Fight 5: Why are you alone?

Fighting For Love (XiuChen)

I ran out of the classroom to find Xiumin, but nowhere, I didn't find him near the school premises, I searched the stores near the school, but nothing, nothing at all, I decided to go home before it went dark, then I saw a poster leading to the town's local fair tomorrow, Xiumin wanted to go here, right?, I ripped off the poster from the wall and ran back home, I pulled out my phone to message Tao.
 

Chenosaurus Rex -w-: Rawr~!

Chenosaurus Rex -w-: Tao~ I have a favor to ask~

Jackie Panda: I am not going to rate your nudes from 0 to 10

Chenosaurus Rex -w-: No you ert! Not that, I wanted to know the location of the fair for tomorrow

Jackie Panda: Oh, that's actually the most normal thing you have ever asked me.

Jackie Panda: It's going to be near the secluded playground by the Bubble Tea store

Chenosaurus Rex -w-: Thank you!  BTW If you want to see this precious body again, you have to beg for it~!

Jackie Panda has logged off

Chenosaurus Rex -w-: Well suit yourself, I have other people waiting for me to leak those pictures~ -w- 

Chenosaurus Rex -w- has logged off

I jumped on my bed hoping that sleep comes earlier than expected, surprisingly it did, because next thing I knew it was already morning, I pulled out my phone again to see my screen flooded with notifications mostly from those apps I play, then I see a message notification from Xiumin,

Minseok: Please don't bother looking for me

Typical, You are basically asking for me to look for you, I stood up from my bed and went to the restroom to deal with my morning activities~ I ran downstairs to see my dog barking at me from the cage, I knocked on my Mother's room to wake her up before dad catches her, and believe me, terrible things happen.

and by that I mean that they usually stay in that room for 3 hours straight without feeding their cute child.

"Mom, I need to go on a expedition, someone is wanting me to find them~!" I said loud enough to startle her, I picked up my baseball bat and ran out of the house, I should do something fun before I go to the secluded playground~

[7:56 P.M]

I see Minseok reading a book on the sand box, I ran up to him from behind and hug him, "I AM SORRY MINNIE I DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING i SAID!!! I shouted in his ear and began to fake cry, "J-Jongdae?! I thought I told you not to search for me?!" Minseok exclaimed, "When someone text's you to not look for them after a fight, it means that you want them to search for you." I said while still hugging him. I pulled him up the the climbing dome, "If you wanted me to apologize, you should have said so idiot." I slapped his arm.

"WELL Excuse me for being realistic..." Minseok retorted,  I laughed at him until our lovely time was interrupted by a couple who seems to be arguing, "Minnie, let's go somewhere-" 

"Shut up, I want to listen to what they have to say... THAT'S SEHUN!!!" Minseok whispered shouted in my ear, we both got off the Climbing dome and ran to the bushes behind the tree.

"Be before you say anything Hunnie, I-I'm tired of this..." the small puppy boy said with a hint of sadness

"Tired of what? I should be the one saying that not you,I have to put up with your ing bull everyday, have to listen to your whining every single night, have to listen to you cry yourself to sleep. Now tell me,why are YOU tired of?" Sehun said to the small boy, they must be dating right? "See, nothing,as always your just tryi-"

"I'm tired of you always hitting me."

"Excuse me?" Sehun said menacingly

"I'M TIRED OF YOU HITTING ME, I'M TIRED OF YOU FLIRTING WITH OTHER GIRLS, I'M TIRED OF YOU ALWAYS MAKING ME FEEL LIKE I DON'T EXIST.... I'm tired of you making me feel unloved... I'm tired of you always,and always insulting me... This isn't the Sehun that I fell in love with back in 6th grade..." 

"Jondae-ah that's Byun Baekhyun from class D-1! Poor Tao..." Xiumin whispered as he stared at the arguing couple intently

"Baekhyun, I ne-" Sehun seemed to have pulled Baekhyun towards him, but Baekhyun pushed him with tears in his eyes

"STAY AWAY FROM ME...Just...Stay away" Baekhyun walked back but Sehun managed to pull him in

  "Look I was beginning to feel sympathy towards you,but you see this is why I ing hit you every single day, because if someone is nice to you,you simply use it as a ing advantage. I tried being nice to you, I was going to let this slide, but not anymore Byun." He grabbed a huge chunk of Baekhyun's hair and threw him to the ground, "I-I'm sorry..."

"Jongdae-ah we need to help Baekhyn..." Minseok said whispering, I silently picked up my bat and aimed at Minseok head, if he won't forgive me earlier, maybe I should erase his memory, "Just what do you think your doing?!" MInseok pushed me  to the ground, "Well you see... I was trying to erase your memory so you could forgive me..."

"AND YOU THOUGHT I'D FORGIVE YOU THAT WAY?!" Minseok whisper shouted, I pushed him off and ran away from him, "Come back!" Minseok shouted as he followed me, "Tao catch him please!" I turn my head to see Tao blocking my way, "Aye... I'm... Sorry..." I said as I was trying to catch my breath, "Just what happened, Minseok tried to kill you with a baseball bat, what did you do Chen?" Tao said as he giggled.

"CHEN TRIED TO KILL ME WITH THIS!!!" Minseok shouted, "I DID NOT! I just tried to make you forget..." 

"*sigh* Sometimes I wonder what I'll do with you Chen" Tao burst out laughing.

I am guessing everything is okay between all of us now then, right? 

❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️

I hope you enjoy this chapter~ and I also included a reference to my other story Do I really love him?

Please do continue to support me~~~