Beginning

Fated Meetings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year 2017

After WINNER schedules for the day is over, Seungyoon, Seunghoon, Mino and Jinwoo sit together in the sofa of their living room. It is the release of their new song since becoming a four-member group. Seungyoon is at the center of the sofa holding his phone. On his left is Jinwoo with hands over his right shoulder staring down the phone Seungyoon is holding and on the other side is Mino also doing the same with hands holding Seungyoon's arm. Seunghoon is beside Jinwoo extending his whole body eager to also see Seungyoon's phone. Seungyoon takes a deep breath before pressing go on the phone. The result of Melon real-time search pops up. WINNER's new song, REALLY REALLY is at the top.

"Waaaaahhhhhh!!!!! We did it!"

Seeing the result, WINNER members can't contain their excitement. They all jump up and down. Mino starts his newly learned dorky dance rolling both his hands up in the air forming the Chinese character of "mountain" with his head to celebrate. Seunghoon gives high five to everyone. Jinwoo hugs Seungyoon and Seungyoon hugs him back with his hands over Jinwoo's waist. Jinwoo releases his hands from the hug  and ruffles Seungyoon's hair.

"We made it. Seungyoon-ah! I told you it is a great song!"  Jinwoo said while b his biggest smile.

"Thank you, hyung." said Seungyoon still enclosing Jinwoo with the hug. He hugs him tighter and laid his head on Jinwoo's shoulder (making his lips touch Jinwoo's bare shoulder) hiding his teary eyes.

FATE NUMBER FOR. The title of their new album. From this day forward, they will be having a journey with just the four of them. But their journey  would not have started if not for their fateful meetings.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Year 2011

Half of the snow is already melted and the plants boast their fragrant colorful  flowers. The sun  is  up in the sky adding warmth to the usual chilly day. Today is not like any other day in the old gray building located somewhere in Hapjeong. Buzzing whispers of young and beautiful girls and boys entering the building could be heard.

Group of boys wearing black sandos with large shorts, sneakers and cap to complete their hiphop look are talking to each other.

"Guys! Did you hear the news? Kang Seungyoon is entering YG! He is going to be a trainee like us!"

​​​​​​"Are you talking about THE KANG SEUNGYOON!?"

"Yes! The one who placed fourth in Superstar K2 and sung Instinctively and placed number one on all charts."

"Ugh! That means more competition. When will I ever debut? Why did he want to be a trainee? He could have debuted with his popularity!"

The more they talk about it, the more the boys become deppressed and they continued to  walk with a slump shoulder. On the other hand, the girls are also talking about the same person but unlike the boys, they are giggling and being giddy.

"Kang Seungyoon will be a trainee in our company! I like his voice and he is goodlooking too!"

"Yup! How lucky!"

" Now, we are blessed to see a celebrity everyday! I got really disappointed after knowing that the trainee building and artist building are different from each other."

"I'm calling dibs to him by the way!"

"No! He's going to be mine!"

"No! Mine!"

And so, the argument of the girls started. While  both girls and boys are busy talking about the new guy, a boy briskly walked passed them. The boy has slanted eye brows and middle-parted hair. His clothes also have a hiphop feel to it. His lips are slightly curling up as if containing his happiness.

He opens the door to the training room, a four walled room embellished with mirrors in each wall. The room is d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter