Of period pains and surprise visits

Love yourself: Her, Thoughts of the non existent.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I toss and turn on my blankets and finally open my eyes frustrated, because a) it’s too early to wake up, b) I have no classes today, c) apparently my period decided to be a and woke me up feeling all those cramps and pain.

I groan standing up feeling awful and went to the bathroom. Perfect, I have to change my pants, hopefully not my bed sheets too. I groan once more even more frustrated than before. This ain’t happening to me, like no way. How many wrong things are going to happen to me? I’m feeling like crying, while I’m still sitting on the toilet sheet feeling the pain slowly building up.

Ok, first of all, I’m beyond pissed with everything around me ever since the party.

Why?

Simple, Jimin and I did nothing after kissing in the stairs. He was a bit too drunk to do anything. Apparently, after making it to his room and dropping our shirts somewhere in the room, we moved to the bed and as soon as we fell on top of it, he kind of passed out. I was there thinking that something bad happened to him when in reality he just passed out on top of a half- me.

After freaking out for like 5 minutes, because I actually thought he was dead, I simply moved him from on top of me, laid him down on his bed in a more comfortable position, grabbed my shirt and left, feeling embarrassed and turned off.

I kind of felt like I meant nothing to him, in like any way. Like I was not attractive enough, y enough and all those words who go with enough next to them and I just felt kind of humiliated. How could he?

What I did next?

I didn’t even return to the party, I went straight to my room changed from my clothes and slept, expecting an apology message or something the next day from him. But guess who did not only receive that message, but also didn’t see, or hear from Jimin since Friday night?

Yeah that would be me and it's Wednesday.

I feel the pain in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter