Chapter five

Cinderella story: Skydragon version.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's POV:

"Another ? I might steal this one Jiyong." Top whispered into my ear. I shook my head then he pointed at our hands that were intertwined together. I slightly frowned and let go. My mind started to work up what he was saying.. 'NOOOOO ! YOU CAN'T STEAL CL! AND SHE ISN'T A SHE'S A PRINCESS?!' I thought as my head started to sissle from my angriness. I was so angry that i...

"NO!" I yelled out loud. Cl looked at me crazy and started to back away while Top just slowly went by her. 

"Whats wrong..?" She asked.

"Uh.. umm, nothing. I was daydreaming about me..." I said "Falling off a cliff?" I made an excuse so she won't think i'm obsessed with her already. But, i'm pretty much am. I got in between them and shot a death glare at Top. We continued our search for my hyungs and her friend. 

"Its Dara unnie!.. With your 3 other hyungs?" She said confused at there happiness since Seungri pushed her down. Is it me or is she was the only one looking for our friends? I was too busy daydreaming and so was Top. She ran towards her friend like a cat, my soon to be kitty~ 

Top and I were walking towards them, not saying a word. I was angry at him, Out of all girls i've been with, why choose this one? Is it because she's way better than all the i've been with? 

 

Top's POV:

Gosh, Did Jiyong got better at finding girls? Because this one is a real turn on. He keeps getting in the way of us though, he even shot a death glare at me! What did i do? She's so cuuuute, but dresses so fierce. Its two combinations in one, the moment when she pushed Seungri down.. i thought she was my imagination! When i saw Jiyong with her, i was only a tad-bit jealous. He doesn't deserve a badass motherer like her under his arm?! 

"Yo, Seungri why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter