Ten Years Later

Still in Love

~~~~~~~~10 years later~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong sat next to his fiancee. His fiancee’s hand was resting on his thigh. He made small talk with his friends sitting around the table. They all gathered to celebrate the future wedding of another friend. 

“So who do you think she’s going to bring this time?” One of the women at the table leaned close and asked. 

“Don’t you mean how old will he be this time. The last guy she dated could’ve been her father.” Jaejoong’s fiancee, Yi Han said with a teasing smile. 

“Well I heard he was a young business man from America.” The woman looked to Yi Han. 

“How long do you think she will be with this one?” Another asked. 

“Only long enough for her to empty out his pockets.” Jaejoong smiled. The others laughed. 

“Shh. Here she comes.” The woman from early straightened her posture. 

Jaejoong took Yi Han’s hand into his before he turned to look. There she was, Bo Kyung and on her arm was someone Jaejoong recognized. His breath stopped and his body froze. 

“Yunho?” The name fell from Jaejoong’s lips as he approached the table. 

Yunho smiled and looked to Jaejoong. “Jaejoong, it’s been a long time.” Yunho reached out and shook Jaejoong’s hand. 

“You two know each other?” Yi Han asked. 

Jaejoong turned away and the overflow of memories silenced him. 

Yunho smiled. “Our father’s worked closely together. Of course we know each other but it’s been a long time. I think ten years now, right?” 

Jaejoong nodded. “Right.” Yi Han gave his hand a gentle squeeze.  

“Well for the rest of you who don’t know him. This is Jung Yunho.” Bo Kyung introduced her newest lover. 

Yunho bowed before helping Bo Kyung into her chair and he took the empty chair next to Jaejoong. 

“Jung Yunho?” Yi Han looked passed Jaejoong. “Jaejoong has never mentioned you before.” 

“Oh really? Well there wasn’t really much to mention. We were part of a business partnership to help with our father’s financial problems. After the problems were taken care of we just went our separate ways. Jaejoong had his own thing and I wanted to break away from my father’s company and start my own. I have done very well I’d like to say.” 

Bo Kyung leaned into Yunho and kissed his cheek. “Yes, you have.” She looked to Yi Han. “He is doing so well that he is moving his business from America.” 

“That’s right.” Yunho smiled and Jaejoong could see Yunho’s hand rest in Bo Kyung’s lap. 

“Well, I am Jin Yi Han. I am Jaejoong’s fiancee. We are getting married in under two months. I hope you can make it. Bo Kyung is invited. I am sure you will be her plus one.” He smiled.

“Fiancee?” Yunho glanced to Jaejoong. “Congratulations.”

Jaejoong lowered his head. “Thank you.” 

Just then wine was poured for each one and they toasted to the future wedding of their friend. An hour passed and everyone was loose from the alcohol. Jaejoong was feeling quite a bit tipsy himself. He looked to Yunho and saw him staring at him. Yunho smiled and got up from the table. He excused himself to the bathroom. Bo Kyung barely noticed as she was in deep conversation with her friend that sat next to her. 

After a long minute Jaejoong did the same thing. Yi Han was too busy talking with the others to notice. He wandered to the bathroom and he found Yunho there washing his hands. No words were needed as he just looked to Yunho’s reflection in the mirror. When he finished washing his hands he looked up into the mirror to see Jaejoong looking at him. He calmly went to wipe his hands and turned to Jaejoong. He broke his gaze with Yunho and looked to the bathroom stalls and found them empty. 

“We are alone.” Yunho threw his used tissues into the garbage. “Are you planning on jumping me?” He smirked. 

Jaejoong looked to him speechless. He could not believe his ex-husband was really standing before him.  

“Is there something you wanted?” He asked when Jaejoong didn’t say a word. 

Jaejoong took a breath. “A business partnership?” 

He laughed. “Should I tell your fiancee that we used to be married? That you are my ex-husband. Is that news I should reveal to people I just met? Especially in front of a woman I just begun to date.” Yunho stepped closer to Jaejoong. 

Jaejoong took a step back. “Why are you with her? she is not someone that you should be with.” 

Yunho smiled. “Jealous? Would it have been better if I had shown up with a man?” Yunho stepped closer and closer until Jaejoong was backed into a wall. “If I get leave her than who will I date?” He lifted his hand and rested it against the wall on, close to Jaejoong’s head. “Will you take her place?” He leaned close. 

Jaejoong’s mouth seemed to go dry at the suggestion. “She is a gold digger. She’ll take your money and leave.”

Why did Yunho seem so much more dominate? He stood over Jaejoong like an intimidating shadow. It excited Jaejoong and terrified him. He definitely was not the same. 

Yunho smiled and pushed himself away. “Don’t worry about it. I am not that naive. I know her type and we are just having fun.” He turned back to the sink and adjusted his suit. 

Jaejoong took a breath and went to stand next to Yunho. “Why didn't you show up with another man?” He was curious. Was he really the only man he has been with?

Yunho tilted his head to the side. . “Why? Do you have any single friends you want to introduce me to?” He smiled. 

He opened his mouth to speak but Yunho immediately grabbed him and lifted him onto countertop. He was speechless with Yunho’s hands at his waist and his body between his slightly spread legs. 

“Yunho.” Jaejoong turned away when he started to lean in. 

Yunho laughed. “Are you nervous? Come on no one will notice. We can go into a stall.” He whispered. 

Jaejoong felt his hot breath on his skin and it ignited a dormant beast inside. He quivered as Yunho’s hands slide from his waist to his hips. He gasped and held onto Yunho when he was pulled closer to the edge. Jaejoong had to spread his legs even more to accommodate Yunho. 

Their faces were now a kiss away. This felt so familiar to Jaejoong. His mind went back years ago and his heart seemed to swell with the love he had for him. His chest filled with dormant emotions. Jaejoong leaned into Yunho and embraced him. He felt like the Jaejoong from ten years ago and this was the Yunho from then. 

Jaejoong buried his face in the curve between Yunho’s neck and shoulder. He even smelled the same. “I missed you.” He whispered. 

Yunho pulled away from him and stared into his deep brown eyes. He smiled before he leaned in. Jaejoong closed his eyes to receive a kiss but after a long quiet pause, he opened his eyes. 

Yunho laughed and stepped away from him. “It was nice to see you again.” He turned and left. 

Jaejoong was speechless after Yunho left. He sat on the countertop and tried to figure out what just happened. After a minute he just laughed at the situation before he pushed himself off the countertop. He looked to his reflection and straightened his clothes and fixed his hair before leaving the bathroom. 

He found Yi Han still chatting with the other and he quietly took his seat. Yunho’s chair was still empty. He looked about the room for him but could no. Bo Kyung was still sitting there. She turned to Jaejoong and made small talk about his upcoming marriage. They chatted up about location to food to fashion. 

Bo Kyung was a nice person. It's just she comes from a certain background and she tries to maintain her lifestyle by dating only the most wealthiest of bachelors. She is beautiful enough to snag the most handsome of men but she only hangs on long enough to get what she wants. She never held onto a guy longer than a year and that made Jaejoong fear for Yunho. He didn't want Bo Kyung to hurt him. 

Minutes later Yunho returned. He sat in his place next to his girlfriend. He gave Jaejoong a mischievous glance before he turned and whispered to Bo Kyung. Jaejoong saw his hand caress his girlfriend’s inner thigh. Bo Kyung giggled and nodded. 

Yunho turned to Jaejoong. “It was really nice to meet you again. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.” He stood up with Bo Kyung. 

“It was really fun to meet everyone again. I can't wait for the wedding and congratulations to everyone but Yunho and I had a long day. We are just going to call it a night. We’ll see you soon” Bo Kyung bowed with Yunho and they turned to leave. Their friends said their goodbyes to the couple while they left. 

Jaejoong watched them leave. His eyes were on Yunho the entire time. He felt a hand on his and he turned to see his fiancée looking to him. 

“Are you okay?” He smiled. 

Jaejoong nodded his head. 

“They make a really nice couple don't they? It'll do her good to settle down. He seems nice too.” Yi Han gave Jaejoong's hand a gentle squeeze. “How about we get out of here too and have a little fun? Neither of us have work tomorrow.” He hinted at something very naughty. 

Jaejoong smiled and nodded. They too got up and said their goodbyes and left.