sweet her girlfriend is.

She went downstairs to eat the food her girlfriend prepared for her. Good thing she does not have work today so she planned on watching netflix while eating her delicious brunch. She was about to turn on the television when someone knocked on the door. She wondered who could it be and opened it. “I bet it’s Lisa, she might have forgotten her wallet again” she thought.

 

“Wendy?! What are you doing here?!” Rosé panicky asked her friend as she didn’t expect someone to come visit her after what happened last night.

“Is that how you would greet your friend?” Wendy replied, crossing her arms in front of her.

“Why? You want me to kiss you?” Rosé said.

“Oh sure!” Wendy wiggled her eyebrows, as if suggesting Rosé to do so.

“Woah! You’re crazy, Seungwan!”

“Crazy for you baby.” She winked. Rosé laughed out loud with her friend’s quirkiness

“Alright keep that greasy mouth shut and give me a hug.” They hugged so tight. “Come in!” She had finally let her friend inside her house.

Wendy sat on the sofa, while Rose got her a glass of water. “So, what brings you here?” She said as she reached it out to her. Wendy accepted and thanked her. “Well I have a very strong feeling that you don’t feel so good last night” She said after drinking water.

“Wow straight to the point.”

“Yes of course! Who else would tell this to you?”

“By the way, how is Sooyoung?” Rosé tried to avoid answering her friend’s question.

“Can we please talk about yours first before mine?

“Oh.. so you’re admitting Sooyoung is yours?” Wendy glared at her friend.

“You’re really trying to get out of the topic huh?” Rosé gave in.

“Alright, alright.” Rosé sighed heavily as she knew her friend wouldn’t let this topic go. “So what is it that you’d want to talk about?”

“You still love her don’t you?”

“What? No way.”

“You are soooo bad at lying. It’s really obvious, especially last night. You should have reminded me to tell you not to be quite obvious as you know we were at the reunion celebrating Seulrene’s announcement”

“Alright, yes! Yes I still do.”

“I knew you too much. So what about Lisa?” Her mood suddenly dropped hearing her girlfriend’s name. She felt guiltiness.

“I do! I love her too but… Jisoo still has this huge part of me.”

“You really need to talk to her. You can’t hurt that sweet innocent Lisa, right? You have to.. AS. SOON. AS. POSSIBLE.” Wendy emphasized as she knew what could possibly happen to her friend if it’ll ever get worse.

“Wow. I thought I’m not at work now but it turns out that I am.”

“I will be bossy for now. Quit acting like a teenager and do something. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter