(Extra Valentines exclusive) Chapter Fifteen

Cinderella story: Skydragon version.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin's POV:

Another day of hanging out with Jiyong. Does he really want me to remember.. that bad? Nobody really waited for me to love them that long. Unfortunately, i forgot what love feels like, did i even expirence it? I don't know.. Sometimes, i wish i'd be more careful about my surrounding or how mean i reject people. Dara? What about her.. Seungri told me that we started dating when Dara and I split up. How is that possible? She knows everything about me, she was by my side the whole time! Whatever. Today is Valentines day, and you know what that means. Love, couples, and me throwing up. I know, it might sound immature, but i HATE Valentines day. Honestly, why is Valentines day the only day to express your love to someone. I mean, if you love someone, you'd treat each day as if it was Valentines day! Whoever made this day must be lovesick because did they even think about the lonely people?! We have to suffer on this day looking at people being happy with a guy. Aish! I'm so lonely today. 

I went to my piano and played random notes, soon i started to get a rhythm in my head. Writing stories about what you feel is so easy. 

"I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely~" I sang while playing random melodies that flew in my mind. Dara wasn't home, she went to the mall with Bom to find dates. I didn't go since guys would just see me as another deparate girl. I don't need guys, their the same anyways. As i was daydreaming about my life with an actual good boyfriend and forgot my melody. I started forgeting what i was playing then suddenly played an A# instead of a A. It threw me off then i stopped. I heard the door open slightly..

"Dara..?" I said then turn around on my piano bench. It was Jiyong instead of her. 

"You need to lock your backdoor.." He smiled then sat down beside me.

"Don't you have a celeb valentines date of whatever..?" I said then started to scratch the nail polish off my nails.

"No.. i rejected all of them because i found you." He said.

"Well tough luck, I hate Valentines day." I sighed then got up. 

"Why not? Its the day of love!" He said then dragged me outside. At least he has his disguise this time. 

"Whats the point if you don't have anyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter