Fight 1: The Meet

Fighting For Love (XiuChen)

" How to make a simple strawberry cake?"

"Yes, I need to know, that's Kyungsoo's favorite Strawberry cake!"

The panda-looking boy lets out loud sigh before giving me a look of defeat, I knew he couldn't resist my cuteness yehehe!

"Fine, I'll teach you, but I thought the two of you broke up though?" I know what he means, rumors have been spreading that me and Kyungsoo broke up two months ago, well you see we haven't really ended our relationship, we just simply don't talk as much as we used too, to put it simply, we just got busy with school. "Don't listen to those stupid rumors Tao, you know that Kyungsoo and I are in love~." I bumped his shoulder in response and Tao pushes me to class

"T-The t-t-teacher wanted me to g-g-give you this..." I tilted my head in confusion, Is he talking to me or Tao? Tao then nudged my shoulder, mentally telling me to take the box, I reached out to grab it, but he tensed up gripping the parcel with unimaginable strength. "Um, I can't take it if you are holding it that hard."

"S-SORRY H-HERE!" He placed the parcel in my hand and left the room, maybe he needed to pee badly, I shrugged it off and walked towards my desk, "So what did you order this time, more of your erted magazines or maybe a new toy?" I jabbed his stomach in response, he didn't have to say it that loud! "None of that today, this time I asked the teacher to get me a book online on how to cook!"

Tao just let out another deep sigh, "Chen, are you sure that Kyungsoo will appreciate this all, you know how he is about receiving gifts, especially homemade gifts."

"This time it's different though! I am sure he will love to eat a homemade meal by the one and only Kim Jongdae, that's me!" I boasted proudly. I need to thank my teacher after this. I looked at the front of the class to find that cute chubby boy walking into the classroom, how can you be so skinny, yet have chubby cheeks, just what is your secret squirrel!

❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️

Once the class ended, I followed Tao to the front of the school gate to wait for my lovely owl boy~ "You sure about this Ta- "He slaps my face out of nowhere indicating me to shut up, "WHAT WAS THAT FO- "He ends up slapping me again, "Shhhh! I found my prey, you see that boy right there, he always waits for someone, but in the end, leaves the area alone, but today, today's the day, I will confront him about it!" So, therefore he decided to tag along with today, and here I thought he cared for my beautiful love with Kyungsoo!

"HEY, YOU!" and there he goes, I remained at my usual spot, not wanting to be involved in what Tao is going to do.

"Chen? What are you doing here? "Just hearing that voice is more than enough to send butterfly missiles to my stomach, my lovely Kyungsoo is here to rescue me~ "Kyungie~ you're here, I missed you so much my little owl~" I say as I walk towards him with a big hug. "Chen listen, we have to tal- "

"OUR MONTH ANNIVERSARY IS TODAY BABY~!" I hugged him with all my strength causing him to gasp for air.

After almost killing him with my warm hug, Kyungsoo brought me to a playground near the school, "Look Chen, I really love you, but I can't go on with this relationship if you're never there for me, we need to end things today. I am sorry for everything, I really have to go, goodbye." With that, he walked away, leaving me alone in the playground, tears threatening to come out all at once. "ha, just my luck." I laughed at myself and threw away the cooking book.

❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️

School starts and I walk toward my desk, completely ignoring Tao, which wasn't very smart, he slapped me once again. "WHAT'S WITH YOU AND SLAPPING ME EVERY MINU- "He slaps me yet again.

"Shut up and tell me why are you moping around!" Tao said in an angry tone, I just scoffed at him earning myself another slap, "Okay, fine, I'll tell you!" I told Tao, everything that had happened yesterday after school, yes it hurt, but for some reason I don't really care now. "Well, let's talk about me then, so remember that boy I showed you yesterday? His name is Byun Baekhyun, and he's a freaking senior, can you believe that?! He looks so cute an- "

"E-Excuse me, h-here is t-the study g-g-guide..." I am praying for this cute squirrel's life right now, he did not just interrupt the one and only Tao! "Thank you Minseok, also mind if I ask a favor of you please?" the Minseok kid nodded his head in response, "Next time when I am talking, never interrupt me again, thank you." Minseok nodded and ran off, seriously before he comes to class he needs to pee. "Tao that was mean, especially to that cute little boy."

"well maybe he should have thought twice before interrupting me." He smirked, " Anyways I have something to tell you, do you know Xiumin?"

"Xiu who?

  ❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️ 

Hello lovelies! I am more than happy to announce this story is now up! My Idiot Boyfriend will soon turn to a full drama story, and Do I really love him already takes a dark route, so how about a pure romance comedy for a change of pace? I hope you all enjoy this story as much as I do, next story update? My Idiot Boyfriend!