I love you

Blackpink x BTS drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jennie." Namjoon whispered as he gently nudged her arm, the girl was fast asleep in the car that had just stopped outside blackpink's dorm.

He smiled as he watched her chest heave up and down as she peacefully slept, her brown locks were covering her eyes as her head was leant to the side.

"How did i get so lucky." He leaned forward gently moving her hair behind her ears, she shifted slightly before slowly opening her eyes.

"Joon." She mumbled as she rubbed her eyes.

"Hey sleepyhead." He chuckled

"How long was i asleep for?" She yawned unbuckling her seatbelt.

"About 15 minutes." He leaned his head back against the head rest of the seat.

"I see, walk me inside?" She smiled as she grabbed her chanel handbag and he nodded in response.

They walked in to the apartment complex occasionally exchanging glances and whispering asweet nothings.

Jennie stopped at her door and turned to namjoon.

"Wanna come inside?" She gestured at the door, keys dangling in her hand.

"Its pretty late, you need to rest." He moved closer to Jennie and took the keys out of her hand before unlocking the door and gently pushing it open.

Jennie raised her eyebrow at him and walked backwards into the apartment.

"I don't have any schedules tomorrow and i want to cuddle." She smirked at him, her eyes glistening.

He sighed as he leant his arm against the door frame, he knew that he was playing with fire if he walked through that door but a part of him wanted to.

"You know I'm not allowed to be here after 11pm." He said firmly

"Are you scared?" She laughed, walking towards him.

"No, I just don't want us to get banned from seeing each

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter