Clumsy Meetings

Love yourself: Her, Thoughts of the non existent.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hitting 20 this year and still no boyfriend, I know pathetic.

How do the other girls do it? Do they have some secret formula that I’m not aware of? Am I not beautiful enough or what? I know I’m nothing near all those Korean idols, but I’m not that ugly, or am I?

Pft, I never cared for boys anyway why should I care now? I have my studies, my perfectly planned life and well soon if everything goes by plan, my dream job.

But why do I feel so empty? Even though my whole day is scheduled and full why do I feel that certain emptiness within me, it’s the kind of emptiness that no food, or pet can fill it, not even coffee dates and movie nights with my friends can fill that emptiness.

Maybe I got tired of being alone all these years or maybe I’m ready to fall in love but I have no one to fall in love with. I don’t have any male friends who are more than male friends and I don’t meet any new males every day that can become a love interest! All that I have is a couple of male friends that are nothing more than that, we’ve been hanging out with each other and I can’t see them as nothing more than friends and vice versa.

Maybe it’s the feeling of loneliness that gets me during fall and winter when you wish you were one of those couples who walk in the street hand in hand looking so in love and happy, not in a disgusting way though and you are there staring and thinking to yourself that it would be nice to be in their position and have someone like that.

“Watch out!”

I snapped my head toward the direction of the voice a little bit too late. I saw a blurry figure, before I crushed into it, like some freaking moron.

I felt the books flying out of my hands that I previously held while daydreaming, but I didn’t think about it, I let them go, not wanting to crash down on the hard floor in a really un lady like way, in a failed attempt to catch them. Thus, I grabbed whatever surface I could reach in order to not fall. Sadly for the person who crashed on to me I grabbed his shoulder resulting to both of us falling down and hitting the hard floor.

I closed my eyes in reflex, while taking the whole impact from the fall. A pained breathy groan left my mouth, while thousand thought swam in my mind. This can be marked as one of the most embarrassing moments of my entire existence.

After what felt like 10 years I felt the body from the other person shifting. I opened my eyes, slowly only to be greeted by one of the most handsome men on earth, this can’t be.

His bleached hair greeted me and then a goofy smile followed. I was so doomed. Out of all the people it had t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter