Fight 6: 1,000 ways to apologize

Fighting For Love (XiuChen)

"So you thought it'd be okay to hit Minseok with a bat?" Tao asked as he sat down on the sofa,  Jongdae innocently looked up to see Minseok and Tao staring at him. "I-I mean, S-Sehun-"

"Sehun is Sehun! You are not Sehun!" Minseok shouted as he shot up from the sofa causing Jongdae to flinch a little, "Forgive me Minseokie~!" Jongdae said as he lunged himself at Minseok whom face reddened by the sudden action

"Tsk! Jongdae, you have to properly forgive him!" Tao shouted

There was a long moment of silence until a sigh was heard from Jongdae, "I never thought I would actually do this, Minseok sit down..."

"W-why?" Minseok asked confused, Tao then began to think what Jongdae was suddenly planning, "Just sit..." Jongdae said as he forcefully pushed Minseok to the sofa. "Now... Minseok, honestly I do not have experience doing this... if it'll make you happy, I'll do it here in front of Tao..."

"Wait-" Tao exclaimed

Jongdae then began to unbuckle Minseok's pants earning himself a slap in the back of his head from Tao. "YOU IDIOT, THATS NOT THE APOLOGY WE WANTED TO HEAR!!!" Jongdae began to massage his head whilst Minseok stared at the wall shocked by the youngers action.

"I need to head off now, my brother needs me, please Jongdae just be normal for once."  Tao said as he left the room.

An awkward silence began to grow upon them, "So..." Minseok started as he looked away from Jongdae's view, "where you going to hit me because of what Sehun did...?"

"Yes!" Jongdae said proudly

"W-why?!" Minseok asked confused

"Because you'll forget-"

"You are such an idiot Jongdae..." Jongdae opened his mouth to speak up. "But I accept your apology... T-Thank you for trying..."

🍒💓🍒💓🍒💓🍒💓🍒

[Jongdae's P.O.V]

"MINSEOK!!!" I jumped on him causing us to fall back, "I really am sorry for saying such things about you Minseok, I just felt hurt that I didn't knew that much of my ex..." I said as I looked down

"Jongdae, it's fine, I am just tired and want to head home."

I stood up and picked him up, "Let me walk you home then!" We made our way to the front until we heard knocking in the door that stood in front of us, I opened it to find Kyungsoo smiling cutely, that's until he laid eyes on Minseok

"Um... Sorry I didn't knew you had company here Chennie..." He said dissapointed

"What do you want?" I said without minding the slight push that Minseok gave me, he turned back to look at me with his innocent smile and pulled out a red folder form under his vest, "Here you go Chennie, I brought you my work from from school." Minseok pushed the folder back to Kyuungsoo, causing him to look back at him in disbelief. "Chennie, doesn't need your help, actually, me and Jongdae were heading out to get some snacks for our study session!" Minseok said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Then I should join as well! Two top students, me and Jongdae, and one low class student, Minseok, perfect combo~!" Kyungsoo said in amusement as he grabbed my wrist, I still looked at him confused by his actions, as he dragged me to the parking lot we both stopped when we heard something I wish I didn't hear, "Low class huh? I shouldn't be saying that if I were you Mr.I got in by a Scholarship." Kyungsoo tensed up gripping my wrist tightly, "K-Kyungsoo... my wrist... OW!" 

"As if Mr.I sell my body for money!" Kyungsoo gave Minseok a visible smirk, "Shouldn't you be needing to go to your usual curb before you "daddy" comes back?" I turned my head to find an angry Minseok walking up to us, but by now I couldn't even feel my hand at all, and it's my right hand too, my best friend hand! "K-Kyungsoo l-let go..." as I said those words a loud slap resonated through the parking lot, "Sorry Kyungsoo, but honestly, shouldn't you be needing to go to your brother?" 

"M-Minseok..." I stared at him tears b in my eyes as I felt pain in my poor little hand, "B-Brother?! Hah! as if I had one, I don't know what you'd be smoking Minseok, but I sure can guarantee you that I, Do Kyungsoo, have no brother" he boasted proudly

"I'll make sure to tell-"

"GUYS STOP IT!!!" I shouted causing them to shut up, Kyungsoo let my writs go in the process, "You bruised my little wrist, look it's now all purple, Kyungsoo, Minseok, it's best if the both of you went home, I... well I want to rest for now honestly..."

"Jongdae-"

"Save it Minseok, I'll see you at school" I said to him as I walked into my house. I closed the front door and walked to the kitchen to grab a small packet of Oreo's, mom and dad should be back home any time now, instead of waiting to greet them, I went straight to my room, pondering on what happened earlier.

.

.

.

.

.

How will I be able to help mini Jongdae relieve stress right now?

🍒💓🍒💓🍒💓🍒💓🍒

Hello my lovelies!  PuririnLuka Here!

I am deeply sorry for my long hiatus! I swear I had terrible writers block! I can promise you though, that I am back now~! Next update will be tomorrow~! I hope you all enjoyed this~!

Please don't forget to Vote, Comment, and subscribe~!

With Love

💜PuririnLuka💜