Of secrets and games

Love yourself: Her, Thoughts of the non existent.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We all have secrets, small or big; it doesn’t matter, because we all do. We share them or we don’t but those secrets sometime rise to the top because they have to.

“Ok, ok next round. Jungkook spin the bottle!” Hannah pointed at the guy for the next round of truth and dare.

The floor above us, which happens to be the men’s floor decided to have a small party before exams start next week, nothing fancy or too much just alcohol and some games. Jimin and his friends, combined with my friends sat down for Truth or dare while spinning the bottle. We had all a little bit of alcohol it was already late and everything was more hilarious and funny.

The bottle was spinning and spinning and it stopped in front of me.

Jungkook smirked. “Ok Jena, truth or dare.”

I sighed in nervousness.

“Ugh… truth.” I said unsure. Ok seriously people, I’ve done a lot of sick by now, I gave a random guy a and it , he gave me his number but I still humiliated myself, I drunk 3 glasses of whisky just like that and then kiss anyone with a black t shirt which meant four guys in our circle and I also had to remove my shirt and stay with my bra until the next round came.

“Oh, are we scared to pull the dare card?” Jungkook mocked me.

“I’m just not in the mood to do some crazy .” I replied truthfully.

He simply nodded. “Ok, here comes my question.” He smirked; please don’t be anything weird, please, please, please…

“With how many guys have been so far?” He stared at me with a smirk that little and I could feel another hot gaze at my face. I didn’t have to look in order for me to know that it was Jimin but oh well…

Hannah was nagging me by the side and I was starting to feel nervous. I had two options, either to tell them the truth, or half lie, which was not ok, but this is my dignity we are talking about damn it.

I opened my mouth still unsure of what kind of answer I was going to give. 2, which is practically a lie, or none which is the truth.

“Come on Jena; don’t be all shy about it just answer.” Jungkook pressed into the matter more.

Well it, with how many guys I’ve been is my problem and not his.

“None as of yet.” I answered not looking into anyone’s eyes and I drunk from my beer. Well here goes my dignity, but oh well. It’s not like I don’t want to do it or I’m shy, I just decided not to when I had the chance, the first guy was going for a simple hook up and with the second well we didn’t think much of it and in the end it simply didn’t happen and with Jimin he passed out before we could even start. I’m starting to believe that I’m cursed and going to be unlucky for the rest of my life.

“Aw too bad” Jungkook commented right away and I brushed off his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter