Four ✘

Knight in Black Sneakers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

-

Jaemin was panting hard when he came to the convenience store across their school. He winced a little when he unconsciously used his bruised arm to push the glass door, but continued into the store and ignored the pain.

 

 

He ran to the rack where he could find the big pack of chips which he was ordered to buy by none other than Lee Jeno. The older seemed unfazed by the happenings yesterday when Jaemin saw him early the morning the next day. He was leisurely playing his fidget spinner while leaning his back on the wall just outside Jaemin’s room. He looked surprised to see Jaemin there though, like a deer caught in the headlights.

 

 

Jaemin tried asking him why he was there, but Jeno shrugged him off by ordering him to get him a book from the library (even though Jaemin was sure he didn’t read that anyways). He knew Jeno was just trying to distract Jaemin from asking question, but the younger forgot about his curiosity that was replaced by total annoyance when Jeno told him to answer his assignments right after he handed him the book. Jaemin hated coming to Jeno’s classroom which is full of his gang members, good for nothing, rude and erted bunch of students that Jaemin never wished to associate with.  

 

 

As if he wasn’t contented with all the torture he was doing to Jaemin, he told him to get him some snacks as he closed Jeno’s notebook, not to mention he wanted snacks from the convenience store that was outside of the School’s premise.

 

 

To Jaemin’s luck, there aren’t any classes today because of club matters. Next week would be their Foundation week, so the school gave the clubs the rest of the week to finish up matters for the exhibits, culminating activities and booths. Jaemin isn’t a part of one so he’s free to do whatever he wants to do as long as he stays at school until dismissal. He originally planned on staying at the library all day long but the devil named Lee Jeno wasn’t letting him enjoy his day that easily.

 

 

Jaemin grabbed the biggest Cheetos he could find and a couple more pack of chips before turning to the fridge to get three bottles of coke with a silent prayer that all these junk would shorten Jeno’s lifespan.

 

 

He frowned at the weight of the stuffs that he needed to carry on one arm considering that the other one is quite too damaged to perform the task.

 

 

He can’t understand why Jeno and his gang needed this much snacks when they’re not even a part of any club. Not that Jaemin did a background check on him, but he did ask Donghyuck what he knew about Jeno and his gang. He knew Donghyuck would have lots of infos about him since he had been obsessing over Jeno’s bestfriend for years.

 

 

Jaemin tried his best to carry the huge plastic bag without stumbling after paying in the cashier. Thankfully, Jeno had pitied on him and let him bring his credit card.

 

 

He hastily crossed the street and ventured his way back to their school and into Jeno’s classroom. He passed his room first and casually bumped into Chani, a classmate of his which is also his study buddy.

 

 

“Hey Jae, what’s up?” Chani greeted eyeing the plastic bag in Jaemin’s hand. “Mind if I help you with that? You other arm looks bad.” he added.

 

 

Jaemin nodded his head and handed the bag to Chani, massaging his hand right after. His arms and shoulders were about to fall off if Chani didn’t come. “Thank you so much. I was really hoping someone would come to help me but I remembered this school is full of jerks. I wonder why an angel like you is even here.” Jaemin joked before beaming at Chani which made the older male chuckle.

 

 

“Okay now, where to?” He asked, still confused as to why Jaemin was carrying a large bag full of snacks.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter