Jiminie (Chim Chim)

Bangtang Boys (BTS) One-Shots (Accepting Request)

(( This story is requested by ParkJimins_TinyWifey, thank you so much for the request! I really enjoyed writing this, and look forward to continuing with it! Hope you enjoy, and it meets your expectations! Thanks again! ))

“Babe, you have to take your medicine” Jimin whined heavily, pouting his lips as though it would force the female to take the suggested pills.

“They taste weird though” she whined just as heavily, not giving him the satisfaction of looking towards his adorableness, wanting to just a bit more.

“Well if you don’t take them, I’m going to leave” Jimin’s words were harsh, but they put the fear in the girl as she reached for the bottle and took the medication, making a gross face in the process. “It wasn’t that bad” Jimin tried to comfort, only to receive a glare in return, bringing an innocent smile towards his lips.

They weren’t the perfect couple, but Lu Laura and Park Jimin had nothing that they couldn’t overcome in their relationship. They had been dating for two years now, and had come to the realization that their imperfections had really brought out the best of one another and thus only made their relationship prosper. It was given fact that the two were in love, thus the only question remained was when Jimin was going to have the courage to purpose to the girl, and make their happily ever after official.

“Say cheese guys” a voice could be heard but before a reaction could be given, the picture was already taken and Jungkook was running through the halls like a maniac.

~*~*~*~*~

“Your heart is becoming worse” the Doctor spoke quickly as though pulling off a bandaid, allowing a moment of silence to linger before parting his lips and speaking once more. “However, there are more medications that could slow down the process but I believe we are looking more towards surgery.”

“Surgery?” The female questioned as her hand subconsciously fell to her chest, however her fear wasn’t selfish, but moreso for the man who she knew would be highly upset by the news. “How long is the recover time?” She asked instead, knowing Jimin’s schedule was highly packed for the next few months.

“It varies on person” the doctor spoke directly, losing his patiences as he flipped through the papers in hand “I’d say about a month or so to fully recover, about a week or two in the hospital.”

“Okay” she agreed, allowing her hand to fall from her chest, opening her phone to look at the calender, finding it much more packed than she previously remembered. “What about three months from now?”

“Laura” the doctor spoke softly this time, running his hand along his forehead “the longer you wait the worse it will get. Your time frame is within this week. You risk too much by postponing it” he expressed heavily, a sigh leaving his lips, knowing well why the female hesitated.

~*~*~*~

“Why are you here?” She was used to hearing them everywhere she went, however Laura found herself confused when hearing one in the doctor’s office. Fans always harassed her for dating their beloved idol, and just as she normally would, she ignored the questions being thrown at her by the female. “Ah I see, in the cardiac examination. Must be your heart…”

The fan continued and for once Laura felt herself freezing, her eyes slowly falling back towards the female who seemed to be piecing things together. “You’re young, so I’m guessing it’s a condition” the girl continued.

“Shut up” Laura never typically spoke back, knowing the things that she said could also make a large impact on the man she loved, regardless of how little or insignificant the words maybe, they could become so much larger for Jimin.

“Ah so I guessed it right?” The female began to laugh, however was dumbfounded when seeing Laura leave the room, no longer wishing to speak about the situation.

‘The world will be joyed to hear about this’ the fan thought to herself before logging onto a social sight, creating rumors and watching as her page flooded with attention from worried fans, a soft smile lining her lips. ‘This will break them up…’

~*~*~*~

“Good morning Jagi” his voice sounded sincere as her eyes fluttered to an open, alarmed to see a smiling Jimin at her side with coffee and breakfast in hand.

“Morning love” she responded through a stifled yawn, sitting herself up and grabbing for the coffee and patting the bed beside her, allowing him to take a seat as she began to eat her breakfast. “Did you sneak my medication in the food or something?” She teased, knowing Jimin typically never held the time to do such romantic gestures for her.

He shook his head no and instead cradled into her side, nuzzling his nose within the crook of her neck as though he hadn’t seen her in years. The gesture was sweet but unusual as she could hear her phone blowing up from the living room, causing her eyebrow to raise slightly as she sat down her tray of food and instead focused her attention towards the affectionate man. He however was avoiding her gaze and instead focused on keeping his eyes away from her, making her heart race slightly in fear.

“I love you no matter what… You know that right?” Jimin spoke after a while of silence, bringing his face back in order to cup her cheeks, his smile so sincere yet so off today.

“Are you breaking up with me?” She asked concerned, his eyes widening as his smile quickly faltered from his lips.

“Of course not, I love you” Jimin whispered softly, and any fear of him leaving would quickly vanish from her worries. “There is no easy way to say this though, so I’m just going to say it” his words brought more confusion towards the girl as she tilted her head slightly, the act always making his heart ache when having bad news. “They found out… About your heart…”

Once confused eyes would suddenly widen with realization as she rushed from the bed and darted towards the living room, noting the thousands of notifications that were on her phone. Opening the app, her knees would grow heavy as she read all of the comments, her eyes burning with the sensation of soon to be tears. Her world felt as though it were shattering, and she would have fell if it wasn’t for the strong arms that quickly wrapped themselves around her, pulling her into a strong embrace.

“Don’t listen to them Jagi” Jimin tried to speak, but his voice sounded just as defeated as he allowed them to fall towards the floor, his arms pulling her impossibly closer to his chest, allowing her silent tears to fall into the cotton fabric of his shirt.

“Ho..Wh…Wha…” she couldn’t find the words to speak as her fingers clenched into his shoulder, terrified that if she would let go, he would begin to realize that his fans were right, that he deserved someone so much better, someone healthier and more suited.

“Baby” Jimin’s voice was soft as a sigh left his lips “try to relax, it’s not healthy for you…”

The words didn’t bring comfort towards her however as her eyes widened at the thought that she wasn’t even able to cry properly without her health interfering. Jimin could have anyone that he wanted and yet he stood beside the definition of imperfection, a clumsy, sickly girl who wasn’t even able to cry properly without her heart growing worse. The fans were right, he deserved so much better, and yet his arms stayed so strong against her frame, that she pondered if she could even allow him to leave her side.

~*~*~ His POV ~*~*~

“What do you mean one day!” Jimin exploded into the office, causing alarmed eyes to widen and many people to stand from their seats. “I can only have one day off!?” He yelled once more, Namjoon being the one to reach him first.

“Jimi….”

“She’s my life Hyung!” Jimin interrupted with harsh words causing Namjoon to look away from the boy, his teeth sinking into his bottom lip. “I refuse to leave her side” Jimin was determined, his words being sincere as he went to leave the office, not caring much what would happen to his career.

“What do you think your fans would do to her, if you don’t show up at concerts?” Namjoons questions made Jimin freeze in place, his hand resting on the doorknob he once threatened to open. “How much more do you think she will be attacked if you suddenly neglect your job?” Jimin couldn’t lie, the words struck a truth that he didn’t think about previously, causing the boy to take in a soft breath.

The fans were already attacking Lu Laura simply for being sick, which by no means delayed his own progress or slowed down his attention towards his fans. If anything, Laura had made several sacrifices that involved his career, always worried about the fans before she would worry about herself and they were still attacking her as though she did everything wrong by them. The thought broke his heart, and he knew well that Namjoon was only speaking the truth, which only brought more anger to his already heated heart.

“So I can only have one day off?” Jimin asked quietly, and he didn’t need to turn around to know that they were nodding in confirmation. “I want the day of her surgery off” he spoke softly, knowing that he wouldn’t be able to focus properly anyways, which could possibly make things harder on Laura which is the opposite of what he wanted in her life.

~*~*~ Your POV ~*~*~

“You’re going to be fine Noona” his smile was bright and it went towards his eyes which always placed comfort within the girl's heart.

“I’m more concerned about Jimin” she admitted after a moment of silence which brought that bright smile from his lips and quickly turned it upside down, his hand reaching out to grab a hold of her own, as though to show her that he was on her side.

“Jimin will be okay if you are okay” Jungkook ensured, his soft smile slowly coming back towards his lips. “So long as you come out okay, which you will, then he will be just fine. He’s more concerned about your health and well being” Jungkook was soft in his tone, his smile becoming full out by the time he finished his statement.

“Thanks Kookie” Laura whispered softly, reaching for a hug but was interrupted by the operating door coming to an open, and a very distracted male standing within the doorway.

“Hey” he spoke softly, but something seemed off about him as Jungkook bidded his goodbyes before leaving the room, allowing the couple to have their much needed alone time. “How are you feeling?” It was as though he wasn’t really standing before you, his eyes stayed locked on the ground and his expression seemed sorrow opposed to the happy one you were used to seeing.

“I’m fine love” Laura spoke, but it didn’t comfort the odd looking face that she was staring at, and somehow it made everything so much harder to accept. “Are you okay?” She asked instead, and within an instant, his face lit up with emotion as his eyes quickly fell towards her, as though pondering if she was crazy for asking such things in such a situation.

“Don’t worry about me Jagiya” he used the full word, which was not a normal behavior as his hand quickly interlaced and locked within her own. “Promise me something hmm?” He asked as a genuine smile took his lips, bringing her utmost attention towards the man. “Stay strong, take your medication, and recovery quickly for me.”

“Of course” her smile too became sincere as she pulled him down to her, giving him a loving kiss, one that she knew she would miss while he was away, but one she would remember while missing him, his kiss seemingly mocking her own message as he held it just a bit longer, his hand tightening against her own in the process.

“I love you babe” he whispered onto her face, his eyes falling towards a close to breathe in the scent he would miss while away.

“I love you too” she spoke with confidence before the doctor entered, and forced everyone to leave the room, allowing her eyes to see him one last time as he turned around to give her one last glance.

‘I need you…’ his final thought before falling to his knees, knowing there was nothing more he could do for the woman he loved, making him feel less like a man deserving of her selfless love. He didn’t deserve her because he wasn’t even able to stand beside her, when she needed him the most. He was an awful boyfriend...


(( Part two will be out shortly! Don’t miss it! Also thank you so much for the request, I really enjoyed writing this story and look forward to writing the rest of it! You’re the best! ))