Chapter sixteen

Cinderella story: Skydragon version.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin's POV:

The rilakkuma he gave me was the biggest one i've got so far! I guess i can call it the king of my little rilakkuma land. It was morning and i decided to take a morning walk with Minzy. She loves to work out and be healthy, what an abnormal maknae.. 

"Hey Minzy, are you ready?" I called her while waiting outside until she comes.

"Yeah, i'm going out." She replied excitedly. 

"Its not exciting to work out.. but for you, i guess. Anyways, we'll talk when you get outside." I said while signaling her, good bye and hung up. She ran outside with her colorful bag, which is probably full of water. 

"Hey unnie, i got a lot of water for us so we don't get dehydrated!" She said opening her bag showing me. I just ignored her, smiling and nodding. 

"Okay where should we go?" She asked then we started to walk out of her neighborhood. 

"The han river, I felt like smelling the fresh beach breeze." I said while taking a water bottle from her bag, putting it in mine.

"Okay! Lets jog all the way there!" She said then started to jog ahead of me. I nodded and started to jog aswell. I took the waterbottle while still running and drank it. I bumped into this guy and my water spilled all over. 

"Ahh! I'm so sorry, here.. let me clean it off!" I said while grabbing a paper towel from my bag and rubbing it against his shirt. I could feel the lining of abs and i looked up too see Seungri smiling down at me. 

"Uhmm. Sorry." I said while putting my hand back in my pocket and blushed. 

"Oh its okay. Your clumsy anyways." He joked.

"Yah! I am NOT!" I said laughing.

"What are you doing here anyways?" He said then we started to walk. 

"Uhhm, just exercising with my friend named Minzy." I said then pointed at the girl who was running but still visable to see. 

"Oh. How was your V-day? Lonely..? or did Jiyong come." He guessed and i nodded.

"Jiyong came to my house, It was fun! He bought flowers, cake, chocolates, and a big rilakkuma bear!" I bragged about him without noticing there was a little pain in his eyes. 

"I would of been with you, its just IU insisted you know." He reasoned out and sighed. I nodded saying its alright. There was a long awkward silence between us until he broke it up and said

"There's the Han river.."

"Oh, cool. I guess i have to find my friend Minzy now." I said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter