Chapter 1

I Love You, Mothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ALEX!! COME DOWN HERE!!”

 

I roll my eyes and lean my back to my chair. What now?

 

“ALEX! GET.IN.HERE!” grandpa shouted from downstairs.

 

With heavy steps, I come down the stairs and see my grandfather looking at me with a serious face. And furious. Oh uh! What did I do?

 

“what is this?” he asked me while showing me a piece of paper. 

 

I grab the paper and look at it. It’s personal information paper from school. I scan the paper and se there’s nothing’s wrong with it.

 

“it’s a paper, grandpa.”

 

“yeah I know what that is. Why did you write that?” he asked me again. I raise my eyebrows and looking at it with a confuse stare. 

 

“wrote what grandpa? I just wrote what they want to know about me.” I answered him with an obvious answer.

 

“why did you wrote you don’t have parents?” he asked me again. 

 

Oh. That.

 

“I don’t have parents.” I said and he sigh. 

 

Well, that’s not true. I do have parents. But not a normal one though. I have 2 mothers instead of a mother and a father. And they’re not here with me. They’re somewhere in Asia. Working. They only visited me like three times a year. They’re super busy with their job. 

 

Well, that’s what they said.

 

“Alex...” he sighed. “your parents are working really hard for you. For your needs. Your phone, your clothes, your food. Why did you have to do that to them? They love you.” he said and I just roll my eyes. 

 

He’s always like that. He’s always taking their sides and nobody on my side. 

 

“grandpa, you don’t have to do that on behalf of them. If they love me, they will show it to me. They will be here with me and not out there in some country.” I said with annoyance. Grandpa then walk to me and sit beside me. “They told me to not tell anybody about who they are to me. So, I just wrote that. It’s a win win, right? Their secret is safe and I’m still hidden. Nobody will care too if I wrote that.” I said with a sad smile. 

 

“Forgive them, will you? I know you miss them and you love them as much as they love you.” he said and then kiss my head lovingly. He’s my grandfather but to me, he’s my father, since I don’t have one. I just smile a litte and kiss his cheek. “change the answer, okay?” he said while hugging me.

 

“I will. Can I go now?”

 

“yes you can.” He answered. I stand up and about to walk out the room when grandpa say something that makes me wanted to stay out of this house for a while. “oh, before I forgot. Your mommy will be here tonight. I will pick her up now. Want to come with me?” he asked me and that news make me froze. I sigh really hard and just looking at the floor. 

 

I hate my parents. They kept me hidden to the world. Nobody knows that they have a daughter together. Their fans only think that they’re still dating. 

 

Well, I was born 13 years ago and nobody knows who my parents are except my family. Honestly, only the family from mommy’s side knows. My mom’s family never approved their relationship. They got married and they had me after 2 years of their marriage. After I was born, they stay with me until I was 2. We were really close back then. And then when I was just turned 3 years old, they left to South Korea again and left me here with grandpa and mommy’s older sister. I cried and begged grandpa and auntie to bring me to my parents. But grandpa said I can’t because mommy and mom are working for my toys and stuff. You know how kids are, right? When they hear the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter