Chapter twenty-three

Cinderella story: Skydragon version.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri's POV:

Right now, i guess you can say i'm pretty over Chaerin. 'Finally about time.' My thoughts, thought for itself. Minzy, she's my new obsession.. and i'm glad to know she's willing to teach me what love could really feel like. I drove Minzy home after our little proposal back in the middle of the sidewalk. I'll never forget that beautiful floral dress she was wearing, sure girls could pull it off .. but you know, she's just different. She actually listened for once, not much what girls would do when the boy they like is talking about their sister. Aish, i feel alittle to guilty now.. i shouldn't have ranted about my feelings, but it led me towards a good ending for the night. 

I entered my house and heard a girl's laugh.. yup, Chaerin's here. I followed the talking and laughing, it seems like they're having a good time. 

"Hey.." I said in a normal tone while they all frozed and looking at me. I made my way towards Chaerin when Jiyong took my arm preventing me, acting like i'm going to do anything to her.

"Stop with that obsession, didn't Minzy tell you enough?" He said, angry. I rolled my eyes and out with a sigh. 

"Will you give me a minute?" I asked, but he just glared at me.

"Jiyong oppa, its okay.. he won't do anything! I promise." She said giving him her eye smile.

"But-"

"Please?" She pouted as she used her aeygo. Yep, no more butterflies when she does that. Jiyong sighed giving up and left. Once the door shut, she said..

"Sorry." 

"Its okay, you don't have to apologize, plus i'm-" She cut me off before i could anounce that i'm dating Minji. 

"No, its not! I'm sorry but i just have feelings for Jiyong.. maybe i had feelings for you once, but it must of faded away. P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter