Coconut head

Blackpink x BTS drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Just go Lisa." He sighed not looking back at her, tears filled her eyes and she ran out of the studio head in her hands, this was the third time Jungkook and Lisa had argued that week. He had been busy with BTS comeback and promotions and had little sleep and rest.

Lisa had turned up to big hit agency to surprise Jungkook with dinner but instead she was greeted with a cold and grumpy attitude.

She pulled her hoodie over her head, sniffing and wiping her tears when she bumped into someone familiar.

"Sorry." She bowed her head and kept walking, Taehyung bowed back before realising she had been crying.

"Lisa, are you okay?" He blinked worriedly but she just waved her hand at him before racing down the stair case, Taehyung watched on as she disappeared down the stairs and out into the street.

Meanwhile Jungkook was in the dance studio with his back leaning against the mirror, exhausted and drained - he felt bad for treating Lisa so badly but yet he didn't have the energy to chase after her to apologise.. he knew he messed up.. again.

"Jungkook, I just saw Lisa." Taehyung walked in standing infront of the maknae who just rolled his eyes

"Hyung i don't wanna hear it." Jungkook retorteed

"She was crying and you're saying you don't care?" Taehyung replied, amused at the younger male's answer

"She is my girlfriend and not yours, stay out of it." He spat and brushed past Taehyung who shook his head in disbelief

"You keep treating her like this, she won't be by your side when you need her Kookie." And with that the door slammed shut, causing Taehyung to flinch.

Jungkook raced downstairs running a hand through his brown locks  "I hate it when Taehyung is right." He sighed as he opened the front door, looking around to see if she was still around.

"I'm such an idiot." He sighed, mentally slapping himself for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter