Jungkookie

Bangtang Boys (BTS) One-Shots (Accepting Request)

 

He felt at peace as his eyes peered down to the woman within his arms, his left bicep curling just the slightest in order to gently move her closer towards him. The heat radiated from her body and softly pressed onto his, burning his entire being on the cold winters night. He wanted desperately to capture those soft sleeping lips, however he knew that being caught doing such things, he would lose his ability to be able to hold her on nights such as these.

She had always slept in his room, for she felt the safest with him for he wouldn’t try to do anything funny while she slept. To her, he was nothing more than a little brother who loyally offered his chest as her personal pillow when she had the chance to spend the night at the dorms. To him however, she was his security blanket that kept him warm, his sanctuary where he felt the safest, and the only woman whom he desired to have at his side, and the only woman who would never accept his strange request.

Age had been their primary issue, while he was young and at the start of his prime, she was experienced and had several years on him. He was much too young in her eyes to be seen as a man, yet everyday he tried his hardest to mature and be capable of being a man worth her attention. No matter, it always seemed to fail. Her eyes never looked further than the baby face that captured his physical appearance, opposed to the love struck man who waited patiently for her to return his feelings.

~*~*~

“How’d you sleep?” Her voice broke through his imaginary world, making his eyes fall from the ceiling towards the waking form.

“I always sleep well beside you” he offered his honest words with a soft smile, allowing his arm to finally fall from her figure.

“Me too, I feel comforted with you” she offered with a stifled yawn before sitting herself up and running her hands through her now entangled hair “what were you thinking about?”

He always felt embarrassed when he was caught day dreaming, for not only was he thinking about her, but now he was forced to lie to the one he wished to share everything with. He could feel his cheeks turning a soft pink hue as he sat himself up, his hand falling towards the back of his neck. She always managed to make him feel so shy, yet on a stage with thousands of eyes upon him, he felt more at ease.

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” He teased playfully, earning himself a soft slap on his chest as she glared towards him, as though expecting another answer to come about. “I’m going to shower first” he explained instead as he quickly rolled from the bed and made his way towards the showering room, leaving the female to sit in wonder as her eyes followed him.

~*~*~

“Did you really just shoot me?” He asked as his eyes fell towards the now water stained white cotton fabric before roaming towards the female who held a water gun within her hands.

“Maybe” she teased back as she blew towards the barrel, as though tempting him to do something about it.

“You’re so going down” he informed her before quickly running up the stairs in order to retrieve the other set of water guns, alarmed to discover they were no longer in the drawer he had always kept them in.

A soft gasp left his lips upon feeling the cold water suddenly hit his back, the splashing effect covering his neck with small water droplets. “Looking for something?” The female cooed playfully as she stood within the doorway towards his room, his eyes slowly roaming for anything that he could use against her.

“Cheater” he seemed defeated, but just when she would fall close enough towards him, his arm would outstretch to pull her towards the bed, quickly mounting her with his legs on either side of her small waist. “Is Noona ticklish?” He asked as though he truly pondered the thought, meanwhile his devilish smile would already clear away the answer as his fingers quickly dug into her sides, causing her to flail about and laugh at a loud rate.

“Yet you call me the cheater” the girl breathed out in small pants as the attack finally came to an end, a soft blush kissing at his cheeks as he realized the position they ended within, him quickly standing himself up.

~*~*~

“Cotton candy?” The female cut off his thoughts as she slid in the seat next to the boy, her eyes slowly roaming towards the television that currently played a familiar cartoon.

“Where’d you get that?” His eyes lit up with life the moment they fell towards the sugar sweetness, automatically allowing his fingers to pry a rather large section of the candy before happily stuffing his mouth.

“I knew it was your favorite so I worked really hard to get it” she ensured the boy before taking the stick away from him, alarmed to see only a small bit remained of the fluffy pink sugar.

Taking the candy further away from him however didn’t stop it from vanishing as he slid closer towards her and purposely allowed his weight to fall against her lap, caging her under his weight. Giving him a stern look, he hadn’t paid it any mind as he reached out and grabbed the candy once more, turning his head along her lap to better see the television. She never did mind his playfulness, in fact it was one of the many reasons why she adored the man who always reminded her how to smile.

Allowing her fingers to rest within his soft raven mocked locks, she would find herself getting comfortable as her eyes went towards the television as well. She could have stayed like this until her last breath and she would have been happy doing so, just to keep his beautiful smile along his lips. It was true that she wasn’t allowed to fall in love with him, but she couldn’t stop her heart from melting more and more each day, and so she could only hide her feelings so that their friendship wouldn’t suffer.

“Noona” she hated that word more than anything for it always reminded her why she shouldn’t have gotten so close, why she should have pulled away before she even allowed herself to get to know him.

“Hmm?” She forced her smile regardless as her eyes slowly roamed towards his own, slightly surprised to see that his attention was no longer on the television but instead upon her.

“Don’t you ever want to spend time with your boyfriend?” The question came from nowhere as her eyebrow quickly rose in confusion as she continued to lock eyes.

“I don’t have one” she admitted, finding no harm in the words “which means you get to be stuck with me all the time” she teased, sticking out her tongue in a playful moment as she slid herself further into the cough in order to break the eye contact that was killing her to stay in.

“Do you promise?” His next set of words caused heat to suddenly flood at her cheeks as her eyes once again fell towards the boy who seemed just as flustered with his own cheeks flashing a brilliant red.

“Of course Kookie, I’ll be here whenever you need me. I’ll always stand by your side” she found no point in denying that she couldn’t leave his side, her heart yearned for him more than any other and even if she couldn’t be the one by his side, she would happily stand behind him to catch him in case he accidently fell.

“Whenever I need you?” He questioned, her heart racing within her chest as she nodded and looked towards the television once more.

“Whenever you need me” she whispered softly as a genuine smile took her features, his head nodding upon her lap before his attention fell back towards the cartoon.

~*~*~

“Kookie go to sleep you weirdo” the female whined as her eyes fluttered open to see a sitting Jungkook, her eyes slowly roaming towards the television and was alarmed to find the addictive screen to still be off. “You okay?” Concern quickly grew on her as she sat herself up, examining the boy who had a troubled expression along his handsome face.

“I’m not okay, you drive me insane” his words were whispers though they were louder than any scream as she found her heart falling within her chest, her hands clenching at her heart as though trying to hold the pieces together.

“Did I do something wrong” she managed to finally breathe out, but had no chance of hiding the pain within her voice.

“No, in fact you do everything right and it drives me even more insane” he expressed with a heavy sigh before turning to face her.

After tonight, he may lose her. He may lose the very person who brings a smile to his lips, the very person who makes his heart race with a yearning desire. He may lose the very person he was trying to pull closer, the very person whom he adored through and through. Her warmth would be forever taken away from him, but he couldn’t fight it anymore, he needed to express his feelings before it drove him to the point of madness.

“I don’t understand” she seemed so lost, which showed even more that she didn’t see him in the same light, and that he needed to let her go before he ended up getting hurt even further.

He didn’t hesitate this time, he wouldn’t as he found himself closing the distance between them, his heart racing at an unhealthy pace. It was then did a fire consume him as their lips entangled themselves into a soft embrace, his vision being blurred by closing lids. He expected her to pull away, yet she froze beside him, her lips only pressed onto his kiss without returning it which made him draw back and quickly look away from her.

“I’m sorry” the pain within his voice wasn’t deniable “I’ll leave first.”

“Kookie don’t leave” she had found her voice again as her hand desperately reached for the retreating boy, managing to steal a hold of his shirt.

Her heart was racing within her chest, her knees threatening to give from under her, but she managed to pull some strength as she stood herself up, wrapping her arms around his strong build. Resting her head against his back, her fingers would enclose themselves in front of his stomach, her lips softly pressing against his fabric covered shoulder. This was her chance to express her feelings, yet seemed dry when it came to actually stating them.

“Kookie..”

She was alarmed when he suddenly pried her hands apart, fear striking at her when he turned himself around to stare at her, her eyes quickly averting towards the ground. He had always managed to knock her confidence, had always been the only man to make her feel shy, and for once in her life, she was scared of losing him. She didn’t mind if he didn’t love her back, she was content with just being by him… Yet why did it hurt so much to know that he might be rejecting her right now.

“I love you” his voice was small and barely above a whisper, her eyes widening as she managed the courage to look directly at him. She didn’t have a chance to speak for his lips were already pressed against hers, and this time she didn’t hesitate to return the small affection. “I sincerely love you..” he whispered onto her lips, locking his arms around her frame so she hadn’t a chance of escaping him.

“I love you too Jungkook-ah” she breathed the words onto his lips, having no problem staying locked in that very position forever.