Descendants

Wuju Wuju Wuju Wuju
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Hyunjung

Daughter of Fairy God Mother She is incredible smart and hardworking, and a bit shy, She may have control over her tongue, But her y face has its own mind She gets embarrased whenever her mom comes in Fairy God Mother didn't approve her relationship with a villain kid, Saying that she should've stayed with Soobin At first, She was hated by the other girls due to her "goody-two-shoes" attitude and personality, But they grew fond of her after time passed She had eyes for the daughter of Jafar ever since the girl stepped into the car She wasn't affected much when Soobin brought up the "see other people" topic, Which could only mean that the sparks was already dead She doesn't like it when Xuanyi mentions "Pool"

Wu Xuanyi

Daughter of Princess Ariel Like her mother, She has a very soothing voice and a wonderful personality, She is extremely hyper especially if around a body of water She's known as the best swimmer in school She would take over Swimming Class whenever her mom isn't around She likes to drag the other girls into the water, Jiyeon specifically She can create thousands of wonders underwater, or if water is near her, But the one that she didn't know she could do was to make an oxygen bubble underwater (Long story short, She panicked and made one just to save Jiyeon from drowning) Ariel didn't disapprove of her relations with a villain kid, Saying that "good or evil, Love is still love" Whenever she's in a bad mood, Everyone (except for Xuanyi of course) would force Xiao to look for the girl underwater There was that one time where she refused to come back up and stayed there for one whole day Also that one time where no one was able to reach out to her until the next day because no one could reach a pool with a depth of 113ft except for Xuanyi and her mother (The 113ft pool exists yall!)

Kim Jiyeon

Daughter of Villain Dr. Facilier She's really sarcastic and cold for a girl who looks like she likes rainbow and cotton candies (She really likes them, Be quiet) She was thought black magic by her own father and was forced to use the said magic to lure in people by seducing---- (like what?) ----- them and killing them as sacrifice for Facilier's ty plans She was invited to Auradon by Sojung who was invited by Luda who was strangely invited by the Princess (Future Queen) of Auradon She was practically adopted by Xuanyi and her family, Because the older girl adored her ever since the short girl stepped into the car where Xuanyi and some other girls were sitting in She doesn't like pools or swimming (She's Bathophobic, Not Aquaphobic, Thats Hyunjung) But she's forced to swim because her own girlfriend is the daughter of the daughter of the king of the sea (If y'all catch ny drift) Because of her fear of the depth, Xuanyi has to hold onto her everytime they swim Remember the Oxygen Bubble? Yeah, She challenged the 113ft pool just to look for her stubborn girlfriend who refused to come up, She fainted in the middle of the pool and would've drowned to death if it wasn't for Xuanyi (Who got the silent treatment due to her misbehavior)

Chu Sojung

Daughter of Villain Jafar She has a rude and naughty attitude, Always has a snary comment to say, Smirks are always stuck in her face She was the one who first hated Hyunjung's "Goody-two-shoes" Persona, But she's also the one who first loved it about the eldest girl She didn't trust any of the princess at first (Plus Hyunjung), But she started to love the company She didn't like the relationship of Soobin, and was delighted to learn that Soobin and Hyunjung agreed to see other people She's a kleptomaniac if you guys don't know She asked Hyunjung out after a month of Hyunjung and Soobin's break up She knows about Fairy God Mother's disapproval of her (Hyunjung thinks she doesn't know) She is an emotional mess deep inside She has control over fire for some reason She's curious as to why the Future Queen of Auradon sent them here (You'll find out later~)

Park Soobin

Daughter of Princess Belle She is extremely smart and snarky, and......short She had a relationship with Hyunjung, But started to have feelings for Yeonjung She and Hyunjung agreed to see other people when the villain kids appeared + when she started to realize that Yeonjung shared her feelings She loves her book so much that she almost threw Juyeon out when the tall girl dropped one of her books She hates it when her dad suddenly comes up and treats her like she's a small child (She is small tho)

Lee Luda

Daughter of Villain Hades She had feelings for Jiyeon in the past She's short for someone who looks like she could kill She's weak for games, You would've laughed a lot if you were there to see her when she first entered her room with Jiyeon and Sojung She's short for a Hades Kid She got scared when a chariot was sent outside her house, When she was told about what was going on by the Future Queen, She lit hopped on the car and told the driver to go to her friends houses Despite being raised by a Villain, She actually had a nice treatment from her father, She was spoiled by him and she was taken care of quite nicely, Others might guess that Luda must've been abused by Hades but in reality, He was the most perfect father out there, He may have been an to Hercules and Meg, But he was a real man when it com
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter