Fight 3: Protecting the Heart

Fighting For Love (XiuChen)

  “Xiumin, I want you to tell me all of the things they’ve done to you, right now.”  

“T-They haven’t done anything too bad s-so don’t worry about it” he said as he was trying to squirm out of the hug, I hugged him tighter in response, “You’re not lying, right?” I whispered into his ear, and he nodded in response. I would love to remain in this position a bit longer, but the bell for classes began to ring across the school.

“C-Chen, t-thank you…” Xiumin mumbled, I smiled at him and took his hand intertwining our fingers. “Come on, we’ll be late for class.”

️️

As we made our way to class we managed to learn a bit more about ourselves, I found out that he is one of our schools ACE students, ranking in No.1. So, therefore he is a main target for bullies, people just want to take advantage of him so they can pass for their selfish reasons. “Can I talk to you two for a bit.” The deep voice was deep enough to send chills down my spine,

We both turned around to see that giant Dumbo- I mean Chanyeol with a shy smile, “Talk, we don’t have time to waste.” I said trying to sound menacing, and I think it worked because Chanyeol expression changed to a surprised one.

“First, respect your seniors, secondly, I wanted to apologize for what Sehun did back there, I tried to stop him, but he didn’t listen. Please try to understand, Sehun is going through some sort of mental problem, and lately he hasn’t been himself, if you actually take time to know him he is a very sweet and gentle guy.” I tried my best to make a scary glare, but according to Xiumin, I was “cute”, I’m not THAT cute, right? Stop laughing reader and agree with me!

“Should I really trust you on this? I mean you made Minseok suffer by spreading false rumors and torturing him for answers, if you really are sorry you would have prevented your little maniac of a friend to not do such things to Minseok. I am sorry for being rude, just because you’re my senior, but I do not tolerate any foolish people, so get the out of my face, and I hope not to see your face or Sehun’s near my Baozi. Come on Minseok let’s go before we’re late.” As I said those words Chanyeol only looked at me astonished by what just had happened, Xiumin followed behind me as I began to walk to out class. My blood only boiled even more I turned around to see Chanyeol beginning to walk away, “AND IF I SEE YOU TWO CLOSE TO MINSEOK, I WILL HAVE TAO WUSHU YOUR NON-EXISTENT !!!” I grabbed Xiumin by the wrist and began to run to our class, this was quite fun to be honest, from a bad day to a good one, I am pretty sure this lunch date went well, we stopped in front of our class room door with little time left, I was about to open the door, but Xiumin stopped me.

“H-Hey umm t-thank you for everything C-Chen…” when he finished those words, he leaned in to give me a kiss on my cheek, causing me to blush, “I-I A-AM S-SORRY!”  there he goes panicking again, he ran away to the restroom completely ignore the fact that we are already late for our next class period, by then I knew that he never really needed to pee badly.

️️

[After Class]

“So how was lunch?”

“A disaster, some guy called Sehun messed up our lunch, and then his friend came up to us apologizing for Sehun’s behavior etc, etc, and I told them if they messed with Minseok again you will wushu their nonexistent .”

“You what.” Tao growled

“I told them that you will wushu their nonexistent .”

There was silence, moments later Tao opened his notebook and began to doodle something, once he was done he drew a drawing of him choking me. “Calm down, your big brother can help you beat them up anyways.” I smirked causing him to go red, and that’s when I knew, I ed up. Tao head locked me causing me to gasp for air. Minseok walked up to us, saving me- I mean making Tao to stop torturing me. “E-Excuse me, C-Chen.” I look up to him giving him a questioned look. “S-Someone is waiting for you outside the classroom.” He pointed at the door revealing the person I wished I never knew.

Do Kyungsoo.

️️

Hello my lovelies! I am deeply sorry for the short chapter, I promise I will make a longer chapter next time. I just hope you enjoy this story, and I wonder how many of you are enjoying this story, will you all prefer to see more comedy, do you want me to add angst, or drama? Let me know by commenting I will gladly appreciate it!

With Love

️Puririn Luka