Instinctively

Fated Meetings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I have another announcement to make. You should already know this from the news. A new trainee will be entering YG. Introduce yourself."

Everyone's eyes automatically look at the door and follow the tall, slim boy while entering the training room. The boy is already used with the attention and walks confidently at the center beside CEO Yang. After he places down his guitar,  he removes his cap revealing his face with a mix of manly and soft features. He has monolid eyes exuding his great passion and  thick rosy lips tempting the spectators for a kiss. He bowed 90 degrees to everyone and greeted with a really loud voice, "Nice to meet everyone. I'm Kang Seungyoon. Please take care of me."

Before leaving the room CEO Yang expressed his farewell ,"That is all for today. All of you could stay to practice more or go home early. As for you, Kang Seungyoon-ssi, you will replace Jingu-goon in the dormitory. Your roommate will be Kim Jinwoo-ssi. You all have worked hard."

When all the trainers left, Jingu also gives his farewell to the other trainees. He holds Jinwoo's hands tightly and  voiced his grateful heart, "I always envy how you could smile everyday while experiencing this hellish training. I don't know how you do it but your bright aura motivates me.Thank you for always being a kind roommate and older brother to me. Let's see each other someday." 

Jinwoo nodded, smiled and said, "Let's do our best."

Not like the first time, Jinwoo did not shed  a tear hearing his friend's farewell. Now, Jinwoo is so used at goodbyes. He's been a trainee for so long and watched his friends leave one by one, either they are eliminated or left voluntarily. He just felt sad knowing that they will not be seeing each other again. He knows too well how he have to go through his journey alone and everyone is just a temporary companion in his journey. This emotional emptiness is just a price to pay to follow his dreams.

Jingu walks towards the door and goes near where Seungyoon is standing. He taps his shoulder and gives him the most exhausted,"Goodluck." Before Seungyoon could utter his reply, Jingu already walked passed him and exited the room.

Seungyoon approaches each one of the trainees drenched with sweat. He wanted to shake their hands and to ask for their names. But not all is welcoming of his presence. Some expresses their authority over him and asked to be called a sunbae (senior). Some are hesitating to take his hand. Some simply ignores his presence. In this competitive environment, he expected this much hostility. But he has prepared his heart when he decided to enter as a trainee in YG and not debut early in a different company. 

When Seungyoon approaches Taehyun, Taehyun gladly shakes his hands and introduces his self,"I'm Nam Taehyun. Nice to meet you. My mother and younger brother are your fans." Seungyoon smiles and thanks him.  Finally, he finds someone who he could be friends with.

Lastly, Seungyoon approaches Jinwoo. He could not see Jinwoo's eyes fully because Jinwoo is wearing a cap but he could tell that he is the most handsome out of everyone in the room from the proportion of his mouth and face. Jinwoo smiled slightly and said, "Welcome. I'm Kim Jinwoo. If you need any help, just ask me. Do you want me to show you where our dormitory is today?"  

Jinwoo tries to be as accomodating as he can to his new roommate. Looking at Seungyoon closer, he knows he is different than the rest of them. It is not because he is a familiar face known by the public. The reason is he does not look like someone who would easily give up nor someone who could be ignored. His decision in being a trainee instead of debuting says a lot about his personality. Partnering his personality with his goodlooking face and YG has found a gem. Jinwoo thought, This person will surely debut. 

Seungyoon politely answered, "If you could, then I would be glad. Thank you very much, Kim Jinwoo-sunbaenim." 

"Okay, then. Let's go. It is just accross the street. You can call me Jinwoo-hyung by the way since I think I'm older than you."  Jinwoo answered with a smile. He then turned to Taehyun to notify him of their leaving, "Taehyun-ah! We'll be going. See you later!" 

Taehyun nodded and waved goodbye.

(A/N: In Korea, it is more polite to use surname to someone you are not close with and sunbaenim is a more polite term for sunbae (someone who has seniority over you) By telling Seungyoon to call him by his name and using hyung instead of sunbaenim, Jinwoo is allowing Seungyoon to get close to him on a personal level.)

Jinwoo and Seungyoon spend their way home walking silently and only looking at the road. In no time, they reached the dormitory.

The dormitory is cozy and clean. It is pretty big for a dormitory allotted only for trainees, as expected of a company from the Big 3. From the doorway, the living room is the first thing to be seen. There is a sofa in the living room with a small table, and a large television in the middle. The kitchen is on the left of the doorway. It is small and looks like it could only fit two people. There is also a dining table near the kitchen that could accomodate about 6 people.  From the living room, there is a small passage. They entered the passage and there are two rooms on the left and two rooms on the right facing each other. Jinwoo opens the door of the farthest room on the left.

When Jinwoo opened the door, Jingu's things are already gone. Jingu owns only a few things to begin with so it is not very surprising. He feels sad again for a moment but remembered Seungyon is just behind him so he picks himself up and introduces their room,  "This is our room. Your  bed will be the one near the door."

Jinwoo enters their room and Seungyoon follows. The whole room is air-conditioned and painted in white with tints of gray from the bed covers and the cabinet. There is also a bathroom inside the room. One of the other bed is placed near the glass window. The curtain is rolled up allowing the orange glow from the sunset to spread its warmth on the room.

Jinwoo removes his cap and throws it on top of the bed. He tousles his wet hair from sweat and faces Seungyoon, "I'll take a bath first. Feel free to wander around and familiarize with the house. By the way, what should I call you?"

Seungyoon fails to hear Jinwoo's words the moment Jinwoo removed his cap. Seungyoon is too enamoured by the beauty right before him. He could not believe his eyes. It looks like an angel fell down from the sky. At the ​moment Jinwoo looks at Seungyoon, the gleam of orange 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter