Misunderstood

❣ Don't Falter ❣

Chapter VIII

 

"Jimin!"

Taehyung exclaims happily, Pulling his bestfriend in a tight hug.

"Ah!"

Jimin hisses in pain, Taehyung's eyes widen as he quickly pulls away.

"Sorry! Im sorry! I forgot about your punishment!" .

Jimin chuckles, Rubbing his hipbone.

"Its okay, Tae. It was nothing i couldnt handle, The stab on my hipbone just got me hard."

"Silver?"

Jimin nods curtly.

"Yeah. Silver this time."

"Do you need Jin-hyung?"

"I'll be fine, Honey. How's Yoongi-hyung?"
"Were okay uh.. Speaking of! I have news..."

"Go on...?"

"We're expecting."

Jimin's head snaps up at his bestfriends statement.

"HOLY REALLY?! IM GOING TO BE AN UNCLE?!"

Taehyung shushes his bestfriend quickly, Complaining about "other people hearing" and how he's keeping it a secret from Yoongi until he can sense the baby in Taehyung's stomach.

"Oh god im so proud of you!"

Jimin whisper shouts, Eyes b with tears of joy. He opens his arms from his bed to engufle his bestfriend in a tight hug only to wince a short second after when his wound burns.

"How about you and your soulmate?"

Jimin's smile drops, Sighing as Taehyung sits down beside him on the edge of the bed. His bestfriend picks up the damp towel from Jimin's lap and starts wiping away the blood from Jimin's cut lip that had been stopped from their conversation.

"Fine i guess. I miss him already."

"Does he know?"

Taehyung mumbles softly, His hand being pushed away from Jimin's face by the other's telekinesis. Jimin nods curtly before answering.

"Yes, He found out. He wasnt surprised because his bestfriend was also a pureblood from another clan. His name was hoseok."

Jimin lets out a timid whimper, Reaching to hold the hands of his bestfriend. He looks up at Taehyung with a pained expression.

"Tae... their clan. They dont have an order... they were free. They werent restricted like us. Th-They... Why arent we like them? Why are we suffering like this?"

"Jimin."

Taehyung says, Brows furrowing in concern as Jimin's eyes turn glassy. He had never seen Jimin this emotional before. Jimin had always been one to bottle up his feelings. He had mastered the art of faking smiles and Taehyung knew that. Even he himself, Jimin's BESTFRIEND, isnt able to read Jimin like an open book. It was hard because Jimin almost had a stone heart growing up to insults and beatings rather than care and love. Not to mention that when Jimin's mother had died, His father had become more strict and harsh towards him and his brother Yoongi. So seeing Jimin break down like this meant that it hurt Jimin so much to the point that he couldnt handle his feelings so much anymore.


And to think that humans label vampires as cold-blooded heartless monsters.

"I-It's just... so unfair Tae. So unfair."

Jimin voice wavers and breaks at the end that Taehyung had to pull Jimin in a soft hug. It hurt to see his bestfriend like this.

"Jiminie... You know you broke two rules, right baby? You told someone about you being a vampire and you mentioned the order to a vampire from a different clan. If the council finds our or anyone from here hears you and reports it, You'll be in total lock in."

Taehyung eases out, Not wanting to burden jimin further but to alarm and remind him of the punishment he may get. Taehyung was just worried and the other pureblood understood that. Jimin Nods.

"I-I know what i got into... Its just...I-I want to be able to be free to! To get out of the house without feeling guilty! To have friends! To feel normal! To feel good enough! To--to--to be HUMAN!"

"Jimin."

Jimin breaks down, Tears falling quickly as the vampire desperately tries to rub them away.

"I-I... I want.. I want Jungkook. I want a soulmate. I want my mate. I-I want--I-I--"

Taehyung pulls Jimin into a hug and the pureblood sobs.

"Its hurts so much. I-I dont want this, Tae. Make it stop. Please make it stop."

"Jimin you know i cant do that."

"Just for awhile please. Just please."

"Alright. Just 5 minutes."


Jimin falls limp at his side the minute Taehyung presses a reluctant finger to Jimin's temple. He had the power to make people envision their happiest or most horrible dreams. Not exactly mind control but close to it. He can control what you will and can see. If he wants to traumatize you or make you crazy, He can very much do that with just one snap of his fingers.

The only thing about his power is that when he uses it the person which he traps inside their dream-like state would not remember anything. Often, They will just feel confused as to why they were there and eventually warm up thinking it was all a dream and wonder why the hell it feels so real. I'd rather not explain in detail what happens if Taehyung chooses to show you nightmares but as of now, He knows what Jimin was asking for and what Jimin wants, Jimin gets.


////////

"Jiminnnnn~ Babe wake up!"

Jimin blinks his eyes open, It was blurry at first then Jungkook's face comes into view. He was glowing. He looked absolutely content and happy.

"K-Kookie?"

Jimin asks eyes wide as he pushes himself up, He realizes they were in a hotel. It was noon and the blinds were open, Cars were passing down and the bright city lights illuminated the window. It was stunning.

"We should really go get dinner, Love. Im in' starving."

Jimin furrows his brows.

"Starving?"

"Yes, Baby. Starving. Do you want anything? We can ask for room service or something. Although i really dont like hotel food, We can call McDonald's if you want? You decide, Babe!"

"U-Uh.. Anything you want!"

Jimin squeeks out, Blushing furiously and wondering why Jungkook was calling him all these sweet pet names. He's not complaining but it makes him flustered. And that's the least he wants to be right now. What the hell was happening anyway? Was jimin dreaming? But it felt so real!

"You know i'll just say i want you right?"

Jungkook teased, Crawling towards Jimin in the bed.

"I'd have you for dinner anyday."

Jungkook purrs, Jimin lets out an unmanly squeel tugging the covers up his head.

"Aww cmon love, dont be like that. I told you to stop hiding from me!"

The covers get pulled off of Jimin's head and almost immediately a pair of soft lips covers his own. The pureblood sighs in the kiss, abit and tilting his head to deepen it. Jungkook doesnt let him, he pulls away only to peck Jimin's lips again because of the whine he gets in response of stopping the kiss.

"As much as i would love to you silly now, we need dinner. Maybe after, alright?"
Jungkook reaches up to tug a strand of jimin's hair behind his ear and places a fleeting kiss on the vampires forehead.

"I love you, Jimin."

////////

"Jimin?"

Jimin jolts up in shock, His blurred vision clearing out as he blinks his eyes open. He pinches the bridge of his nose, his head screaming at him in pain.

"Im sorry, I still cant control how to cut the dreams without it hurting. Im used to making nightmares."

"S'fine, Tae."

Jimin mumbles out.

"How long was that?"

"Precisely 5 minutes."

Jimin chuckles softly despite the impending migraine.

"Felt like an hour. Shocking though?"

"Huh?"

"I thought i was a top."

Taehyung snorts.

"Honey, no way in hell you'll be a top. You're too small for that."

"TAE!"

>>>

"You're leaving for your soulmate right?"

The pureblood nods his head, Shoving his makeup kit inside the duffel bag and zipping it up quickly.

"Yeah, Maybe abit later. Dad called me so i have to go."

"Jiminie? Im proud you found your soulmate."

Jimin sniffles, looking up at his brother and smiling cutely.

"Thanks Yoongi-hyung."

"Careful with dad okay? He will hurt you."
Jimin chuckles, Kissing Yoong on the cheek sloppily earning a loud 'hey' in protest.

"My body's ready hyung. By now it's already used to the pain. Doesnt mean it doesnt hurt though."

Yoongi flicks his brother on the forehead.

"Ofcourse it will hurt you idiot. Hurry and go to dad so you can go to your soulmate faster! I'll wait here so i can close the window after you leave."

"Jungkook!"

Jimin screams at him before leaving the room.

"Huh?"

"My soulmate's name is Jungkook."

Yoongi grins, Hearing the door lock. Jungkook huh.

>>>

Jimin was carefully making his way through the hallway of his clans Manor to his fathers office. He was counting his steps in deep thought, Should he buy Jungkook something? Maybe get him coffee? Does he even like coffee though.

Jimin really needs to get to know Jungkook more. His thoughts were interupted when he hears Jungkook's panicked voice from their bond.

How was it even open? Jimin doesnt know. But what he does know is he's pissed.

Jimin will kill me if he finds out i have a date!

"Date."

Jimin grits out, Eyes flashing red dangerously.

Jungkook. Date. With another person. Not him.

Mine. Jimin's vampire istincts screams possesively.

He stops in the hallway, Roughly grabs his phone and speed dial's Jungkook.

"Love."

(Yes babe?)

"What ing date are you talking about."

~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~••~•

The next update will probably not take too long because i already have the scenes made up in my head HAHA! As always comments are greatly appreciated! Love ya'll so much! HAPPY EARLY NEWYEARSSS! 💖

~Hyunnie❣