EASIER

Fated Meetings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

March, 2013

It is early morning and the birds just started chirping to welcome the new day. Inside Jinwoo and Seungyoon's room, one of the beds has not been used since last year. It is not because one of them went away but because the other bed is already enough to hold the inseparable couple.

In the other bed, Seungyoon's and Jinwoo's breaths sync harmoniously with each other. Seungyoon is spooning Jinwoo with his half body while fast asleep.

Jinwoo awakens even before the alarm sets off. He carefully lifts Seungyoon's arm on his waist and slowly gets up from the bed to not wake his partner up. He goes to the bathroom to prepare for the day. While brushing, Jinwoo hears loud consecutive knocks from the other side of the door of their room. 

"Jinwoo-hyung! Seungyoon-ah! Wake up! Let's go to the practice room!"

It is Seunghoon calling. He has become accustomed on being a trainee. Seunghoon is currently practicing to debut for a duo but since Jinwoo had been very kind in guiding him from the start, he is closer to him compared to his partner. Being close to Seungyoon is no question since Seungyoon has been sticking to Jinwoo like a glue.

"We'll be there in a minute!" Jinwoo answered with the foam from the toothpaste still in his mouth.

After he finished brushing his teeth, he goes to wake Seungyoon up. He sits beside Seungyoon's bed and gives him light taps on his shoulder. He then whispers to his ear, "Mochi, wake up."

Seungyoon's ear tickles from his whisper and finally wakes up. He softly groans and stretches his whole body like a cat while his eyes are still closed.

"Seunghoon is outside waiting for us. Quickly prepare so we could go together," seeing that Seungyoon has finally woken up, Jinwoo is about to get up from the bed.

"Mmm-hmmm." Seungyoon groaned again with eyes still closed and wraps both his arms around Jinwoo's neck pulling Jinwoo back up on the bed. He places a tiny peck on Jinwoo's cheek then grinned widely like a puppy and says,"Morning ppo-ppo(kiss/peck in Korean)."

Jinwoo smiles while looking at him and slowly inches closer to Seungyoon's lips. Seungyoon, anticipating for a kiss, closes his eyes. Jinwoo stops a few centimeters before their lips touch and flicks Seungyoon's forehead instead. Jinwoo teases, "Ya, your breath still stinks so hurry and wash up."

Seungyoon pouts while rubbing his hurting forehead fresh from Jinwoo's flick and walks lazily to the bathroom. After getting prepared, Seungyoon goes to open the door with Jinwoo following closely behind. Seungyoon turns the knob and the door slightly swings open. At this instant, Jinwoo grabs Seungyoon's hands and when Seungyoon turns to check on him, Jinwoo has already placed a peck on his lips. Jinwoo softly uttered while smiling, "Goodluck ppoppo." 

Seungyoon's brain short-circuited and he freezes for a minute. He could never win against his hyung. Jinwoo always has his ways to make Seungyoon's heart beats faster than it already is. On the other side of the door, Seunghoon is totally unaware of what transpired between the two. All he sees is Seungyoon's turned back.

"Oi! Kang Seungyoon!" Seunghoon called making Seungyoon snap out of his trance. "Why the heck are you frozen at the door?"

When Seungyoon turns, his face is so red making Seunghoon concerned, "Your face is red. Are you okay?" 

"I'm okay. I think the weather today is just a little too hot!" assures Seungyoon while fanning himself with his hand. Jinwoo softly giggles from behind him.

"Well, whatever. Let's go! We'll be late." Seunghoon responds and hurriedly walks to the door.

On their way to the door, they encountered Taehyun just about to go out.  ​"Taehyun-ah, are you also going to the practice room? Let's go together." Jinwoo kindly offers.

"​​​​​​Okay," Taehyun smiles and nods.

The four of them ended up walking together to the YG building. On their way, they passed two teenage girls in their uniform. The two girls followed them with their eyes as the group walked pass them.

"Hey, isn't that Kang Seungyoon and Lee Seunghoon? Woah! Daebak!"

"Hul. They are so tall and good-looking. Did you see the other two? Their visuals don't lose to them."

"Its F4. Totally F4."

​​​​​​Seunghoon, who is slowly walking behind the three, hears their conversation and feels a little bit proud from their comments.

They arrived at the YG building and Seungyoon separates from the rest of them to go to the recording room. Seungyoon is about to debut and is currently working on his album. Jinwoo couldn't be even more happier for him but he also feels sad because this means they will have less time to see each other. However, he vanishes the thoughts and decides to focus on training so he could also debut along with him.

Seunghoon notices Jinwoo's longing eyes as it follows Seungyoon. He misreads it as disappointment because Seungyoon is going to debut before them. He decides to change Jinwoo's mood and taps his shoulder, "Hyung, I heard there is a private trainee application being held today. Want to have a look?" Seunghoon  with eyes full of mischief urges him and Taehyun, "Come on, it will be fun. Taehyun, you come too."

Trainees are actually not allowed to watch soon-to-be trainees' audition live though they could borrow their video recording after the audition. But Seunghoon has his ways and soon, the three of them are already peeking inside the audition room through a small opening from the door.

Inside the audition room, a man is beatboxing wearing extra large size shirt and pants. His face is very manly and defined. He has tanned skin and sharp large eyes that enhances his overall masculinity. After

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter