Three ✘

Knight in Black Sneakers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I know Samuel, Guanlin, Jihoon and the rest of PD101 boys are actual sweethearts but this is a fic so forgive me for making them look like the bad guys! Also for the underage smoking, I hope I don't upset anyone. I love them all ♡

-

“I found them behind the bushes. They are not carrying any weapon and they’re obviously not members of Mark’s gang. They’re just probably passersby who decided to stop and watch. What should we do with them hyung?”


“What a great surprise. Na Jaemin and Lee Donghyuck, aren’t they from your class Renjun?” Jihoon confirmed with a smug look on his face, clearly amused with their guests. 


The two visibly flinched at the mention of their names as Kim Samuel gripped their arms tightly, and the red-haired knew they’ll bruise later. He tried to pull his arm away but failed to do so with Samuel tightening his grip making the both Jaemin and Donghyuck gasp in pain. They couldn’t do more but glare at Jihoon who was looking at them with fascination.


Renjun raised his head from the book he was reading and boredly lingered his gaze from Jihoon to the two intruders, proceeding to rolling his eyes and going back to his book- flipping a page to show his disinterest. 


This , he should have atleast told Jihoon to let us go. Jaemin cursed Renjun inside his head.


Donghyuck eyed the four other members of NCT. Dino is already up, leaning on one of the cars lighting up a cigarette along with Hwiyoung who pulled out a handkerchief to stop the bleeding on the side of his head. He seemed in daze, probably because of the injury and blood loss. Mark and Jeno were still standing at the center looking all bored and annoyed. Donghyuck can’t help but feel disappointed. Donghyuck has been showing his affection to Mark since the very first day he got into their school but the older can’t even show a tiny bit of care about Donghyuck getting hurt by their rival gang. He expected that though, it’s not like Mark ever showed acknowledgment of his presence.


Jihoon laughed maniacally before turning back to Jaemin and Donghyuck, walking closer to them. “It seems like they don’t even care. What should we do to you then? You know it’s very rude to secretly watch us right? You two were very rude, should I punish you?” He teased while inspecting Jaemin and Donghyuck’s faces, bringing both of his hands to touch their cheeks which made the two whimper. They tried struggling against Samuel’s hold again but failing miserably as Guanlin came to help and take Jaemin’s arms and steadying them at his back, Samuel doing the same with Donghyuck. 


Damn, why are they so strong? Last time I checked they’re both freshmen, Donghyuck thought as he glared at Jihoon. He wanted to punch the older for touching them but Samuel was squeezing his wrist tighter and tighter. Donghyuck spent most of the time holding back a groan than minding Jihoon’s hand. He didn’t want to anger them further, it might just worsen his and Jaemin’s situation. 


Jaemin’s head was cast low, clearly avoiding Jihoon’s touches, whimpering as Guanlin dug his nails unto Jaemin’s bare arms. Jihoon noticed this and stopped caressing Donghyuck’s face to use his both hands to harass Jaemin. He softly played with the younger’s brown locks before as handful and pulling it up harshly, making Jaemin face him. 


“What a pretty doll-face. Why are you hiding this beauty from me?” Jihoon inched his face closer to Jaemin making the brunette’s breath hitch, not because he liked the way the gang leader invaded his space but because he wanted to puke. He hated how Jeno and Jihoon seemed to be the same. 
Treating him like a doll, making him the perfect victim to toy.

 

Like how his father treats him as his punching bag.


He didn’t notice the tears that streamed down his cheeks, surprising the older. Jihoon seemed to recover fast as he let out a breathy laughter, bringing his thumb to wipe Jaemin’s cheeks. “Ohhh, don’t cry. I haven’t even done anything yet. Do you want me to kiss your tears away like they do in the movies?” Jihoon cooed, enjoying Jaemin’s misery presented before his eyes. 


“Yah! Get away from him- oowww s-stop- ahhhhhh I-It-- h-hu-hurts-” Donghyuck tried to help his bestfriend but Samuel gripped his arms harder -almost snapping his bones- the moment he opened his mouth. Tears soon started slipping from his eyes too as the pain became unbearable.  


Jihoon side-eyed Donghyuck when he heard him cry in agony, smirking as Donghyuck’s face twisted in pain. “My my, when will you learn your lesson. You know that mouth of yours always bring you trouble. We should use it in a more enjoyable way Donghyuckie.”


“Like what? Biting your ears off?” The sophomore manage to mumble, glaring at his senior. Jaemin’s eyes widened, he looked at Donghyuck like he grew another head. He knew they’ll get into more troub

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter