Chapter Nineteen

Cinderella story: Skydragon version.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's POV:

"W-wait.." I said while getting pushed out the door. "Chaerin!" I tried to yell but the door already closed on me. Ugh, I didn't even get to say good-bye to her. Well, its time to go home to tell Seungri i'm coming to that party no matter what he says. 

When i arrived at my house i saw Top's car along with Taeyang's. Must be a 'Big-Bang' meeting without me. I opened the door and saw them all in the living room doing whatever they prefer to. 

"You're not even going to say hi to your leader?" I smirked while all their eyes focused on me.

"Oh hey" 

"Wassup, Hyung" 

"Hi"  They all greeted me then continue to do their stuff. Typical.. 

"Soo.. About the party.." I said the eyed Seungri. 

"How did you know about it?" Seungri said. Wow, he must of called everyone when i was gone about it. I feel hurt maknae. Oh well i can punish him later.

"Chaerin invited me, she told he you were already going to anyways." I said the smirked as if i didn't see the jealous that was in his eyes. 

"Oh.. well i'm sure she's going to have somebody to go with you while i go dance with her." He said. "Maybe Dara? i guess." Taeyang glared straight at him after he said that. 

"No.. she like hates me.. i kind of made her cry." I said then shrugged my shoulders. 

"WHAT. DID. YOU. DO." Taeyang said all overprotective. 

"Damn, why do you want to know? Maybe i tripped her and i didn't say sorry." I lied so i can get the truth.. He likes Dara.

"SAY SORRY!?"

"Why?! Aish, she's a cry baby." 

"BECAUSE!" he said. "I like her." He finally coughed out. We all laughed then i saw his face turn red of embaressment. 

"I didn't trip her or whatever, I just brought a dramatic scene from Chaerin's past then she yelled at me for no reason." I said. "But i really didn't do anything so i don't need to worry." 

"Whatever, You WON'T dance with Dara." He said then sat back to hear what else i have to say. 

"Okay. Good, bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter