Of confused hearts and messages

Love yourself: Her, Thoughts of the non existent.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I really don’t get how humans interact with each other so easily! What is that one thing that tells them that this person is really the one lucky human being who is going to be their friend, lover, husband or wife? I mean yeah chemistry plays a huge role here, but other than that how are you so sure this is the one?

Many times I was backstabbed for no reason over and over again, from people whom I thought we were friends, one thing I know we are okay, we hung out, and have fun and the next I’m not that great company to them and I have to find new friends. Was it just cases or should I be more careful with my choices? Isn’t that going to make you more conscious of the people around you? Isn’t this going to make you less confident?

All those thoughts run in my mind while I’m holding Jimin’s finished sketch. What am I doing? Can anybody explain to me what am I actually doing here? I got to meet someone great in many aspects. In the little time that I know him; he seems funny, courageous, and easy to talk to! But you can barely call us friends. I don’t have any contact information about him; we have already added each other on Facebook and Instagram, but other than that nothing. I don’t have his number and we don’t message each other for meet ups. All the times we met it was totally coincidental and it’s difficult to just message him out of nowhere.

I continue to stare at his drawing. He seems like he is day dreaming, he is staring somewhere and he has his face turned to his right. I like it. I like his sharp jawline, his clear and unfocused look. I simply like it. Thus, I don’t know if I should give it to him or keep it. I actually never give away my sketches; I keep them, to remember the moment. They are like photos, but self drawn.

But it’s the only excuse that I have in order to set a meet up, without embarrassing myself. Just let it go, he probably has a girlfriend or someone he likes.

With that I leave the sketch on my desk and go to my laptop. I should really get him out of my mind sometime. I’m going to lead myself on and then be let down, I shouldn’t do this.

I log in Facebook and go to check my messages. I see a messa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter