Love Me, Love Me

Fated Meetings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is a long journey. A long, exhausting journey. With every step towards the future, uncertainty follows. Jinwoo took the first step alone, decided to walk alone, but fate led him to meet four amazing people that guided him to shine on his own. One may have chosen a different path but their memories together will remain etched in his heart. His journey isn't finished yet and with the other three, he doesn't feel afraid whatever life may throw his way.

"Guys! Good news! We are going to have a new dorm!" Seungyoon announced excitedly. The members love each others' company but with six people and four pets in the house, their dorm was utter chaos. A bigger space was definitely needed.

"Woooohhhh! Yas!" everyone cheered.

Seungyoon explained that the new dorm will be the room across their current one. Only two of them and one of their managers will move out. It was not exactly what they wanted but this condition was better than their current situation.

"Of course, I'll be with Jinwoo-hyung. We've been roommates so it won't be hard to live together." Seungyoon added confidently while placing his hand over Jinwoo's shoulder.

Mino cutely protested, "I want to be with Jinwoo-hyung too! Our pets are both cats. It's easier to live together."

"Kids! Stop fighting! I'll be with Jinwoo-hyung." Seunghoon joined.

Then the three of them looked at Jinwoo with wide expecting eyes, "Which one would you choose, hyung?"

Jinwoo looked at them, confused. If he wanted to follow his heart, he'd choose Seungyoon but he had been with him throughout the years and he knew how messy Seungyoon could be. Practically, Mino or Seunghoon would be the better choice, one having the same pet as him and the other having the cleanest lifestyle. He contemplated for a while but even before Jinwoo could answer, Seunghoon interjected and proposed a game, "Okay. Let's do it like this."

Seunghoon got two pairs of wooden chopsticks. He marked the end of one pair of chopsticks with red color then made the three choose one and the remaining was his. "When I count to three, show everyone what you got. The pair that will get the red markings will be the ones to move out to the new dorm." Seunghoon instructed and everyone obeyed. Every time all four of them are together, things always somehow ended up like a variety show and Seunghoon was always the mastermind.

"One...Two...Three!" Seunghoon shouted. All of them showed their chopsticks. They peeked at each other's chopsticks and Mino was making a fist in the air and cheered, "Assa! Jinwoo-hyung and I will be roommates!" 

Seunghoon is also secretly happy with his pick because he honestly was to lazy to move. Meanwhile, the secret lovers were glancing at each other and are a bit disappointed that they will be separated. Seunghoon noticed Seungyoon pouting so he ruffled his hair to distract him. When he saw Seungyoon looked back at him, he opened his arms wide and tapped his chest, inviting Seungyoon for a hug, "Come here, my son. I won't let you starve. Don't worry."

Seungyoon smiled at Seunghoon's comment and went for a hug like a child. He glanced at Jinwoo's way while hugging Seunghoon and saw him laughing with Mino. He pouted when he thought that Jinwoo didn't care. He didn't notice that Jinwoo also glanced at him and noticed he was pouting. However, they were too occupied by their new housemates to even have a chance to talk.

~~~~

The renovation of their dorm started and few of the living necessities were already moved to the new dorm. Jinwoo and Mino finally decided to transfer. Nothing much changed as all of them knew the password of the other house. They could just go in and out without worry. However, they had been busy with their schedules that Jinwoo and Seungyoon had no chance to talk with each other aside from thoughtless chatters while working.

One evening, Mino came in late from recording his new songs. But when he entered the house, he was surprised to see Jinu in their kitchen isle having some drinks.

"Hng? Jinwoo-hyung? I thought you won't drink anymore?" Mino blurted out the first time he saw Jinwoo.

"It became a habit, "Jinwoo greeted Mino and smiled. There's a half-filled bottle of whiskey on the table next to Jinu's drinking cup filled to the brim with alcohol. Seems like Jinu just started drinking when he came home since he didn't seem to be too drunk yet. Jinu got back into drinking after acknowledging Mino then commented, "Don't tell Seungyoon or he'll nag me non-stop."

Mino smirked, it's a rare opportunity for him to see Jinwoo so vulnerable. He always thought Jinwoo was so mysterious and he couldn't read what's on his mind. Maybe the alcohol could make him spill the beans. And so,  he sat beside Jinwoo and join him instead, "Heh, It's sad to drink alone. Let me join you."

Jinwoo didn't seem to mind. He got another drinking cup from their cupboard and pour some to Mino. He started the conversation with, "How was your day?"

Mino went and tell the story that happened the whole day. Starting from Jhonny and how she seemed pissed this morning to the new song he composed this evening. They chugged down a few shots while having their small chat. Mino did all the talking and Jinwoo was just listening and drinking mindlessly. They were both heavy drinkers so they could keep being sober and talking for a long time.

Some more shots later and an empty bottle of whiskey, the alcohol finally took effect in Mino. He started slurring his words and talking in aegyeo. He also became touchy and hugged Jinwoo out of nowhere, "Hyeong~"

Jinwoo tried to resist Mino's attempt to hug him and said, "You're drunk. Go to bed."

"Hyeong~ Let me hug you. I love you." Mino blurted out of nowhere. 

Jinu got surprised by the sudden confession and thought, Should I think of it as a drunk man talking? Or should I take him seriously? Jinu figured it was just Mino being drunk talking so he rode along and said, "Yeah, this hyung loves you too. Okay, now get up and sleep."

Mino blushed. His pinkish skin from being drunk became even redder. "Hyeong~ I really really really love you," he said while extending his hand for a hug and puckering his lips for a kiss.

Jinwoo figured it was time to end their drinking session since Mino was already too drunk to think straight. He held his hand out and stopped Mino's lips from kissing him, "Sorry. No kissing. This hyung's lips is taken."

Mino stopped trying to kiss Jinwoo and slumped on his chair. Then he glared at Jinwoo before he cutely pouted and asked, "Who is it? If you don't answer, I'll kiss you." 

He'd probably forget it when he wakes up, right? It's probably okay to tell him, Jinu thought. He smiled gently and proudly said, "Seungyoon-ie" 

"Ugh! Kang Seung Yoon! He doesn't like you. What do you like about..." Before Mino could even finish his sentence, he was out cold with his head resting over the table.

When Mino said, "He doesn't like you" it weighed in his mind. It had been so long since Seungyoon and I were together. Did he still love me?

Jinwoo sighed while looking at his sleeping drinking buddy. Then, he got up and brought Mino to his bed befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter