Forgotten

❣ Don't Falter ❣
Chapter III

Jungkook wakes up first.


Finds his face buried in someones neck, The fresh smell of berries filling his nose as he breathe's in. He blinks his eyes open blearily and yawns.

The moment Jungkook gains his consciousness back he bolts up into sitting position.

The night at the bar.

Jimin.

The condomium.

Jungkook doesnt notice Jimin waking up because he's too busy trying to calm himself down. Trying and failing to breathe properly so he ended up hyperventilating on spot.

He asked Jimin to sleep beside him.

HOLY .

He asked Jimin to sleep with HIM.

Jimin frowns, Sitting up so he can ask the latter what was wrong, He does but...

"Jungkookie? What 's---"

Jungkook scrambles out of the bed before Jimin could finish asking, But his foot gets hooked on the sheets, Jimin's eyes widened, Hands hurriedly catching Jungkook so he wouldng fall. Jungkook didnt, They both did.

The impact made Jungkook roll over so instead of him being ontop, Jimin was.

In panic, Jungkook hooks an arm around the other's waist so wouldnt roll any further. Jungkook's back hurt like hell but Jimin was ontop of him.

Jimin was on top.

He was on top and their lips were centimeters apart, damn it.

"... wrong?"

Jimin whispers. Eyes wide and glossy, Ever so slowly Jungkook watches as crimson floods Jimin's cheeks, The other seemed too lost in Jungkook's eyes to notice the younger boys pupils drift down towards his lips and back up.

Jungkook in a breath as he watches Jimin's eyes slowly lower themselves down onto his lips and back up to his eyes. As if he was asking permission silently. Jungkook hoped his eyes spoke for him; And suprisingly it did.

Jimin's eyes carefully flutter shut, His grip on Jungkook's shoulder blades tightening, Knuckles turning white as he leans in ever so slowly. Jungkook closes his eyes too and waits for the other's lips to press on him.

Only he doesnt feel it.

Jungkook hears his phone ring in the distance and bites back a groan; half because of his aching back and half because the body ontop of him slips away before he could even blink. Jungkook misses the warmth from Jimin abit too much.

"S-Sorry!"

Jimin squeeks out shyly, Head down, Body riggid. Jungkook pushes himself up and dusts the dirt off his lip stuck in between his teeth.

"I-I'ts okay."

He blurts out. Jungkook is quite positive that his ears are blood red. He can still hear his heart beating wildly in his chest and he tries to slow it down. Willing the feeling of dissappointment away.

"Y-You should probably take that."

Jimin whispers, Tilting his head to the bed where his phone lays. Jungkook nods.

"I-I'll just take a shower--I think."

Jimin anounces, Although his legs feel like jelly. He tries to walk straight, He trips over Jungkook's shoes. His eyes widen in shock. But before he could fall to the floor though, A warm body collides with his own, familiar arms wrapping around his waist. By reflex Jimin hooks his own on Jungkooks neck.

"."

He curses, pulling himself up.

"Careful. You okay?"

"Yeah just abit tipsy, sorry! I-I think you missed your call should i--mmph."

Jimin's eyes widen much more.

Jungkook kissed him.

Holy , Jungkook IS kissing him.

Jimin doesnt notice he's already standing upright until Jungkook's starts pulling away. Jimin frowns when the younger does so.

"Why'd you stop?"

He couldnt stop himself from blurting out. Jungkook blushes bright pink.

"I-I thought you didnt like it-- You werent r-responding..."

"Idiot."

Jimin whispers, Tugging at the bottom of Jungkook's shirt.

"C'mere."

Jimin pulls Jungkook forward and crashes their lips together. Jungkook was caught offguard for a moment but responds soon enough, Tilting his head to gain more access and humming. Jimin smiles in the kiss and pulls away. This time Jungkook protests, Lips seeking Jimin's again almost after they stop.

"Too fast?"

Jungkook asks warily.

"No! No it's perfect just... Just i dont wanna french kiss you with morning breath..."

Jungkook laughs at that, Jimin's heart skips a beat.

"You're so ing adorable. How are you older than me?"

"Brat!"

Their giggles are interrupted by Jungkook's ringtone once again and Jimin reluctantly pulls away from his soulmate. Hands itching to touch as soon as they seperate.

"You should really get that."

Jungkook nods muttering a 'yeah i probably should' under his breath. He walks towards the bed and picks his phone up. He answers with a soft hello.

(Jungkookie? KOOK! Where are you?! Are you alright?!)

"Hobi-hyung? I'm okay. Why?"

(The apartment Jungkook! I heard about the apartment! Holy ing im so sorry i left you alone---)

"No! Hyung its not your fault! You did what you had to do for your future and i wasnt gonna let that stupid bill in the apartment take that away! Im okay, Hyung. I figured it out."

(Can we meet up, Kookie? Please? Lets talk.)

"Okay but uhm.. Can i take someone with me?"

Jimin's ears perk up from the bed. Even though Jungkook was whispering what did you expect? Ofcourse Jimin heard every single thing. He's a vampire, damnit.

(Sure!)

"Okay hyung, Where do we meet?"

(Bubble tea..?)

"Okay cool be there in 30!"

Jungkook ends the call and Jimin quickly looks away.

Act normal, Park Jimin.

Act norma--

"Hyung?"

Jimin jumps in shock, Jungkook chuckles.

"Im going somewhere today, Wanna tag along?"

Jimin gulps thickly, Acting as if he had heard that for the first time. He bit his tounge so he wouldnt blurt out 'i heard everything'

"R-Really? Where? Sure!"

"I'm going to meet a friend."

"I-I dont have clothes though..."

"Oh! That's okay lets go back to my old apartment so i can grab a few stuff and let you borrow---"

"Jungkookie? Your stuff is already here. I fixed it last night."

"Y-You did? Holy ! Hyung, Thankyou so much! How can i ever repay you?!"

"I know i said i wont accept payment but.... Maybe one more kiss?"

>>>

"Isnt it too big on me?"

Jimin whispers, Tugging at Jungkook's hoodie consciously.

"No no, It looks good on you!"

Cuz its mine.

Jungkook convinces, Jimin fidgets when he enters the coffee shop. Nose picking up the smell of strong brewed coffee from miles away.

"Hobi-hyung!"

Jungkook waves at a man with orange hair sitting near a table near the window. The younger grabs Jimin's hand and pulls him towards the table. As soon as they sit infront of Jungkook's breath, Jimin takes a deep breath so he could say hi.

His stomach drops at the scent.

Vampire.

His eyes flash red, Looking up at the man and sees that he too, Sensed Jimin.

"Jungkook-ah, go order drinks."

'Hobi' had said. Jungkook nods his head clearly oblivious with the tension between the two vampires. He stood up and walked to the counter to take orders. Once he was far enough, Hoseok's eyes flash gold and Jimin felt like he was choking.

He gasps for air, Hands reaching up to claw at his throat.

Pureblood.

He was a pureblood and he had wind as his powers.

"Who are you? What the do you want from Jungkook?!"

Jimin splutters, He tilts his head and a fork comes flying through the air. It hits Hoseok's nose and it makes him lose control of his momentum.

Jimin had telekinesis.

He managed to hit Hoseok but that doesnt mean Jimin could breathe, The vampire was still choking him.

"Soul... mate."

Jimin managaes to gasp out desperately clawing at his neck as his eyes roll back, At the sound of that, Jimin's airpipe suddenly gets unclogged. He heaves, Gasping for air, Shaking violently and Coughing.

"Soulmate?"

Hoseok spits out.

"You're a ing vampire you know that? A pureblood at that! Why do you have a human as a ing soulmate?!"

Jimin's eyes are watery, Still not recovered from the results of awhile ago.

"I-I dont know."

Jimin answers, Voice cracking as a fresh wave of pain hits him like a truck.

He cant have Jungkook.

Cant take him out, Cant make love to him, Cant be with him. Because he's human. And that, for Jimin, meant that he can never be loved by his soulmate.

It just wont work.

Above everything, Jimin can HURT Jungkook. And that's the last thing he wants to do.

"I dont ing know."

He whispers, tears spilling from his eyes. Hoseok's expression softens, And Jimin can finally feel empathy from the older vampire.

"Im sorry."

Hoseok starts, Standing up and sitting beside Jimin to rub at the vampires back. Jimin still had his head low but Hoseok could see the tears dropping onto Jimin's pants.

"I came off too strong, And we had a bad start. Im sorry, i thought you were one of those vampires that enslaves humans to drink their blood. Let's try again shall we? Im Jung Hoseok. Jungkook's bestfriend. Im a pureblood from the Elité clan. And you?"

"Park Jimin... F-From the Opúlent Clan. J-Jungkook's soulmate."

"Is this place covered by your clans boundary?"

"N-No... I passed it."

"Oh cool!"

"And you?"

"Our clan is free to go where ever! We have a boundary but we arent locked up in that place."

"Y-You dont have an order?"

Hoseok tilts his head in question.

"What's an order?"

"N-Nevermind, Hyung!"

Hoseok nods and pats Jimin's head.

"Does he know?"

He asks Jimin softly.

"I dont know how to tell him. I dont even know what to do!"

"You should tell him."

"He'll freak out!"

They dont notice Jungkook walking towards the table whilst holding a tray with their drinks and a frown onto his face as he looks at how close the two were.

"What are you guys whispering about? Why are you in my seat, Hyung? Why are you so close? Hobi-hyung, move."

The bite in Jungkook's words wasnt left unnoticed. Even though Jimin's heart swelled he wondered why Jungkook acted that way.

Hoseok seemed to get what Jimin was thinking so he answers.

"Its normal, Minie-yah. He shares the bond too."

"Hyung i said ing move."

Jungkook grits out, Tapping Hoseok's shoulder.

"Watch your tone, Brat!"

Hoseok teases, Returning back to his seat. Jimin quickly pats his cheeks dry and straighten's up.

"What were you both talking about?"

"Some stuff."

Hoseok answered, Grabbing his bubble tea and poking his straw in it.

"So, Arent you going to introduce me to him?"

Hoseok implies while wiggling his eyebrows suggestively at Jungkook.

"Oh.. Uh this is Jimin-hyung. Hobi-hyung, Jimin. Jiminie, Hoseok."

"I think we're way past the introduction part, kooks."

Jimin comments as the younger gives Jimin his bubble tea.

"So.... Is Jimin single?"

Hoseok asks casually, Jimin looks up at him with wide eyes, trying to stutter out an answer. What was hoseok doing?

"I-I..."

"Why do you ask?"

Jungkook says, a hint of accusation in his voice.

"Well, Im single. And Jimin's a pretty attractive person, If he was available i would obviously hit on hi--"

"No."

Hoseok's lips tug up at the frown on Jungkook's face.

"No?"

He taunts. Jungkook is quiet for a moment, Jimin looking at him with wide eyes. He decides to speak up but gets cut off immediately.

"W-Well actually, Im--"

"Yes no. Jimin is taken, I took him here because i wanted to introduce you to him! Jimin's my boyfriend!"

Jungkook says strongly, Looking up at Hoseok with determined eyes.

"Oh?"

Hoseok says, Tilting his head in amusement.

"I-I am?"

Jimin asks Jungkook with his still wide eyes. Jungkook sends him a look.

"O-Oh! That's right! Y-Yeah, I am!"

Jungkook breaks into a wide grin at Jimin's agreement. Hoseok smiles, Sipping on his bubble tea.

"Here. Drink up, Baby."

Jungkook ushers, Nudging Jimin's bubble tea towards him while his lips are stuck on his own. Jimin takes the cup inbetween his sweater paws and takes a sip. Its only when Jungkook looks away that Jimin smiles, All eyes and teeth. A soft blush covering his cheeks as he tugs a strand of his hair behind his ear.

Baby.

>>>

"Soooo.... boyfriend huh?"

Jimin brings up when they were both bringing bags of grocery back to Jungkook's flat. Jungkook grins and bumps on Jimin's shoulder.

"Shut up, hyung."

"Why should I, Baby?"

"Hyung, Stop!"

Jimin snorts.

"Alright alright."

Jimin pushes the door open and plops the bags onto the kitchen table with Jungkook following suit.

"Oh god my back."

Jungkook complains rubbing at his shoulder uncomfortably with hs head  tilted and his neck exposed. Jimin quickly looked away at the unmarked skin.

He cant claim, Jungkook.

Heck, he doesnt even know a single thing about the prospect of Jimin being his mate.

"I'll go to the bathroom real quick, Kay?"

Jungkook says, Walking towards the bathroom. Jimin opens the fridge to see it filled with beer-like bottles with red liquid. Jimin's gulps, Eyes flashing red.

"."

He gasps out in shock, He sprints towards the bedroom and locks the door, eyes glowing bright red as he slips down slowly on the floor with his back against the door. Jimin shakes, Clamping his mouth shut tightly with his palm to muffle the pained groan his lets out.

He whines softly, Body falling onto the carpet as he lies in a fetus position, Tears b his eyes.

And --Jungkook shouldnt hear. He shouldnt.

Jimin groans again, abit louder this time because he couldnt stop it. The pain numbing his mind for awhile, he needed something. Anything.

"Jiminie?!"

.

"Hyung? Hyung wast that you? Are you okay?"

Jimin's shaking, Breaths coming out in short pants as he tries to stay on the floor. Willing himself not to move, Trying to erase the though of Jungkook's sweet, sweet blood on his tounge. Trying not to remember how citrus and delicious Jungkook smelled awhile ago, And .

, Jimin can't!

"Hyung? Hyung! Open the door!"

Jungkook shouts from outside, Rattling the doorknob. Jimin shakily grabs his phone, Pressing in Hoseok's number that he recieved awhile ago.

(Jimin?)

"H-Hyung help."

Jimin gasps out. He hears rustling from the other side.

(, What's wrong)

"H-Haven't--Fed... T-Two d-days--J-Jungkook."

Jimin manages to say, Hoseok curses and says he'll be there as fast as he can.
Jimin freezes because of the sound he heard.

Jungkook just unlocked the door.

~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•

THIS TOOK ME TOO LONG IM SO SORRY :---( HOPE I DIDNT DISSAPPOINT! Forgot to mention that this is crossposted in Aff !! Also dont forget to leave comments u know they make my day, as always lovelots!!

~Hyuunnie💕