Of scary movies and break ups

Love yourself: Her, Thoughts of the non existent.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin is a super chill guy. He is not the typical handsome guy who goes by the ~I can whoever I want and then leave~, he is like super soft about dogs and loves music a lot, he is an amazing dancer and super nice to everyone!
He showed me videos of his choreographies over songs, and apparently he used to be a ballet or something dancer, which I find pretty interesting!

I mean how many guys do you know who dance to ballet?

For me none till now, so…

This brings me back to where I am sitting right now, inside his freaking room.

“We are not watching the horror movie.” I state stubbornly for the tenth time.

He smirks and comes closer. I grab the pillow next to me, because this makes me nervous, in a good way, but still nervous.

“Come on, I’ll be here, it won’t be that scary.” He smiles, while I scoff. “It won’t be, I promise”. I scoff for the second time, as if this will make it better.

“What is the title?” He smiles in victory. “This doesn’t mean we are watching it, I’m just curious.” I state, knowing pretty well that my excuse sounds dump.

“Annabelle 2, it’s less scary than the first movie.” He walks to his computer already typing the movie to the search bar and I’m sighing knowing already that I’ve lost this silly fight.

“Once I find this scary enough for me, I’m pausing the movie and we are going to watch something else.” I grab the pillow tighter and eat a pop- corn.

“You won’t, trust me Jena for once.” Jimin simply says and clicks to the movie.

He later moves to sit next to me. The movie starts and I grip the pillow so hard is about to rip.

“Relax, scaredy cat, it’s not that scary.” He says near my ear in a soothing voice.

I feel my heart beat faster in my chest.

“As if, this will make me feel less scared.” I mask the nervousness he makes me feel with sarcasm, my best weapon.

He shrugs and returns his focus back to the movie. I do the same, but not as determined as him.

The first scene of the family is not as intimidated but I can’t relax, the cursed soul lurks everywhere. I hide my face in the pillow, which by now became my biggest ally, and hope that I won’t scream or something.

Then the little girl gets run over by a car and the thud from the sound effects makes me scream loudly. Jimin burst in laughter and I bet my cheeks are more than red by now.

“Shut up.” I shove pop- corn into his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter