Date

❣ Don't Falter ❣

Chapter VII

When Jungkook wakes up, Jimin is gone.

He wasnt where he was in his arms, Nor was he in any part of the apartment. Jungkook was panicking, Ofcourse he was. But when he saw a small note on the counter with a rose next to it, He felt relieved. Relieved for the most part, But he felt melancholic after reading the letter.

Jimin was gone, And it will probably take time before he comes back because he went back home to his clan. Jungkook knows a thing or two about clans, And he knows for a fact that Jimin had a strict one. How he found out was when he saw his mate in the club with bruises. He put two and two together and realized that Jimin was being punished because he kept on Overstepping their boundaries.

He was enlightened by Hoseok about the vampire system and their rankings. Also learned that his soulmate was a pureblood and is practically a ing prince. That doesnt bother him at all though.

Jungkook's mind may be a mess but one thing is for sure. He liked Jimin. Love is a strong word for him to use because they have only met in a few days. But then again, They were already destined. It was fate that wanted them together. Jungkook just didnt want to rush. He will fall, And he will fall hard. Fast. And happily. No hesitation, No second thoughts. And when he does he hopes Jimin catches him.

With a dreaded sigh he picks up the rose on the table and thumbs the notes with a pout.

Kookie,

Im sorry i had to leave. I really need to go back to my clan and im in so much trouble because of what i did. I promise to return as quickly as i can, For now keep safe and study hard. See you soon, Boyfriend. :)

~MinMin❤

The letter should really be making Jungkook happy and giddy but instead he felt sad. He gets the letter but Jimin isnt here. The apartment seemed so dull and empty. Jungkook's phone vibrates from his hand as the latter is filling a glass with tap water. He places it in the middle of the dining table and gently slides in the single full bloom rose there. The vibration gets annoying overtime so Jungkook lets out an indignant huff and picks up the phone without looking at the caller id.

. That's right, He had class today.

"What the do you want?"

Jungkook spits in the phone.

(Woah okay, That's not a very nice way to greet me.)

Jungkook's furrowed brows straighten.

"H-hyung!"

(The one and only, Are you at class?)

"N-no!"

Jungkook squeeks out in surprise rushing towards his room.

(Jeon Jungkook i told you to study hard didnt i?)

"Im sorry!"

Jungkook says quickly eyes wide as he grabs his clothes.

"I woke up really late, Hyung! Im going to get ready!"

(That's good, Listen. Babe. I have to go. I just wanted to hear your voice for a short while. Be careful on your way to school, Yeah?)

"This soon?"

(Im really sorry kookie, I'll call when i get the chance....)

Jungkook sighs at that, Closing his bathroom door and leaning his back against it.

"Alright hyung, Stay safe too."

(Always.)

Jungkook doesnt answer, He sighs and makes a move to end the call when he hears Jimin whisper something that made his heart jump and shatter at the same time.

(I miss you, Love.)

>>>

Jungkook gets to school during lunch break. He skipped three of his morning classes already and he felt very salty about it. (Also because Jimin still wasnt calling but shut up.)

"You look like a zombie."

Is the first thing Yugyeom points out when Jungkook flops down on their usual table. He snatches the garlic bread half shoved in Bambam's mouth and stuffs the whole thing in his mouth.

"The , Kook!"

Jungkook huffs and starts slamming his head consecutively on the table. Mingyu carefully slides his folded jacket on the surface so Jungkook wouldnt hurt his head all the while sipping on his iced tea.

"Bad day?"

Bambam asks. Jungkook just groans in response.

"Why'd you miss Physics, History and Literature? We literally had five million notes."

Jungkook just groans louder.

"Great you , You made him feel worse."

"Hey i did not!"

"By the way kooks, We set you up on a date."

Jungkook sighs.

"That's great---WAIT WHAT THE ?!"

"SHHHHHH!"

Mingyu hushes. Jungkook looked absolutely scandalized.

"What date?! What do you mean?! WHAT THE FU--mmph"

Bambam slaps another piece of garlic bread on Jungkook's mouth to shut him up, The others laugh at Jungkook's struggle to speak and Yugyeom fills in the details for him.

"It's that girl Ji eun from History. She kept on begging us to set her up with a date with one of us that we eventually caved in just because she started to make threats of ruining the student council."

"WHY ME?!"

Jungkook booms out in panic.

"Because you're the only one single here! Quit being salty and try to get laid or something! You need looooove~"

What the ! Im not friggin single. Jimin will kill me when he finds out i have a date!

Mingyu singsongs, Jungkook was having a mini monologue inside his brain all the while resenting his group of friends when his phone rings. The loud sound of "Wow. Fantastic Baby" resounding across the table.

"Who's Jimin?"

Bambam points out when he reads the caller ID. Jungkook tightly presses his lips together while sending a death glare to all of his friends as he picks up the phone.

"Babe?"

Yugyeom coughs all of his iced tea, Bambam chokes on his bread, Mingyu drops his phone and the others jaw drops.

(Love.)

Jimin coldy states from the other side of the line. Jungkook winces at his tone.

"Y-yes?"

(What ing date are you talking about.)

Jungkook gulps dryly. He forgot Jimin could hear his thoughts. But one thing is for sure.

He's ed.

~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~

IM SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT AND SUPER LATE UPDATE! I WAS BUSY THROUGHOUT THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER TO DECEMBER AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF I HAD ABSOLUTELY NO INSPIRATION TO WRITE. I HAD THE WORST WRITERS BLOCK BUT IM BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER. I'LL UPDATE AGAIN IN A FEW. PLS ANTICIPATE!!! LOVEYOUALL AND OH MY GOD happy XMAS EVE!!!! HOPE YOU ALL HAVE THE BEST HOLIDAYS EVER!

~Hyunnie💖