Two ✘

Knight in Black Sneakers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I told you that you’ll regret bringing me a a coffee that ain’t warm.” 


Jaemin observed the frown on Jeno’s face as he shakily handed him a cup of coffee the slightly older male requested him yesterday. Jaemin woke up earlier than he normally does today just to buy Jeno his coffee and bring it to him without letting it cool down. Unfortunately, it was raining hard and the weather was cooler. It was hard for the younger to bring the coffee immediately after coming from the nearby cafe, he forgot to carry an umbrella, or a jacket at the very least. He was shivering cold when he reached Jeno’s classroom, 25minutes before the bell rings. 


He received a text message the night before( he doesn't exactly know how the hell did Jeno get his number), telling him to deliver the unhealthy cup of caffeine to Jeno’s classroom at exactly 7:30 in the morning. He came 5 minutes late, and he knew he’s good as dead. 


“It was raining! I came early but it was all windy outside and the rain made it impossible for me to come here fast. I’m all drenched you see. Don’t you have a tinge consideration in your body?”


He heard Renjun and Hwiyoung snicker, obviously enjoying the scene. They hate students like Jaemin that much. You see, the school is being ruled by NCT. Renjun is from Jaemin’s class and their Student Council President. Jaemin can’t understand why the school let Renjun take the position when he just obviously won because of students fearing they’ll get beaten up if they don’t vote for him.

 

Sure Renjun’s smart, even smarter than Jaemin.

 

But a school being lead by a gang member? Isn’t that weird?

 

And Jaemin thinks its unfair how his gang members could get away with their offenses because Renjun’s covering them up.


Hwiyoung is an upperclassman. He’s in the same class as Mark. But they probably have something to discuss, seeing Renjun himself went all the way to class E’s empty classroom. 


“You think I can drink this? What’s the use of having ice cold coffee in this weather?” Jeno frustratedly questioned with gritted teeth.

 

He was having a terrible day and Jaemin isn’t helping at all. Hwiyoung and Renjun came to him to report Jihoon’s gang calling them out for a fight. It seems like Jihoon’s girlfriend was charmed by Mark, broke up with him and went for Mark to which the latter rejected. It’s Mark’s game, getting on Jihoon’s nerves. 


The gang lead by Jihoon is called 101, the rival gang of NCT. Their gang too is well-respected in SOPA. Its just that NCT got more connection since Renjun’s the student council president and Mark’s father is the school’s principal. The two gang have always been on each others’ throat, it became a common scenario in their school. 


“Is it my fault that the weather is bad today? Huh? And to be fair, your choice of coffee isn’t that ideal anyways. I don’t think anyone but you could drink that bitter liquid even when its warm. If you want to continue being a kid, then its your choice. Just pay me with the money I spent on that.” Jaemin was pissed himself.

 

Jeno’s being rude for scolding him when he knows it’s impossible for Jaemin to accomplish his order with the present situation of the sky. 


Hwiyoung burst out laughing at Jaemin’s comeback. It’s his first time seeing someone talking back at Jeno bravely, a nerd at that. Jaemin might not be wearing any specs or big braces but he surely is well-known for being a bright kid. And he looks like a whimp with his thin figure, making him look smaller despite him being a few centimeter taller than Jeno. 


Jeno glared at the younger before taking out his wallet and pulling a few bills. He shoved it unto Jaemin and picked the cup of coffee from his desk to throw out of the window. 


Jaemin’s eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter