Safe Haven

❣ Don't Falter ❣

Chapter IV

"Hyung?! Hyung! Are you okay?"

Jimin shuts his eyes tightly, Breath held in.

He can't see; He shouldnt look.

"Jimin-hyung!"

Jungkook screams, Shaking Jimin by the shoulder.

"D-Dont touch."

He bites out, Fangs glistening. Jungkook pulls back in surprise, Eye's huge as Jimin continues to moan in agony.

"H-hyung, Oh my god."

"G-Get out!"

Jimin spat, Jungkook shakes his head stubbornly.

"N-No! No! Jesus, I wont go anywhere!"

Jimin doesnt open his eyes but he does breathe in, And oh.

Oh .

Jungkook's smells so good.

"."

Jimin curses, Before his body moves at its own accord, He pushes himself up and quite literally pins Jungkook down on the floor, His wrists pushed tightly against the floor as Jimin noses at Jungkook's neck hungrily.

"H-Hyung!"

"Im sorry, Kookie."

Jimin purrs.

"But you smell so ing good."

Jungkook whimpers under him, Body shaking. The odd thing is, Jimin cant smell Jungkook's fear which is weird. He would've pointed it out if he wasnt salivating in ing hunger.

"Just one sip, Okay?"

Jimin whispers against Jungkook's neck, Pressing a wet kiss there, Eyes still bloodshot. If he feels Jungkook shudder he dosnt mention it.

Jimin was about to bite down when he gets roughly pulled away from Jungkook, And a blood packet is shoved into his mouth.

Jimin's eyes roll back at the taste of the blood. He devours it as fast as he could, Hand gripping the bag tightly as he gulps down the blood greedily.

"More?"

Someone asks softly, Jimin doesnt even decipher who the voice belonged too because he was too busy nodding his head fervently, He the bag dry until there was not a drop left and another bag is softly nudged against his lips, And Jimin through his bloodlust haze managed to choke out a quiet thankyou.

Its only after the second bag that Jimin remembers to breathe. His eyes returning into those mesmerizing brown orbs and he lowers his hand along with the emptied blood pack, Blood dripping from the side of his chin. His cloudy eyes come back into vision. The first thing he registers is someone was rubbing his back in soft circles, Then he notices Hoseok standing infront of him with his face scrunched in concern and his arms folded.

Wait, If hoseok was infront of him then who was...?

"Hyung?"

Jimin jumps away from Jungkook like he's electrecuted.

"Holy ."

He chokes out, Looking up at Hoseok in panic. He was only given a soft smile back though.

Jimin looks back at Jungkook who was frowning in concern, Another blood pack being held by his hand.

"Y-You---"

"Hyung, Do you need more blood? You could've just told me you needed some. I had a few extra packs."

"Wh-What?! What the do you mean?! Why do you have blood?!"

Jimin screeches, Jungkook reaches out for him but Jimin shakes his head, Scooting over to the edge of the bed away from Jungkook. The latter looked hurt by the action.

"Why arent you scared? You should be running away. Cursing me. Screaming."

"Hyung, Why would i do that?"

Jungkook asks with a frown.

"B-Because! I'm a monster?"

"W-What?! No! You're not! Dont say that!"

Jungkook exclaims, Finally grabbing ahold of Jimin's arms and pulling Jimin to his chest. (Wow, Jungkook was strong.)

Jimin didnt know why but when Jungkook did that, He just broke. Like legit, Ugly sobbing and salty tears. He kept chanting 'Im sorry' again and again with his hand balled into a tight fist on the edge of Jungkook's shirt. The younger had his arms wrapped around Jimin's shoulder as the silver haired boy continued to sob against his chest.

"Its okay, Hyung. Its okay."

Jungkook whispers, Pressing a kiss on the crown of Jimin's head by default.

Jimin felt alot of things.

Happy, Scared, Anxious.

But most of all,

Inlove.

>>>

"You can start asking questions, Jiminie. I know you want to. Alot."

Jungkook starts softly once Jimin had calmed down. The latter made no move to stand, Just reaches his arms up to cling on Jungkook's shoulder as he carefully hides his face in the latters neck. Although his hair was the only thing touching the boys neck, Jimin didnt want to go anywhere near the spot he almost bit. Jungkook's arms drop down on Jimin's waist.

"Why arent you surprised?"

"That youre a vampire?"

Jimin nods curtly.

"Well, I have a bestfriend that's one. So why would i?"

Jungkook looks down at Jimin and sees the pureblood's eyes fluttering close. He's probably tired.

"So Hobi-hyung told you?"

"He did, yeah. That's why i keep blood packs. So if Hoseok forgets to drink, I have an extra and i wont be in trouble if he gets hungry."

Jungkook explains softly, Thumbing away a small spot of blood on Jimin's chin. He hears Jimin hum in exclamation.

"Are you tired, Hyung?"

"Kinda."

Jimin gurgles.

Jungkook remembers Hoseok saying that if a vampire doesnt drink for a few days and consumes blood after, They get really tired because their body is trying to restore the energy that got drained from them when they were hungry.

"You should sleep?"

"Mm? Later. You're comfortable."

Jimin slurrs, Snuggling closer to Jungkook before his body becomes more relaxed. Jungkook realizes he's asleep after a moment and he smiles.

"Sleep tight, Baby."

>>>

Jimin wakes up a few moments later and finds himself settled on the bed, The covers pulled up til his chin and the faint humming of Jungkook from the living room. Jimin wonders why he felt so tired. He carefully sits up despite his limbs protesting. He sluggishly drapes the blanket on his head and walks towards the living room to where Jungkook's voice was coming from. 

"Kookie?"

Jimin mumbles faintly, Jungkook doesnt hear him tho. Jimin notices that the younger had his earphone on, blasting what seemed to be a lively song, His face was illuminated with the light from his laptop, Jungkook's eyes fleeting ,it seemed as if he was reading something. 

His brows furrow at one point, Jimin reads the boys lips as he mouths a questioning "How are we able to read minds?", Jimins senses had amplified the boys raspy voice and it made him shiver pleasantly. Jungkook suddenly exclaims lips falling into a thin line as his cheeks burn red. (The site had said: To be aable to read and hear the thoughts of your vampire mate and vice versa, You must both engage in an intimate session of love making--)  Jimin looks at the clock and realizes it was actually 2 in the morning. Had he been out for that long?  He didnt realize that he had been staring at the Clock for so long that Jungkook had already looked up and saw him standing there. 

"Hyung!" 

Jungkook exclaims in panic, He shuts the laptop's screen and pulls his earphones out.

"How ong have you been there?"

"Awhile."

Jimin utters with a yawn. His eyes glisten as he blinks slowly.

"Hyung you should go back to sleep."

"You should. Don't you have class tomorrow?"

"Oh but it's fine!"

Jungkook tries to reassure. Jimin shakes his head, Nose scrunching up cutely at his frown. Jungkook resists the urge to coddle the vampire with affection.

"Nonsense. Let's sleep,Kookie."

"T-Together?"

"Mm."

Jimin hums, Reaching one hand out to make grabby hands at his mate. Jungkook complies almost too eagerly. Jimin softly tugs him into the bedroom and latches himself onto Jungkook's side the moment they get settled.

Jungkook wraps his arms around Jimin his body relaxing at its own accord, And yeah. It felt nice. 

Jimin, despite his sleepy state, smiled at the warmth that erupted inside his hearts, His tummy filled with butterflies. 

Jimin felt what he never felt in his entire life as he lies between his soulmates arms. 

Jimin felt safe.

~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•

Heyoww sorry for the long wait!! Hope you like the update, And as always ur comment makemy day so dont forget to post those. Lovelots and take care~~!

~Hyunnie<3