Wonder

❣ Don't Falter ❣

Chapter X

"What do you mean?" 

Jungkook asks brows furrowed as Jimin shifts in his seat, Eyes wide as he stares up at the younger. 

"Jungkook. Love, Have you ever--" 

"Excuse me? We're sorry but the store is already closed, May i ask you to leave?" 

Jimin snaps his head at the waiter in alert. He fervently nods his head with an apology at the tip of his tounge. Jungkook gather's his things and shoves it in his bag before he pulls Jimin up by his hand and intertwines their fingers.;

"Sorry----"

Jimin starts but Jungkook cuts him of with a tug at his hand.

"We were just leaving." 

>>>

Jungkook walks out of the bathroom with his hair dripping wet. A cloud of steam following his way. 

"Jimin?"

Jungkook scans his room and finds his soulmate comfortably sprawled on his bed with his pillow hugged tightly to his chest, A leg thrown over it and his nose buried in it. His eyes were closed but it was clear he wasnt sleeping.

"Mm."

Jimin hums in answer to Jungkook's question. Jungkook smiles fondly at the sight, He folds his arms on his bare chest (he was only wearing sweatpants and nothing else) and leans against the door of the bathroom.

"I hate to get you out of that position you're in because you look so comfy but i do need you to take your make up off." 

Jimin pops one eye open lazily.

"Why?" 

He mumbles in protest, he ends up squeezing his eyes shut tightly because of the light.

"Because, You can cover up those bruises but you cant hide them from me. So please?"

Jimin sighs and blinks his eyes open with a quiet fine. He sits up and looks at Jungkook for a good few seconds until his face heats up as his eyes unintentionally slip down Jungkook's damp body. Because damn. DAMN. His soulmate is freaking hot. 

"Jimin?" 

Jimin jumps up in shock, Face heating up even more as his eyes land upon Jungkook's lips that were in a charming smirk mind you. 

"I-i-i-i-- I'm going!" 

Jimin squeeks out, He sprints out of bed and tries to duck his way inside the bathroom only to be caught by Jungkook with an arm around his waist. He gets slammed onto the wall rather roughly with Jungkook's elbows propped at his shoulder's and pushing against the wall behind him roughly. Jimin was actually shocked because of the force, Either Jungkook was really strong to outdo a vampires strenght or Jimin was just really weak when it comes to his other half. 

"Jungkook!" 

Jimin squeeks out but that doesnt mean he didnt like the attention. No he LOVED it. Craved it even. How can he not? Especially when Jungkook's body engufles his own and how the younger is eyeing his lips like he want to devour them. 

"Why are you so flustered?" 

Jungkook whispers, as if he was telling a secret. Jimin's hands slowly reaches up to slide on Jungkook's abs and chest to his shoulders to his neck. 

"Im not now." 

Jimin whispers back, Eyes falling shut as Jungkook's presses a fervent kiss on his lips. Their kiss was quick to become heated until it was interrupted by footsteps. Jimin seperates from the kiss with furrowed brows, Gaze straight at the door. Jungkook follows his lips like a lost puppy. 

"Love, Wait." 

Jungkook frowns and turns his head to look at the door. 

"What's wrong? What is it?" 

"Someone is---" 

The door slams open and Taehyung emerges with a loud screech. Mainly because a knife was pointing no no no, Wait. Levitating infront of his face. Jungkook's eyebrows raise in shock.

"Jimin what the !" 

Yoongi screams out as he enters the room, Moving his soulmate away from the knife. 

"Jimin....?" 

Jungkook mumbles slowly, His gaze shifting to Jimin's eyes that were grey at the moment, It was almost as if he was wearing contacts. 

"What..." 

"Well sorry! You didnt inform me you were going here! I thought you were a potential threat to my baby." 

Jimin says accusingly, wrapping his legs around Jungkook's waist. The younger grabs the vampire's thigh's in reflex. 

"So? Let the knife down." 

"Fiiiineee." 

Jimin sighs, Tilting his head softly. The knife swings to the direction Jimin's head nodded to. But then a pillow comes flying towards Taehyung's face, Jungkook watches in amazement as the pillow bursts into flames in mid air.

"Babe! You might burn the apartment!" 

Taehyung exclaims, Yoongi sighs and mutters a quiet 'fine'. Before the pillow turns into ashes. Before the flakes fall on the carpet Jimin's throws them away in the bin with a twirl of his fingers. 

"Jimin, babe, explain?" 

Jungkook whispers, But there was no point because the couple heard it. 

"So basically! We have magical powers!" 

Taehyung screams happily, Jimin sighs.

"That's... one way to put it. All class A vampires have them. I have telekenesis, Taehyung the one with ash gray hair, Is my brother's soulmate. He has mind control of some sort and Yoongi, The man with the blonde hair, my brother, has fire and water elements." 

"That's alot." 

Jungkook says, Gulping. 

"Its hard to believe, isnt it?" 

Jungkook chuckles.

"For a teenage boy who has a vampire soulmate and is sorrounded by vampires right now? Yeah. Sort of. But its fine, Its you." 

Jimin smiles at his soulmate cutely. 

"AWWW CUTE!" 

The couple screams, Jimin sighs. 

"You both are big idiots. We were having a moment." 

"So... Mind control? Can you like, show me visions and ?"

Jungkook asks, Turning his head to Taehyung. 

"I can show you what your dream tastes like. Wanna try?" 

"Shoot."

Jimin kisses Jungkook's neck and pats his shoulder. 

"As much as i love this.." 

Jimin mumbles, Sliding his hand's down on Jungkook's abs. 

"Put a shirt on first, love."

>>>

"Why are you here." 

Jimin asks, they were all currently seated at the bed, Yoongi and Taehyung side by side, Jungkook's head nestled on Jimin's lap, His eyes close as Taehyung's works his magic on him with a finger pressed to his temple. Taehyung's eyes were a dark shade of purple staring at the wall, Yoongi answers for the both of them. 

"Father and the higher council left to have a meeting. So people in the clan are leaving left and right. Im sure they'll go back though." 

"Really? That means i can get away with leaving?"

"Yes, So we left and went to you! Jin hyung said you were here." 

"Ah... Jin-hyung!" 

Jungkook starts whimpering from his position on the bed. Jimin looks down at him and cups his cheek in worry.

"Tae...." 

Jimin warns. Taehyung grins at Jimin.

"Dont worry he isnt hurt... Its just... the thing he wants to see is... something in his libido i guess." 

"What?" 

Jimin asks, Taehyung laughs and tilts his head. 

"Jimin, inhale." 

And Jimin does, He can smell Jungkook's arousal in waves. 

"Tae! Stop!" 

Jimin says in terror, Face heating up. Taehyung does and Jungkook jolts up the bed. His sweat slightly glistening on his forehead.

He was panting and it took him awhile to figure out where he is and how three pairs of eyes are staring at him. He groans after awhile and collapses on Jimin's lap. 

"Hyung." 

He whines, Jimin lets out a squeek. 

"I got -blocked." 

The answer he gets is resounding laughter. 

>>>

"Jungkook we do have to talk about how you were able to smell my scent in the coffee shop." 

Jimin mumbles while Jungkook's softly presses a cold compact on top of Jimin's head. The vampire had a massive bump on top hidden by his hair and when the younger asked where it came from, Jimin just answered with a nonsensical shrug of his own. 

"You and i both know i have no idea how i was able too." 

"It's just... weird. I've seen many other vampire and human soulmates but none of them can do what you can do. I also find one thing weird." 

"Yeah?"

Jungkook asks, Prompting Jimin to continue what he was saying. 

"Block me, 'kay?" 

"What do you mean? Ji--" 

Jimin raises his palm and swings it on Jungkook's cheek, But before it collides with the younger's cheek Jungkook manages to grab Jimin's wrist. 

"See? Usually a vampires strength is ten times more than a humans. Why is it that your just as strong as me if not even stronger." 

"Hyung you know i go to the gym right?" 

Jimin giggles, Slapping Jungkook's chest. 

"Not the right time to joke sweetheart." 

"I wasnt, Love." 

Jimin's heart felt like it was melting. Love. Jungkook just called him love. 

"JIMIN! STOP SWOONING I CAN HEAR YOU!" 

Taehyung screams from the apartments kitchen. Jungkook furrows his brows. 

"How can he hear you?" 

"Family bond." 

"Oh.. sort of like our soulmate bond right?" 

"Yes, something like that." 

"Huh." 

Jin-hyung just arrived with food, Min. Stop ing and get out! Yoongi's voice rings in Jimin's head. He sighs and pats Jungkook's cheek softly. 

"I have a friend outside who brought food. Let me go introduce you okay?" 

"Family?" 

"All my friends might as well be considered as my family, Babe. They loved me more than my parents ever could and ever will." 

Jungkook grins.

"Guess i have to top them, dont i?" 

"Oh sweetheart." 

Jimin mumbles, Kissing Jungkook's cheek and pulling him up.

"You already have." 

~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~ 

I KNOW! Im sorry it took so long! 😂 i actually intended to update this along with a oneshot i made but that did not go as plan since i have to polish that first and it does make me feel bad not updating even tho this chapter is already done! Abit ty but done.
As always your comments are lovely as you guys and they make my day so pls dont forget to drop them down there! Loveya'll so much and take care! 💕 

Buy me a coffee ?

~Hyunnie❤