Mother's Soup

Fated Meetings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinwoo opens the door to the training room with his face still bright red. He looks for Seungyoon and rapidly walks towards his direction when he spotted him. Seungyoon pretends to not notice him and is obviously looking somewhere to hide into. Seungyoon saw Taehyun and thinks of an excuse to get away, "Taehyun-ah, do you want to practice vocalization with me?"

"Sure, hyung," Taehyun gladly answers to Seungyoon's relief. 

The moment Seungyoon is about to escape with Taehyun, Jinwoo yelled, "Ya! Kang Seungyoon!"

Before Jinwoo could utter his next words, a loud cheery voice comes from behind, "Hi, everyone! I'm Hiphop Baby Lion Lee Seunghoon! Nice to meet you all." 

Jinwoo looks behind him and saw Lee Seunghoon. Everyone is also familiar with him because of Kpop Star. Everyone saw how talented he is and  how YG favored him. Seunghoon has proportions that everyone will envy. He has long legs and slim build perfect to be a model. He looks like a typical friendly Korean guy but has this irresistible charm when he smiles.

"Oh?! Its Jinwoo-hyung? Seunghoon utters happily seeing a familiar face.

Seungyoon stops from his tracks and asks Seunghoon curiously, "You know each other? When did you meet?" 

"Yeah." Seunghoon smiled then turned to Jinwoo. "I enjoyed last night, hyung."

"Me too," Jinwoo nodded and smiled.

"Hold up. What do you mean you enjoyed last night? What did the two of you do? You don't mean the thing only adults do, do you?" Seungyoon interrogates while raising his voice a little in the process.

Seunghoon smirks and says, "I'll leave it to your imagination." 

He turned again to Jinwoo and saw a little bit of red mark on Jinwoo's neck. He stretched his hand to point to the mark then says, "You've got a mark in there, hyung."

Jinwoo covers the mark with his hand while saying, "This? I got it last night, you don't remember?"

Seungyoon heard it and his imagination goes to places again. 

~~~~~~~~~

Seunghoon and Jinwoo sits in the sofa of the living room with all lights turned off. Seunghoon moves closer to Jinwoo. He sniffs Jinwoo's neck and remarks,"Hyung, you smelled nice." Jinwoo moaned with Seunghoon's breath near his neck. Breathing in and breathing out. Jinwoo tells in a soft voice, "It tickles." Seunghoon smiled and teased Jinwoo, "You make me want to eat you. I bet you will taste sweet." Seunghoon proceeds to sip Jinwoo's neck with his lips. Jinwoo bites his lips and gives a soft moan. Seunghoon's lips trailed up to Jinwoo's face and whispered to Jinwoo's ear, "I won't let you sleep tonight. Rawr."

~~~~~~~~~

Seungyoon's imagination is too much for him that he turned red. He shakes his head to escape from his thoughts. Then his eyes shifts to Seunghoon and Jinwoo that is currently chatting and laughing. Seungyoon rages from jealousy but tries to control himself since they are in the practice room and everyone's eyes are on them. He grabs Taehyun's hands and walks out of the room.  "Let's go practice, Taehyun."

When Seungyoon is imagining......

Jinwoo covers the mark with his hand while saying, "I got it last night, you don't remember?"

Seunghoon thinks for a moment and remembered, "Ah! Was it from the mosquito that bit you last night?"

Seunghoon then laughs, "It looks like a kiss mark, hyung."

"Is that so?" Jinwoo responded and laughs with him.

While laughing, Jinwoo glances at Seungyoon. Though things have sidetracked a bit because of Seughoon, he has not forgotten what happened between him and Seungyoon. He was meant to ask him about it  but he saw Seungyoon and Taehyun going out of the practice room. He pouts, disappointed, and says to himself,  "I'll just ask him about it later."

Seunghoon heard Jinwoo and asks, "What are you going to ask to him, hyung?" 

Jinwoo got surprised that Seunghoon heard him and replied, "Nothing important."

Jinwoo then smiled and grab Seunghoon's hand, "Come on, let's practice. I'll also introduce you to everyone."

~~~~~~~

What really happened last night...

Seunghoon finishes packing his things from the old rooftop room he is living in very late at night. But he is too excited to move to YG dormitory so he decided to move in anyway.

"YG! Finally! A step closer to my dreams. Kang Seungyoon, I will crush you! Here I come!"

When Seunghoon opens the door to the dormitory, he saw a man cloaked with gray hoodie removing his shoes in front of him. The man is soaked with his own sweat and the first thing Seunghoon thinks of is that the man is stinky and covers his nose with his hand. The man is Jinwoo. Jinwoo heard someone opens the door and looks behind. He saw Seunghoon and greeted him, "Oh?! Its Lee Seunghoon! Are you going to be a trainee in YG too?"

Seunghoon smiled and nodded. "I'm starting to train tomorrow. May I know your name?"

"I'm Kim Jinwoo. Born in 1991, year of the sheep. You can call me Jinwoo-hyung." Jinwoo extended his hand to shake Seunghoon's hands. 

Seunghoon hesitates to shake Jinwoo's perspiring hands but does it anyway. "Nice to meet you, Jinwoo-hyung."

Jinwoo notices Seunghoon's baggage and offers help. "Do you want some help in moving those?"

Seunghoon, still irked by Jinwoo's smell and drenched body, declines the offer, Its okay. I can do it by myself. Thank you."

"If you say so, then good night!" Jinwoo bids his farewell then went to his room.

Seunghoon finished unpacking everything to his new room. He gets tired from all the moving and his stomach growls. He remembers the soybean paste stew his mom made for him and decides to reheat it to eat. He sneaks to the kitchen and reheats th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter