Pt3: Jiminie (Chim Chim)

Bangtang Boys (BTS) One-Shots (Accepting Request)

 

“Laura…” Jimin tried to speak but she was still apologizing for everything which made him hurt a thousand time more, the guilt was slowly starting to eat him alive. “Laura…” he tried once more, but that still didn’t silence her from mumbling her apologies into his chest, her tears soaking his neck and it made his heart fall to his stomach. “Lu Laura!” He yelled this time, making the girl freeze in his arm as even her sniffles came to an end.

“Did I say something wrong…?” She asked as she picked up her head, staring deeply into his eyes as though searching for something that wasn’t there to physically see.

“Let’s break up” he spoke the words he dreaded to speak since arriving at the hospital, and the fear that striked her widen eyes was enough to make him feel unworthy of even being in her presence.

“Wait what?” She asked, her tears stopping as anger became clear in her features, as though it was the most suitable emotion to feel at the very moment, unknowing of the heart breaking in front of her, despite the cold front he put on.

“I said let’s bre..”

“Why!?” She screamed this time, not wanting to hear the words once again, the words that would probably haunt her for the rest of her life.

“I just don’t feel the same anymore” he lied to her, for he felt that he needed to, yet the pain that quickly took hold of her features made him wonder if this was what was truly needed of him.

“What happened to never hurting me?” She asked softly, and his heart broke further yet he showed no emotion as he stood himself up and instead looked towards the door.

“Guess I lied huh?” His voice was cold for he could feel the tears that were forming in his eyes, his throat starting to close up as he found it difficult to breathe. ‘I lied the day I spoke those words to you. I am the reason behind most of your pain’ his silent thoughts were enough strength to allow him to leave her behind, his heart in a million pieces and his soul shattered.

~*~ Her POV ~*~

“Let’s break up” his voice traveled through her mind as she found the water in her shower growing cold, her hands reaching to turn off the faucet. “I just don’t feel the same anymore” his word continued to haunt her mind as she stepped out of the bathroom, her hands entangling themselves within her now drenched hair. “Let’s not keep in contact” yet her eyes still fell towards the phone that was empty of messages, but full of many comments from his fan, her name still lingering within the comments, but luckily for her, they did slow down.

“Noona!” Her eyes widened when hearing the boy, her attention falling towards the living room couch, alarmed when a grin lined his lips. “You plan on walking around like that all day?” He questioned, bringing her eyes towards the towel which was the only thing wrapped around her body.

“Yah Jungkook!” She yelled, the boys eyes quick to widen as he stood himself up and went towards the front door, his smile becoming even cheesier.

“I don’t mind it” he teased, a gasp leaving his lips when the hair brush came flying in his direction, his indication that he should probably leave now.

~*~

“Why are you so good at this?” Jungkook asked whilst pushing her hands away from the game stick, noting that she was somehow beating him in score. “Seriously Noona” he whined heavier when realizing that she was still beating him, despite his distractions. “You nerd” he huffed instead once the game came to an end, his hand throwing in the air in complete defeat.

“You whine to much, that’s why I won” Laura teased playfully towards the younger boy, sticking her tongue out in the process.

Her eyes widened however when the boy grabbed her tongue, making it retreat instantly, allowing the taste of salt to line her taste buds, causing the boy to breakout in laughter. Not finding his escapade to be that funny, a small hit to his chest would silence him but not for long. His laughter would once again roam through the arcade, causing several people’s attention to fall within their direction.

“We should leave” he fears were coming through as she noticed several people whispering, and Jungkook’s smile disappeared almost instantly as he nodded in understand and grabbed her hand to walk her out of the arcade, ensuring that nobody was following them.

~*~

“Awe, you’re fully dressed this time” his voice caught her attention from the kitchen as her eyes left the window and instead went towards the front door, her hand reaching up to wipe away the tears she was currently shedding.

“Were you hoping that I wasn’t” placing the water on in the sink, she would wash off her face in hopes that her tears wouldn’t be seen before walking towards the living room and settling down on the couch opposed to Jungkook, his smile being brighter than usual, making her eyebrow raise slightly.

“Kind of” he didn’t deny his erted behavior as a wink was sent in her direction, causing her to roll her eyes slightly at the attention, knowing full well that he was joking. “Anyways, I got you something.”

“Whatcha get me?” Her voice brightened up yet when he pulled out a strange object from his pocket, her smile would turn into one of confusion as she tilted her head slightly towards the right. “What is it?” She asked, extending her hand towards the youngest member, alarmed when he suddenly pulled her towards himself, forcing her to fall onto him.

“It’s a hug” he spoke after a moment of confusion and silence, his arms wrapping securely around her figure, causing her to freeze instantly.

‘Jimin used to do this’ her mind rushed towards the man who still held her heart, still not understanding where their relationship had gone so wrong. She didn’t understand why his feelings had suddenly changed so quickly, and her only guess could be that his fans had opened his eyes to everything that was called reality. She was sick, she had a weak heart, and she wasn’t deserving of someone who was so perfect.

“He still loves you” the voice brought her back to reality, as she quickly scurried from the young boy’s arm as though he was a disease. “Did you hear me? He still loves you Noona.”

“Who?” She tried to play dumb, but the boy wasn’t convinced about her dumb response as he gave her a look that would make even the oldest person feel dumb, his eyes daring her to continue to pretend. “News flash, he broke up with me because he doesn’t.”

“You stupid girl” Jungkook sighed heavily before standing up and heading towards the door, his eyes looking back towards her once more, understanding now that he could never take Jimin’s place in her heart, that the spot was reserved for strictly him and no one else, which is how it was suppose to be. “Believe me or not, but he still loves you just as much as he did the first day he met you.”

~*~ His POV ~*~

He watched the comments every day as though he relied on them to give him strength, watching as thousands turned into hundreds and hundreds turning into a handful. They were finally leaving her alone, which was what he had hoped to accomplish, which in return gave him slight comfort of his choices. Yet he knew that he still felt empty inside, knew well that it still hurt to breathe, was painfully aware of just how pathetic he felt lying alone in the once shared bed.

“Hyung” a voice broke his concentration from the social sight, allowing his eyes to finally leave the screen after hours of observing it.

“Jungkook?” He was confused seeing the youngest member at the dorm “why are you here?”

“It’s not me that she needs” Jungkook spoke softly as he plopped himself onto the bed, his eyes going towards the phone that was still locked in his Hyung’s hand. “I know that you feel like you’re protecting her, but don’t you think it’s time to comfort her instead?”

“Why? So that she can get attacked more?” Jimin asked with clear frustration, making the youngest member shake his head softly. “Okay wise one, tell me your thoughts” Jimin was clearly annoyed at this point, dropping his phone to give the boy his full attention, in which Jungkook took the opportunity, to allow his opinions to be expressed.

~*~ Her POV ~*~

“Jungkook I’m not in the mood today” her voice sounded defeated as she yelled towards the door, her eyes falling back towards the television that wasn’t even turned her, showing that her attention had been elsewhere previously. Another knock would indicate that the boy was still there, causing a sigh to leave her lips as she stood and went towards the door. “I’m not in the mood…” she expressed heavily while opening the door, only to freeze when seeing someone else standing there.

She was caught somewhere in between crying and being angry as she stared at the man who seemed just as confused with his own emotions. His eyes never left hers as they were just as large with mixed emotions, causing an awkward silence to linger between them. Never had she felt awkward around him, and as she finally came to her sense she would clear and open the screen door, inviting him into her home, a place in which he once called home as well.

“You can come in” she spoke, and her voice pulled him from his thoughts as his cheeks grew red and his eyes blinked a few times, a nod taking his head as he entered the house, not surprised that it hadn’t changed at all.

She wasn’t surprised that she was denied in seeing him, for now that her eyes had finally caught a glimpse of him, she could now see the bag that lined his eyes. His body almost seemed thin and she couldn’t help but to wonder if he had been eating properly, her guess would be no. Yet she didn’t understand why he looked so horrible if he truly lost feelings for her, and that’s when Jungkook’s words came into play. ‘He still loves you.’ Yet she couldn’t wrap her head around why he would have left her if he didn’t mean the words he spoke.

“You look awful” she didn’t mean to say such things, however when parted to speak, it was the only thing that logically made sense to her, his eyes avoiding contact with her now as he instead looked at the kitchen.

~*~ 3rd POV ~*~

He  couldn’t believe that Laura opened the door, for the woman who stood before him wasn’t matched in beauty, but more looked deflated of life. She looked thin compared to when he last seen her, and the bags under her eyes showed her lack of sleep. His heart broke a thousand times harder upon seeing her, it made him feel as though he had been the one who had harmed her instead of the fans, and it made him almost sick.

“You look worse” he questioned more than he made a mistake which only brought angered eyes within his direction, and she had every right to be angry at him.

“Well the man I love most claims he doesn’t love me anymore so yeah, I would imagine I look awful” he didn’t wish to hear those reasons, for his guilt became too much alive.

“I was trying to protect you” he offered and you were about to yell at him but he continued to speak “I didn’t want you to get attacked anymore. They were saying horrible things about you and threatening you. I couldn’t stand being the reason for that pain.”

He looked so defeated standing there, his hand running through his hair and pulling slightly, allowing his frustration to be seen clearly. Jimin hardly ever cried for he was to strong to allow the tears to slip, but at this moment his eyes were watery and his beauty was fading. He looked unhealthy, as though he had been to focused on other things in order to take care of himself, and that’s when you knew Jungkook spoke the truth. He still loved you, and he probably regretted saying those awful words to you.

“I was able to withstand those mean attacks because I was beside someone who I loved” Laura spoke softly as she began closing the distance between them, understanding Park Jimin more than ever. “Love is never perfect, there is no such thing as happiness unless we work for it, and towards it. I don’t understand why you thought leaving me would help me but Jimin… I really miss you.”

“I miss you too” he spoke in a soft voice as he walked a few steps to close off what distance remained between the two, realizing now that the mistakes of his actions. Wrapping his arms around her waist, her arms quickly s around his neck, pulling him into an embrace that was missed way too much, his nose nuzzling into the crook of her neck to surround himself with her scent.

“So you still love me?” She questioned but wouldn’t pull away from his warmth, instead embedding herself further into it.

“I love you” he spoke softly, reaching for her hand in order to slip the ring he bought months before onto her ring finger, her eyes widening as tears began to fill them. “Today however, I promise to love you forever, to always stand beside you, to always make you smile” he took a step back in order to look in her eyes, a soft smile forming along his lips. “All you have to say is yes.”

“Jimin…” Laura whispered softly as she watched him fall to one knee, her tears winning as they streamed down her cheeks, his eyes never leaving her own.

“Lu Laura” he spoke in a delicate voice, a smile taking his lips “will you Marry me?”

 

(( This concludes the story, I wish to thank ParkJimins_TinyWifey once more for the request, and hope that it met your expectations! Thank you so much for the thoughts and ideas! Also thanks to those who continue to read! Fighting! ))