Really Really

Fated Meetings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The members have each got a room of their own now that Taehyun is gone. Taehyun's absence does not only left a vacant room but also a gaping hole on each member's hearts. Everyone has been coping on his absence through focusing on their own growth and finding strength in each other.

Seungyoon and Jinwoo no longer share a room so Seungyoon goes back to his own room after making sure that Jinwoo is sound asleep. He lays down in his bed but there are a lot of things running through his mind that keeps him from sleeping.

Earlier that night, Seungyoon got a harsh comment from CEO Yang about his compositions. The CEO told him that his songs sound outdated and he should let go of his guitar when he is composing. This is the reason he can't compose in the studio that night. Seungyoon has lived his whole life while playing his guitar and his journey to being an artist starts from it. It is practically a part of his body, his identity. But YG asks him to let it go and Seungyoon is hesitating to do as told. He is not confident that he will do well without his guitar. It will be a road he had never imagined to walk on. That is until he saw Jinwoo that night.

Seeing Jinwoo in his most vulnerable state, gives a pang in Seungyoon's heart. Seungyoon knew ever since the day he first met Jinwoo that he has very little confidence in himself. It doesn't help that all members have very strong personality and it seems to overshadow Jinwoo most of the time. Without Jinwoo realizing, he has become like a moon, not having his own light and only depending on the shine of the stars surrounding him. But when one of those stars is gone, Jinwoo seems to doubt if he can keep the brightness of the team like the time when they were five. This must have been a great stress to Jinwoo that's why he resorts to drinking. But Seungyoon believed Jinwoo is a star since Day1. He is a star that has always sparkled so bright in his eyes and he wanted Jinwoo to realize it. He wanted Jinwoo to believe in himself more but his praises to his beloved hyung has become empty flattery in Jinwoo's ear.

Seungyoon thought, If hyung won't hear what I say, then I'll sing it to him. I'll sing how much I love him. How I really really love him.

He reminisces Jinwoo saying "I love you." to him and  how it made his heart flutter. What will happen when the public hears those words through Jinwoo's voice too? Seungyoon is confident that they will love Jinwoo just like how he fell for him. Maybe if a lot of people starts loving Jinwoo, then maybe, just maybe, he'll love himself more.

That night, the lyrics and the melody just flow through Seungyoon like rushing water. He composed without his beloved guitar but he doesn't feel empty. His thoughts are already  filled with his love for Jinwoo. He intricately weaves the lyrics to reflect Jinwoo's purity. He also carefully designs the chord progression so it will be easy to hear and will suit Jinwoo's tender voice. After finishing the song, he goes back to bed and slept with an unfading smile in his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The moment Seungyoon opens his eyes, he goes to look for his love around the house. He spotted Jinwoo coming out from the bathroom still in pajamas with disheveled hair and still half asleep.

"Hyung!" Seungyoon calls Jinwoo and drags him to his room.

"What is it, Mochi? So early in the morning..." Jinwoo says while yawning and getting dragged by Seungyoon.

When they entered the room, Seungyoon goes straight to his compiter and said, "Listen to this." Then, he clicks the play button of his computer and his newly composed song can be heard from the speakers. Jinwoo listens in silence until the end. After hearing the last note of the song, Jinwoo looks at Seugyoon with his large deer eyes glistening and lips curling up, "This is good! I like it! Well done, mochi!"

Seungyoon smiles proudly from Jinwoo's praise. Then he picks up a piece of paper with the lyrics written on it. He showed it to Jinwoo and directs him what to do, "Can you sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter