Is It Serious?

Now Playing: Blackpink’s Playlist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You know what’s worse than waking up early in the morning? It’s the hideous headache that is slowly killing you the moment you open your eyes. Let’s just say that is the way I live. You know? The typical party girl or whatever crap you call it. I can’t recall the last time I stayed at home for the whole day. Ain’t havin regrets though ‘cause everthing’s a lit! My life’s a lit.

Oh, I haven’t introduced myself. My name is Kim Jisoo. I’m 25 years old and currently living with my bestfriends, Rosé and Jennie. You may think that we’re jobless but sorry to break the news homie ‘cause our families are actually one of the most prestigious and richest companies here in our country. So yeah, we may look like some sort of brats though we know how to do business in the morning. At night? We hella party too much ‘til the sun rises.

Alright. I’m talking too much. Time to turn off my camera. I’ll do my second day diary tomorrow. Ciao!

 

After recording myself, it was just in time when Rosé woke up. We slept together, like literally slept together and not the other way around. I may be a player but I would never ever do that to her especially when—

 

Ring Ring Ring

 

Okay! Great timing for interrupting my thoughts. Who dares to call me early? I sighed heavily contemplating whether I should answer the call or not but I was about to answer, the call ended. I put down my phone already then it rang once again. I answered the phone right away to stop whoever this annoying caller is.

 

“Hello. Good Morning.” I faked my voice to hide how irritated I am.

“Jisooooooo!” Oh no. Not this giant again. I pushed my phone away after hearing this awfully familiar voice and brought it back.

“Yah! It’s too early in the morning and you’re so energetic!” The caller on the other line laughed out so loud, it was absolutely testing my patience.

“Of course! It’s time to power up and save lots of energy for tonight!” I furrowed my eyebrows, confused as to what the heck this giant was talking about.

“Tonight? Why? What’s the occasion all about?” The girl overreacting like she just heard some really bad news

“Whaaaaaat?! Come on! Jisoo? Kim Jisoo? Party girl doesn’t know her friend’s event?!” If she could only see how irritated I really am right now, she would’ve slapped my arm. Good thing I can roll my eyes at her reactions presently.

“Yah! I haven’t received any invitations!”

“Ohhhh, my bad. Anyway, party at 8 o’clock sharp! No one must be late or else you ain’t gonna be invited anymore.” I scoffed.

“As if” Yes, I triple dare her because I know how boring it would be without me. I heard her laughed again.

“Ahh kidding aside. Just don’t forget okay? The party won’t be the same without the TRIO.” See? I am purely 100% sure that we will always be invited. I smirked at how proud I am for the three of us.

“Noted. Will update Jennie and Rosé later. See ya.” Finally ended the call. I slumped my back in bed and saw Rosé got up already.

“Who was it, unnie?” She said while tying her hair up. Damn, she looks so stunning.

“Hi pretty young lady. You look so good with your morning face.” I smiled and replied sweetly.

“Psh. Stop it, Jisoo. I ain’t gonna fall for your trap” She threw a pillow on my face and picked up her things.

“But I’m only stating the fact!” She was about to go out but went back just to roll her eyes at me. I really love to see her smile.

“Whatever. I’ll cook breakfast now. What do you want to eat?” Isn’t it obvious? Looking at her wearing shorts and an oversized shirt without.. yeah that. Of course I’d want her.

“You.”

“Excuse me?” I panicked a bit and tried to stay calm since I did not mean to say it out loud. I quickly sat up straight and cleared my throat.

“I said pancakes. I want to eat pancakes with you.” I smiled awkwardly.

“Okaaaay.” She said to me and went out of my room. I immediately face palmed myself. I stood up and looked at my closet to find my outfit for today when I heard my phone buzzed. Is this Joy the annoying giant again? I unlocked my phone then saw a message from someone I kept on ignoring for a month already.

 

Hi. Jisoo! How are you? I just received the invitation. Are you coming tonight? I hope to see you there. I kinda miss you..

xoxo

 

She misses me? Oh wait it says kinda so I don’t care. I hope our paths won’t cross tonight.

 

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=


We may be late but that doesn’t mean that we’re no longer invited. It is highly impossible for Joy to never invite us again. The party’s boring without us, THE TRIO as what she stated this morning.

Once we entered the mansion, we saw that there’s a lot of people already. It wasn’t that loud yet I bet they were waiting for us. Also when we went inside, we knew that most of the visitors recognized us and became the center of attraction. We stopped at the living room and was greeted by Joy. She gave us a slow clapped, which made all of us laughed, then instantly hugged and welcomed us.

“Hello, es! Even though you’re an hour late, proud to say that my girls and I were able to keep up the party. Still, it ain’t the same without you.”

“Wooooh! The TRIO’s here!” Irene shouted then winked at Jennie, who blushed instantly and giggled like a little girl.

“Now this is the party I’ve been waiting for, Joy!” Yeri joined us while holding a glass of wine.

“Shall we?” We all nodded. She picked up the microphone on the table and turned it on.

“ALRIGHT, EVERYBODY! LET’S BEGIN THE REAL PARTY! DJ HIT IT!”

Yep. This is the party that we’re talking about. People around us began dancing to the beat, while the others were busy drinking. Also, some were chatting too loud and you could possibly hear them flirting. My friends and I just kept on dancing, minding our own business then Yeri gave us our drinks. Indeed another long night ahead of us, the TRIO.

 

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

 

Jennie and I were busy having so much fun nearby the pool but then, something caught my attention. Jennie noticed the sudden change of my mood and followed the direction I’m looking at. She nudged me slightly.

“Jisoo unnie. Lisa’s here with her boyfriend.”

“Yeah. Just let her.” I said while looking at them.

“Ohh. You done with her?” She said while looking amused, I just shrugged at her question.

“It’s almost a month ever since I stopped answering her thirsty calls.” Jennie nodded but seems to be not satisfied with my answer.

“Got an eye on someone?”

“You know the answer to that already, Jennie.” I took the glass from the waiter that passed by.

“Who? Is it me?” I almost spat my drink with what she said.

“HA HA. Very funny.” I rolled my eyes at her.

“HEY! You admitted to me before that you almost fell in love with me.” She said while laughing.

“You’re right, you’re right. But you were so whipped for Irene and I wouldn’t want to do something about it.”

“Honestly speaking? You did the right thing. If not, I bet our friendship might end.” I held her hand and squeezed it lightly. She did the same and laid her head on my shoulder.

“Damn, I love this friendship! From buddies to best friends”

“Oops. Don’t forget about being buddies.” We both looked at each other and laughed.

“It’s in the past and besides we only did it once.” I paused for a while after the small toast for our friendship. “But seriously, Jennie? I’ve been with a lot of girls and I can’t find someone to be serious with. Well, almost with Lalisa and you know who.”

“I’m actually curious as to what happened. You were so proud back then but now it’s like you despise meeting her in your life.” I took a sip from my drink and explained myself.

“She kept on telling me that she really likes me or she feels like falling in love but the problem is that, she doesn’t show it enough. She can’t even tell her friends that she’s gay. How will I ever believe that she really wants me in her life?

“Wait, so you think she’s just using you that’s why you stopped?” I nodded and took another sip of my drink.

“Didn’t you gave her a chance at least?”

“I gave plenty of chances but I’m not a robot who doesn’t have any feelings nor doesn’t get tired.”

“Then why the heck do you kept on coming back to Lisa?”

“I thought it would be different this time. I kept on hoping that maybe she’d actually let me feel how she really likes me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter