Fight 4: Your True Colors

Fighting For Love (XiuChen)

"Nice to see you again Chennie, he flashed a warm smile at me."
I fought the inner urge to myself to not laugh out loud and embarrasse him in front of everyone here, but when you eat greans, you got to check your teeth after eating, Kyungsoo had a piece of lettuce stuck in his tooth, and in all honesty I couldn't control my inner self at the moment, "So how are you Jongdae?" Kyungsoo asked me, "youhaveapieceoflettuce inyourtooth"

"Come again?"

I grabbed his shoulder and took a deep, I shouldn't be doing this to him," You have a piece of lettuce between your teeth..." The students behind me suddenly burst out laughing and Kyungsoo slapped my hands off and dashed off. I mean he should be glad I told him though, right? I walked back to Tao and Minseok who seem to be snickering, I am just glad that I managed to make Minseok laugh, "Sorry about that, Kyungsoo just wanted to see me~" I said to them/

"T-that was Rude Chen, you should have told him secretly, but I gotta admit that was hilarious!" Tao exclaimed while Minseok nodded in response.

"So since I know Chen just embarrassed Kyungsoo, and Minseok has nothing interesting to say, I need to let you all know something good!"

I lean forward with a huge grin on my face," Please do tell me more my kind little maknae." 

"So you may already know this Chen, but Kyungsoo has an older brother in this school-"

"His name is Zhang Yixing from class D-6." Minseok interrupted, I looked at Tao who seemed to be fuming with rage, he took and deep breath and continued," Before I was RUDELY interrupted, Zhang Yixing and Do Kyungsoo are both related by blood, but the thing is, according to the rumor, Yixing takes after his mother's name while Kyungsoo has his father's surname."

"I already know that, it's pretty obvious." I scuffed at him and Minseok went back to reading his book. "That's not what I wanted to talk about!" Why you keep mentioning stuff that are irrelevant to your topic!?!? I mentally shouted

"So this isn't a basic low price school, you have to have the cash in order to enroll here, so according to the info I managed to dig up, Kyungsoo and Yixing both got in for free!"

"FREE?! ARE THEY RELATED TO THE HEAD MASTER?!?!" I shouted startling Minseok. "That's what I think as well, or maybe the mother has relations with he headmaster!" Tao responded.

"I-I'm sorry, but they both got in via scholarship, their mother doesn't make enough money to send them to school, according to what Yixing told me that is." But I'm sure I would have know that, I mean D.O used to be my boyfriend and we've never kept secrets from each other, "Sorry Minseok, I think Yixing lied to you, D.O would have most likely let me know if he got in by a scholarship, he never kept a secret from me." I said proudly.

"Chen." I heard Tao

"Minseok try to make sure to actually get valid information when it's about Kyungsoo's family."

"I'm sorry..-"

"Just because you are rich and smart don't mean you have to say such false statements!" I shouted at him.

"But you also-"

"We are talking about you, not me you idiot!-"

I felt a strong pull from behind," Chen calm down, Minseok didn't say anything wrong." After that Minseok slammed his book onto his desk, I instantly regret my choice of words, Minseok looked back at me with tears in his eyes, "Then fine, I'll stop bothering you and your little  stupid love, I am deeply sorry for saying such false stuff, I am sorry for annoying you like this!" Minseok dashed out of the classrom in tears, "When you said you'd protect him, did you really mean it Chen? I am sure you didn't mean no harm, but for now please give Minseok his time." He pulled me to my seat, just what did I do? Why did I yell at him like that?

 

I don't mean any of this Baekhyun,please forgive me, I don't want to hurt you... Wait no I mean Xiumin, who the hell is Baekhyun anyways?! Stupid Tao and his crush!

"You know Baekhyun?! What did he say about me? Did he say he loved me?!" Tao began to pester me, why am I a loud thinker!

 

Minseok, please forgive me...

💓❤💓❤💓❤💓❤💓❤💓  

"I am talking to you Byun!" I increased the volume of my voice, hoping he will speak to me. "I-I was wondering if we could go on a date this weekend...you know like the fair that's coming to town saturday, or the park to have a simple picnic, or maybe go to the bubble tea shop..." I wanted to scream, I wanted to tell him we should even do all three of his suggestions, but my mouth beat me again.

"You think you deserve it, after the stupid you did earlier? I don't think so." I regret saying this,I regret saying every mean stuff to him I honestly couldn't stand seeing him like this, I saw him stand up and called out to him to apologize,but he ignored, then everything went black. The last thing I could remember is him walking to his room

When I woke up, I could hear Baekhyun's whimper, I wanted to go check on him badly, but I couldn't bring myself to face the pain that I have caused him

Hello my lovelies, I really do hope you all enjoy this fourth addition to the story itself