Fight 2: Getting to Know You

Fighting For Love (XiuChen)

"Xiu, who?" I asked, tilting my head, “Xiumin, real name Kim Minseok, that weird boy with glasses who always stutters.” “Oh, Squirrel boy!” I exclaimed. “Yeah, squirrel boy, anyways, I’ve heard from one of my friends that he is a high target for bullies.”

Minseok gets bullied? Who would bully such a cute creature?! “What are the names of those people, I will pow and pew their faces!” Tao jabbed my stomach causing me to fall back into my chair, “That’s not what I wanted to talk to you about!” Then why mention it if that’s not what you meant I mentally thought to myself, “Now back to the main topic, I think he has a crush on you!” “WHAT?! M- “Tao covers my mouth and sits me back down.” Keep it down! Anyways, Xiumin always looks back at us during class, see? Busted, caught that mofo red handed, he is staring at you!”

          I turned to Tao’s direction to see, but I guess I was late as he was now staring at the black board. “I don’t know Tao, he acts too weird.” I tilt my head to think about what Tao just said, should I give this boy a try? “ For now just try to be his friend, that boy could sure use a pair of friends, right?” Tao said as he was packing up his stuff getting ready for lunch, “Then why don’t you be his friend?” I glared at him

“I am busy with a cute little puppy named Baekhyun, well knowing that you don’t have money for two, I’ll be a good Samaritan and give you $20, invite him to lunch!” He said as he handed me the $20 bill, I sighed and walked over to Xiumin. “Minseok want to have lunch together?”

️️️️️❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️

The way to the cafeteria was silent, very uncomfortable as well. “Um, Minseok, why do people call you Xiumin?” He stayed quiet for a minute, more than a minute. “Hello?” I nudged him on his shoulder and he tensed up as I touched him. “S-Sorry I really can’t answer that myself.”

“Why not?”

“Because I can’t... “

“And why’s that?”

“Because I don’t know myself”

“How co- “

“Fine! Sehun and his buddies told the whole school that it was my name when I’m “on the corner of the street”, I just need to deal with it, it’s not like it matters anyways…” Sehun sounds like a guy who will cause bruises and leave a scar behind, don’t want to mess with that guy. “Is this Sehun guy in our grade level?” I asked, still wondering how he is in real life.

“No, he is a grade above us, I am amazed that an airhead like him actually made it that far in school.” He said with a bit of sass in his voice. I laughed as he said those words, “Was that funny...?” He asked, smiling and blushing at the same time. “Hell yeah!” I lied, “Xiumin, actually sound cute, mind if I called you that?” I said as I smiled at him, “S-Sure, that’s f-fine with me.” He said as he looked away.

Once we found an empty table in the cafeteria we set our stuff down at the table and proceeded to walk to the line, well I walked to the line by myself, Xiumin said he was on a diet, but I’ll make sure he breaks that diet today, I sneaked out of the line to go to the snack room near the cafeteria, once my eye’s caught a glimpse of a little so called red velvet cake I began to walk to it, but to only see it disappear, I panicked, why? Because in this snack shop, that small red velvet cake has more calories than the rest of the other pastries within this fine establishment.

I walk towards him, Hell worth a try to just ask for it. “Um, excuse - “He slammed the door open and smashed a cake in a guy’s face, I mentally screamed as the beautiful red velvet cake was wasted like this! He runs off telling the cashier lady that the cake face guy would pay for it, I helped him to clean the bits of cake in his face and proceeded to check out my items in hand, which are a small strawberry cake, two crepes, and a piece of cherry pie.

️️️️️❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️

Today is not my day, again, that lovely red velvet got messed up, and now I made Xiumin wait a bit longer. I walk into the cafeteria to find something unsettling, two boys sitting with Xiumin who appears to be trying to hide himself in his book. I walk up towards the table, looking angry, well I’m just bluffing hehehe.

“Minseok, who are these two?” I said in a threatening tone, he sat up right away and looked up at me, “ J-Jongdae, r-remember I mentioned my good friends S-Sehun and C-Chanyeol?” I flinched, so this is Sehun, his buddy Chanyeol looks harmless, but you can’t simply judge a book by its cover.

“Pleased to meet the both of you, I am Kim Jongdae, but you can feel free to call me Chen, or Cutie! Anyways I need to steal Minseok away from you, just for a minute or two~” as I said that, I grabbed Xiumin by his arm, only to see Sehun pulling him down by his other arm. “You have no respects for your seniors, huh? I’ll let you borrow our toy once we’re done with him.” “T-Toy?”

I stuttered surprised, just what disgusting things do they do to Xiumin? Out of anger I grabbed the cherry pie out of the bag and threw it at Sehun’s face, “Keep your dirty paws away from Minseok!” I grabbed Xiumin by his arm and began to run, Jongdae, you must really be having bad luck.

️️️️️❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️

We ran until we reached a tree behind the school, I motioned Xiumin to come closer, he did as what he was told, and I hugged him. I’m not the type of person to feel bad for someone, or to cry over someone, but knowing that Minseok has went through horrible stuff, just pains my heart a lot.

 

“Xiumin, I want you to tell me all of the things they’ve done to you, right now.”

 

Each bruise is a scar in his heart.

Each scar I leave, remains as a scar in my heart

I'm sorry Baekhyun- wait, the is Baekhyun?

And Why am I making a poem in my thoughts.

️️️️️❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️

BDCDBCBHSD DONE, for now, anyways anyone liked the references I made in here :) If you could name them I will make sure to write a oneshot for you lol <3 Thank you so much for reading this chapter, and please continue to support this story, I feel so much better.

With love

️Puririn Luka️