Chapter 16

I Can't Stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jiwoo and Matthew just left”, Taehyung says to Somin.

“I wonder where they are going…did you see them making eyes at each other?” Somin asks with a giggle.

“Yeah, I could feel the without even looking at them”, Taehyung says with a smirk and Somin laughs.

“That’s enough about them though…do you want to go somewhere…not here?” Taehyung asks.

“Sounds good, I can’t stand being in this dress any longer”, Somin says.

“Are you suggesting something?”

“Why don’t you come and find out?” Somin teases back before they know it they both leave the party and get into Taehyung’s car.

Taehyung drives them to a cliff viewpoint and Somin laughs.

“Cliché much?”

Taehyung laughs too.

“I think at this point anything we do is going to do in our relationship can be cliché”, he says.

“Even in the car?”

Before Taehyung can reply, Somin unbuckles her seatbelt and she gets herself on top of Taehyung and straddles him.

“You’re getting bold”, Taehyung says with a smirk on his face.

Somin laughs before she cups his face gently and lays soft kisses all over his face.

“Oh come on, if you are going to kiss me, do it right”, he says.

Somin giggles before she lays a passionate kiss on his lips. He wraps his hands around her waist and runs his hands up her back and stops on her shoulders. He gently massages her shoulders and she lets out a moan.

“Let’s get married”

Somin looks at him.

They are both breathing heavily when they finally break apart from their kiss but Somin swears Taehyung’s words took her breath away.

How was that even possible?

“Yes!”

She lays a kiss on his lips again.

“Yes you idiot!”

She lays another kiss on his lips and it leads to a long night for the two of them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter