Meeting her

Blackpink x BTS drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dalgomiiiiii!" Jisoo squealed as the dog ran down the hallway of the SBS building where Inkigayo was held, she chased frantically after the little white dog in panic.

"Aishhh, where did he go?" She pouted, looking around the empty corridor which was unusually quiet today - she ran down the hallway and saw the dog disappear into an elevator

"Noooooo!" She shrieked as the elevator door shut, she cursed under her breath as she kept pressing the elevator button but the elevator was already going up to the next floor, crap.. she thought... stairs it is.

Little did she know the dog was not alone in the elevator, the dog was shivering looking up at the male infront of him.

"Well hello there." The voice spoke, bending down to pat the dog lightly, Dalgom was loving the attention and poked out his tongue in response

"Where is your owner?" The guy spoke as he scratched his head in confusion "They must be worried about you."

The elevator stopped at the next floor and the male picked up the dog carefully cradling it in his arms, he stopped and looked around hoping the owner would appear but still nothing.

"Shall we go look for your owner?" He looked down at the dog who responded with a little woof and he laughed in response

Meanwhile Jisoo was puffing as she finally reached the next floor - "I really need to exercise more." she thought opening the door.

"Now where should we start looking first?" The voice said and Jisoo saw a male figure with broad shoulders speaking to her dog which was held safely in his arms.

"You shouldn't go wandering by yourself, it's not safe for a little guy like you." The male continued sighing looking around until he locked eyes with the dark haired girl looking at him.

"He's right you know dalgomiee." She chuckled covering as the male, looked back at the dog then back at Jisoo.

"You must be dalgomi's mother." He nodded, walking over and giving the furry creature to Jisoo.

"Thank you." She smiled. cuddling the dog tightly

"He's really cute." He smiled looking at the two reunited "Remin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter