Pt2: Jiminie (Chim Chim)

Bangtang Boys (BTS) One-Shots (Accepting Request)

 

‘Why would Jimin date her? She’s not even healthy!’

‘Her heart isn’t strong enough to hold his heart, he should find someone new’

‘#LuLaura You should let him be with someone more suited for him.’

‘#LuLaura Army hates you, why are you still here?’

‘#LuLaura I hope her heart gives out on her, maybe then Jimin can smile again.’

Not one comment had anything nice to say as she placed her phone on the bedside, allowing her tears to fall freely without any witnesses within the room. Every new comment ate away at her subconscious, her confidence getting knocked with each new ping that her phone would make, never anything nice to say, or a wish of a speedy recovery. Yet she couldn’t blame the fans for being concerned, and if anything, she was proud that so many people cared about the man who stole her heart two years ago. She cared just as deeply for him, and was just as concerned about his well being.

“Can’t wait to see you Jagi! I missed you like crazy!” his text sent a smile to her lips, though the small gesture would quickly vanish amongst the several new notifications that lingered on her phone.

“Miss you too. Don’t be late picking me up!” She teased yet her heart didn’t feel the humor in the words as her eyes scanned the side of her screen, several more comments lining the entire image.

“Wouldn’t dream of it. I’ll be the first handsome face you see outside waiting!” He responded almost instantly, yet the tears that lined her eyes would make the words difficult to read as she closed her eyes and placed the phone away once more, not wishing to read the hurtful comments that never seemed to end.

“Laura?” The Doctor was a good distraction as he entered the room, but not before she had time to wipe away all of the tears that drowned her face. “You’re healing rate is doing amazing and so we feel confident letting you leave today” he spoke softly, understanding how hard the surgery must have been, never guessing that her pain was much deeper than his own thoughts. “You will need to take things easy however, such as avoiding physical activity and prolonged exercise. Mind if I examine the extraction?”

~*~*~*~

“What are you doing?” Jimin asked as his eyes finally fell upon the woman whom he missed dearly, only for her to be looking around the parking lot as though searching for something.

“Looking for Kookie” she spoke in a confused manner, bringing his left eyebrow to a raise, not the welcoming he had thought would come from her, in fact he was almost disappointed by how she reacted to seeing him, she even avoided looking at him.

“What!? Why?” His voice grew angry yet that didn’t bring her eyes towards him, instead she looked ever further into the parking lot, as though purposely avoiding him which made him question many things.

“So that you’re not the first handsome face that I see” she lost her control this time as a smile fought to line her lips, causing Jimin’s eyes to widen as he stood dumbfounded, his hand quickly ruffling at her hair as he closed the distance between them, forcing her eyes to fall upon him.

“Yah” he smiled a confident grin before allowing his lips to finally engulf the flame that kept him sane throughout this entire hardship, her lips eagerly matching his own before he pulled away, giving her a stern glare. “You are only to look at this handsome face” he teased playfully, his smile brightening when she nodded in understanding.

~*~*~*~

‘#LuLaura Hope your happy, he couldn’t even remember his dance!’

‘#LuLaura How dare you distract him so much!? He’s miserable!’

‘She should just break up with him and allow him to find happiness.’

‘Park Jimin, dating a sickly girl. Has he eaten a bad egg!?’

‘#LuLaura Stop reading these hurtful things, they don’t mean anything…’

Her eyes widened when reading the nice comment out of the bunch, her eyes slowly falling towards the man who was sound asleep at her side. Sleep was never an easy fleet for her when she knew that as she slept, her name was being thrown in every which direction. It was as though she were caught in a nightmare that was a reality when she awoke, the comments getting worse and worse the longer they went on.

‘#LuLaura You make him happy girl! Thank you so much for taking care of him’

‘I bet it is you hurtful girls that are making him miserable! Just because she has a condition, doesn’t mean that she can’t love him! Isn’t obvious that he loves her regardless. Grow up!’

‘#LuLaura Glad to see you recovered well. Fighting!’

Yet for every good comment, there was always ten more hurtful one that would follow, some girls going as far as attacking other fans. She was about to post a picture of a broken heart, expressing how hurt she felt when a hand suddenly grabbed her phone, sitting it on the side and instead making her focus on his still sleepy eyes. She knew that he asked her to ignore everything she was reading, but he didn’t understand how she felt, and how difficult it was to ignore them.

“Let’s go out today” he spoke softly before pushing her onto her back and mounting her softly, careful not to touch the extraction place, knowing well she was still healing. “Just you and me” he continued to speak, his lips softly pecking at her neck and nipping teasingly at her earlobe, causing her to stiffen under his weight.

“Park Jimin” she growled yet was ignored as his lips traveled her jawline, knowing well what he was doing and how insane it drove her.

“I want to spend time with you alone. No phones allowed” his voice became a whisper as his lips finally met her own, only for him to peck them quickly. “If you want more, you have to agree to my date” he teased as he stood himself up, sticking out his tongue at her only to laugh when she crossed her arms and pouted cutely, knowing it was his weakness.

“Fine” she finally gave into his demands after a while of having a stare down, standing herself from the bed “you win.”

“Of course” he teased playfully before packing up the needed items for his date tonight, making her ponder just what he was thinking. “Meet you in about two hours, for now you should go see the others. They were really worried.”

~*~ His POV ~*~

It was amazing just how quickly Laura was recovering from her surgery, and how strong she was being despite all of her hardships. It amazed Jimin to no end, and only reminded him as to why he had fallen so deeply in love with the girl in the first place. He was merely a child dreaming large, and she was a child hoping for life, and somehow along the lines, theirs dreams had intertwined, and their goals became one. To dream large, while living life fully.

“Remember when we first met?” he threw the question out there while sitting on a bench within a park, one that was barely used anymore thanks to a larger park coming in only blocks away.

“Of course, how could I forget something that amazing” Laura responded as she sat herself from his lap and instead rested her head on his shoulder, her warmth always bringing him to ease even while facing such horrible times.

~*~ FlashBack ~*~

“You mean boy! I was there first!” The girl whined within the park, pointing at the boy who was now swinging on the only swing the park offered. “Auntie, that mean boy stole my swing!”

A mix of emotions crossed the girl's face as she looked towards both children, knowing that neither one of them were right about what they had done. A soft sigh would leave her lips as she pulled on the chains of the swing, bringing the swinging boy to an immediate stop, his eyes growing large as he stared at the older girl. Fear quickly struck his face as he was about to yell out for his older brother, but was alarmed when the older female had a smile upon a face and instead knelled beside him to talk to him.

“Hey now, that wasn’t very nice” she started which only caused the boy to look away, not very interested in the conversation “but wouldn’t it be more fun to ride the slides together instead of swinging alone?” She asked, the child’s eyes falling towards the female once more.

“Yeah I guess” the boy sighed out his answer as his eyes fell towards the girl whom he just stolen the swing from, alarmed to see a smile line her lips and her hand extend to welcome him to come and play.

Laura felt pleased as she sat herself down on the bench, never knowing that the boy's older brother was watching the whole scene, a goofy smile on his lips as though he had never seen a girl before. Jimin was ready to get into an argument, was ready to scold his younger brother, but he found it wouldn’t be necessary as the kids ran off together towards the slide, allowing him to take a seat next to the girl, his heart racing within his chest for an unknown reason.

“That was awesome” he expressed, bringing her surprised eyes towards him, and it was at that moment that he discovered that he didn’t want those eyes to look at anyone else. Only him.

~*~ Her POV ~*~

“How about I go get us ice cream?” He spoke as he pulled himself from the memories, a smile lining her lips as she nodded happily, watching as he ran off towards the concession stand, wondering how she managed to get so lucky.

“Ew look what death dragged in” her smile quickly vanished the moment she heard the voices, her eyes slowly roaming towards the direction in which they came, not surprised to see a group of girls coming towards her. Of course they were speaking about her, she must have been the most hated girl in the nation by now.

“Literally, just look at her. She even looks sick.” Another female chimed with a nasty chuckle, Laura quick to stand herself up and begin her ways towards the concession stand, knowing she wasn’t in the condition to fight.

“Aw look guys, she’s even to weak to fight for her man” the girl who seemed like the leader of the group spoke, this time causing Laura to freeze in place, glancing back a glare in their direction. “What? Are we mistaken? Are you actually strong enough to fight for him?”

“I don’t have any problems with you girls, please just leave me alone.” She tried to be reasonable, knowing that she wasn’t recovered enough to start a fight. “Please” she spoke once more, alarmed when a smile crossed the leaders smile and instead spoke the nasty words.

“Get rid of her… She’s ruining his image.”

~*~ His POV ~*~

“Laura?” He swore that this was the bench that he left her at and as his eyes scanned the area, fear quickly played at his heart upon seeing the blood that lined the green grass. Quickly following the path of blood, his eyes would finally fall upon Laura, however his heart would only break worse when seeing the images.

They had her on the ground, being relentless as they kicked and punched at her, the sound of Laura’s cries being muffled by the sound of laughter. The ice cream was no longer a concern as it fell towards the ground, and his pace began to quicken until he found himself in a sprint. He didn’t go for Laura however, he was tired of these girls ruining his relationship, hurting the person who he loved. Instead, he found himself running after the girls who quickly stopped their actions and instead ran away from him, terrified of what was going to happen.

He didn’t know who we was at that moment as he stopped his running, falling towards his knees in defeat as he in the much needed air, his chest hurting. Never in his life did he find violence to be the answer, and yet that didn’t stop him from wanting to hurt these girls, from wanting to make them pay for hurting his loved one. He was well aware that Laura wasn’t perfect, but it’s what he truly loved about the girl. He loved everything she offered him, she was perfect in his eyes, she was everything he wanted. How could they not see it?

He didn’t notice the tears that had suddenly slipped his eyes until the splashed against his hand, his eyes widening slightly at the sight. He knew he had to stay strong for Laura, but right at this moment he couldn’t find his strength anymore. It was being stolen by those who didn’t understand him, those who didn’t understand her, those who claimed to love him. Was this really love though? Was this what love looked like in their eyes. It was awful, and he was becoming sick of it.

~*~ Her POV ~*~

“Laura?” A voice awoken her from her sleep as her eyes slowly fluttered to an open, landing swiftly on Jungkook who looked completely drenched.

“Yah who are you speaking too?” She teased, alarmed when his smile didn’t return to his lips but instead tears flooded his eyes. “Kookie… What…”

“Do you know where you are!?” He yelled which was uncommon for the young boy, bringing once sleepy eyes to concern within an instant. “You could have died Laura! What would have happened if I didn’t find you!?”

“I was with Jimin” you quickly fended but that did nothing to stop the boys rant but instead seemed to anger him further.

“Then where was he! Why would he leave you alone like that!?” His voice was growing louder and louder until it was silenced by a hand over his mouth, his eyes widening as though realizing what we was doing, an apologetic look coming towards his eyes as more tears escaped them.

“Kookie I’m sorry” she whispered softly as she looked towards the ceiling “I’m sorry I scared you…”

~*~ His POV ~*~

‘Why would he leave you alone like that!?’ the scream echoed down the hall as Jimin walked towards the room, stopping at the door before anyone could see him. His eyes would fall close as he took in a shaking breath, knowing well that what he was about to do, would haunt him for the rest of his life. He loved Laura to no end, and he only wished for her happiness, and he realized now, that she would never be left alone by his fans, they would always go after her.

He remembered once vowing that he would never harm her, and yet she laid in a hospital bed hurt because of him. He remembered vowing once that he would protect her, but when she was attacked, he was nowhere near her in order to protect her. He remembered vowing that she could always rely on him, yet when he was needed most, he wasn’t at her side but instead chasing away his own anger and sorrow, leaving her to lie there alone.

“Hyung?” Jungkook’s voice pulled him from his thoughts as he looked towards the younger member, a soft heartfelt smile painting his lips.

“Thanks Kookie” Jimin felt the need to thank the boy, knowing well that the boy had always looked out for Laura, mostly because of the small crush he had developed on the girl. “Take care of her for me… In the future I mean.”

“Hyung what do you mean? You should be the one taking care of her..” Jungkook seemed confused which brought even more heartache to Jimin’s chest as a soft sigh left his lips.

“She can’t be happy beside me Jungkook. I want her to be happy…”

 

(( Part two of the story! One more to go! Thank you again to ParkJimins_TinyWifey for the wonderful request!! ))