Chapter nine

Cinderella story: Skydragon version.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's POV:

YES! Two weeks of Chaerin time. How do i get her to notice what happened in the pass? Even though she's so cold to me, but she warms my heart either way! She went home so she can explain to her unnies why she was running late. I bet she'll lie instead of telling them she was at MY house. Ugh, Sometimes i hate being an idol.. meaning my life being full of complete fangirls who would kill to see me. At the same time, i liked it considering my reputation put me as a player. So i get lots of girls easily.. back then i hoped Princess would be a fangirl but it wouldn't be real love. I'm glad she's not obsessed with bigbang, but i'd wish she'd open up more.

I was starting to go back to sleeping until my doorbell rang. I went to my window too see who was here, and it was Top. I pressed the button to open the gate for him and waited back. 

"Hey. Wassup?" He said while entering into my house.

"Nothing much, CL just left.." I said.

"Oh, That girl from the airport? I thought she was just a one time thing." He replied. 'What? Sometimes i think my hyungs really think i'm a player, but that's just was my reputation set me as!' I thought.

"She's not a one time thing!" I said almost yelling.

"Okay, geez.. You really act like your inlove." He said sitting back.

"I don't know hyung, Maybe i am! Remember when i told you about the girl?" I asked. Once i told him about her, he thought i was delusional. So i eventually stuck with Youngbae about her.

"Haha, what? That Princess girl you talked about?" He said while smiling about how a "fool" i was.

"I'm pretty sure she is her. Same eyes, voice, and she remembers the ribbon." I said to back me up.

"Yeah, but she doesn't remember you." He said. I was thoughtless of words. 'Why didn't she remember me? I mean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter