Unexplainable

❣ Don't Falter ❣

Chapter I

11 years ago
"Park Jimin, What did the order tell you?!"

"I-I..."

A harsh smack was delivered to the back of the todlers knees. Jimin whimpers in pain.

"You had strict orders. And what did you do?"

"I-I was j-just...."

"ANSWER ME!"

"I d-disobeyed th--the o-order."

"And what do we do to people who dont follow?"

"T-They get punished."

Throughout the night the whimpers of pain and sobs of the 7 year old pure blood vampire was blurred out by the ringing fireworks from outside the Clan's house.

 

Present Time
12:45 pm KST

 

Jimin's Pov


My name is Park Jimin.

I belong to the Park clan, And im living my 16th year as a pureblood vampire.

It would be better to enlighten you of some things before actually getting into my story. Im sorry to burst your bubble but the purebloods in this story maybe slightly different from what you've either heard, read or watched in the supernatural genre. Since you might have a different way of envisioning us, It's better to clear things up so you wont question any further.

Vampires are categorized in three, Well atleast for us it is. In revelation, our clan has 4 levels of vampire, But the level 4 vampires dont prove much worth in this matter. They are simply humans who have been turned by the least ranking vampire in the system. We'll talk about them first.

The lowest rank out of the three is the Level C vampires. We call them the Corriente's. Its spanish for 'unexceptional', And as how they are called, They are described. Level C vampires are not special whatsoever, They are the ordinary vampires. Ofourse, They drink blood. They're pale. They will get hurt with pure silver. However they dont burn in the sunlight nor do they sleep in coffins nor do they not have reflections, What dumb bull is that anyways? Ugh. Anyways enough of these vampires.

Rank 2, Is the Level B vampires. Also known as Aristocrats. These people- wait no. I should not refer to dead corpses as humans. Perharps maybe we can start calling them the undead? Wait isnt that what they call modern zombies? this, nevermind. Anyways, Aristocrats are only slightly different to the Corriente's, Same context, Only they have powers. Like you know, Those superhero things. It varies ofcourse, Since there are alot of powers out there that i will not mention because i would be wasting my time (even though i have a lot of it) and I'm not much of a waster but dont worry i'll be sure to elaborate it when i get the chance. Im sure you wont encounter every single one of them anyways.

Moving on.

I am ranked in the Number 1 Level. And as i have mentioned earlier, if you were paying attention, is that I am a pureblood. Great Job, you were listening, Such a genius.

We are ranked number one because obviously we are above all the other vampires. And in this case, We are considered as royalty, Killing us will only serve as a suicide mission to you. Purebloods come from a huge heritage that worked hard to keep their blood untainted from other vampires and humans, Also why they are special. Because we are rare. Im one of those few that were lucky enough to be born as a pureblood, and sadly, like my father is, I am in line to rule this clan sooner or later, But more later than sooner because you know, We are immortal and such. I cant really get ahold of my crown and throne if my grandfather is still in rule. Unless ofcourse, I want to kill him. (Which i dont) We also have exceptionally strong powers, So you can only either kill us when we are most vulnerable or you will never kill us at all. Since i am considered as royalty, I was trained for i quote 'self defense' so whenever someone would even dare to end me, I would know how to fight back when i was about...6 years old? 7? I dont know my past is just a blur of horrible physical torture memories to me.

Im sure you have read that brief flashback of my childhood, And im here to also explain that to you. You see, Im not exactly as 'proper' nor as 'obidient' as any other Pureblood's were when they were born. When i was a kid i would always struggle to follow each and every rule the order had provided. Oh wait, . I forgot to tell you about the order.

So basically, My grandfather is part of the Head Council of our clan, Its led by some other person that i dont give a single about. And also, Might i say that they have made such ty rules, that i gradually started to follow less and less as i grew up and started thinking like mature grown adult. But then regardless, My complaints were ignored. I have been called out as the 'untamed' son of the Purebloods. Royalty or not, The order is the whole reason i'm being 'rebellious', As my parents would always say. The council had decided to create a bunch of rules that had later been anointed as the said 'Order' of our clan. The order only had three simple rules.

Never question the higher council.
Never complain.
Never disobey.

As simple as it seems, It is much of a challenge. We were told not to go against the order even if we were correct. And if we ever do, well. Simple, Like what happened to me during my childhood, we get beat up. Pretty badly.

Being in a lower level in the vampire ranks serves a good amount of pros and cons, likewise with us purebloods. Our rules are more strict than those of the Corriente's and Aristocrats. Its annoying ofcourse but then again, I get that they want to treasure the 'gems' of their clan. Sometimes though, It really gets to me. Which is why i like to break their rules once in awhile, Once in awhile because If i always did id probably never recover from their beatings.

Third person's pov

 

"JIMIN!"

 

Taehyung hisses, Tearing his way through the crowd. The club was full. The music was loud. The night was young, And honestly. Kim Taehyung should be having the time of his ing life. But was he? Absolutely not. Because his bestfriend was being an annoying .

 

"Jimin!"

 

Taehyung growls, Although he can clearly use his vampire speed to catch his bestfriend, He couldnt in this environment. It was a club from outside their territory afterall. And not just that, This place was filled with living people. HUMANS.

 

Taehyung's eyes catches sight of a familiar mop of blonde hair and he freezes. What the ?

 

"Yoongi?!"

 

Taehyung screeches, Why the was his ing mate here? Yoongi immediately snaps his head towards Taehyung and his eyes widened.

 

"What the are you doing here?"

 

Yoongi blinks slowly, Taehyung was getting alot of weird looks from around him but its not like he gives a sigle . His mate is across the room in a ing club. A CLUB.

 

Taehyung's eyes flash red dangerouly.

 

IM NOT CHEATING ON YOU!

 

Yoongi barks from their mate bond.

 

"Then why the are you here?"

 

I followed Jimin out, Love. I was worried.

 

"You know brother goes out every week, Baby."

 

I know that. Its just that... Im concerned you know? He always gets in trouble. And i wanted to know where he went just so i know he's safe. I would never cheat on you, Love. You know that.

 

Taehyung sighs, By now he and Yoongi had fled towards the room Jimin had disappeared into.

 

"Im sorry, Baby. I was just shocked to see you here."

 

"I understand."

 

Yoongi mumbles, Reaching over to cup Taehyung's cheek in affection.

 

The door opens harshly and the couple is greeted by the sight of a disheveled looking Jimin. Eyes glowing bright red, Fangs out. His hair was a mess and his shirt had three buttons open, light hickeys peeking out the fabric.

 

"The are you both doing here?"

 

Jimin hisses, Wiping the blood from his chin. His eyes returning to its previous chocolate brown color, And his fangs retracting as well.

 

"We followed you!"

 

Taehyung says excitedly. Jimin grits his teeth.

 

"That not something you're supposed to be proud about!"

 

Jimin hisses.

 

"The Upper-class Pure bloods will BEAT you up. Don't you know that? What were you thinking?! No wait, Are you even ing thinking at all?"

 

Yoongi growls lowly at the tone of Jimin's voice, pushing Taehyung at his back because his mate was being threatened. 1, because Jimin is strong. 2, he was very well trained. And he can very well pounce on Taehyung as of the moment.

 

"And you're okay with that, Park Jimin?! You're okay with getting hurt?!"

 

Taehyung screams out. Yoongi sighs, Trying to calm his mate down and making eye contact with his brother.

 

"Jimin. Taehyung and me were just concerned about your well-being. The order---"

 

"The order, Is bull. You and I both know i dont care about it. They have a ed up system and i dont want to follow them."

 

A beat of silence.

 

A sigh.

 

"Im sorry."

 

Taehyung says quietly. Jimin bites his lip and runs a hand through his hair frustratedly, feeling guilty for snapping at his brother and his mate like that.

 

"Its okay Tae. Im sorry i shouted at you. I understand that you're both concerned but i can handle myself. Anyways. Enough of that, We need to go back. You both have to return with me okay? give me a second."

 

Jimin mumbles, Turning his back from the purebloods. He left his wallet on the night stand so its probably a good idea to grab it before the human he drank from wakes up.

 

"You once listened, To the order. I mean."
Yoongi's voice supplied from the door. Jimin chuckles softly, Picking his wallet and slipping it in his pocket.

 

"I did. When i was young and stupid."

 

>>>

 

"You sure you both dont want a drink before we go?"

 

Jimin mumbles walking forward with no care in the world. Taehyung was wincing everytime a person bumps into him and Yoongi's eyes were wide. It was forgivable for them to act like that since it is a new environment after all. But since Jimin was here weekly its not new for him, His body was familiar with everythings. Those pulsing heartbeats, The loud music, and the chattering of utensils.

 

"No. Jimin lets just go home."

 

Jimin huffs, Pushing forward.

 

"Alright fine, Im sorry."

 

The minute they got out of the club the couple released a relieved sigh. Jimin following shortly behind. As they were walking a man bumps into Jimin and quite literally falls first on the floor.
Jimins eyes widen.

 

". Im so ing sorry."

 

Jimin says hurriedly, Picking up the papers that fell. The stranger shakes his head, bangs covering his face and squeeking a small 'its okay' under his breath. Jimin's eyes scan the strangers form. Something about him felt so... Familiar. Did Jimin know him?

 

"You work here?"

 

Jimin asks nodding his head towards the direction of the club, Picking the last peice of paper and reaching over to give it to the boy. Said lad looks up and smiles shyly, Reaching over to take the papers in Jimin's pale hand.


And . If it wasnt love at first sight then Jimin doesnt know what it was.

"No, I... sing at the bar a few blocks from here."

 

"Huh. Thats cool, Sorry i bumped into you. Are you... going to sing tonight?"

 

The stranger nods his head.

 

"Y-Yeah im... Im on in about an hour?"

 

Jimin's smile falters when he feels a certain electrical jolt from where the stranger had touched him. He retracts his hand immediately and looks at the stranger with wide eyes.

 

He clears his throat akwardly.

 

"I uh.. sorta need to go now. Sorry for bumping into you....?"

 

Jimin nods his head slowly, seemingly in a daze as he stares at his hand.

 

"Bye!"

 

The boy chirps out, Walking away from Jimin. Jimin clutches his heart in suprise, Eyes widening more than it already was.

 

"Why the ..."

 

His heart was beating. His dead ing heart was beating, What the heck?! It stopped as soon as it came though, Because Jimin hears Yoongi's frustrated cry of his name in the distance.

 

Jimin curls the hand that the boy had touched into a tight fist.

 

"I didnt get his name."

 

Jimin whispers to the moon. Too bad the moon wasnt listening.

 

>>>


"Park Jimin. Min Yoongi. Min Taehyung. You have 10 seconds to give a valid reason as to why you have went out of our teritorry boundaries and Disobeyed the order."

The high-speaker had said. Jimin steps forward with his head held high and his face blank.

"I take responsibility for everything.The two of them had nothing to do with this. I dragged them outside."

"What? JIMIN--"

Taehyung protests.

"And you're ready to accept the given punishment for both of them?"

Jimin nods curtly.

"I am."

"Alright, Take them away."

Jimin blocks out the screams of his name from Taehyung and Yoongi and tries to dull his sharp senses.

"He's all yours. Give him thrice of the normal."

The man said before standing from the chair he had been sitting on and leaving. Jimin doesnt even wince when he hears the loud clattering of silver chains.

"Arent you tired of this Jimin?"

Taemin whispers, His gloved hand protecting him from pure silver. Jimin smiles tightly, Shaking his head.

"Its my only escape hyung. I cant do anything but this. Do what you have to do."

Taemin sighs.

"Im sorry."

The first blow is always the strongest. And the one that stings the most. But Jimin doesnt even scream, But sure enough, Hot tears stream down his face.

>>>

Taehyung is wailing when he enters the room Jimin was in. The pureblood lies limp in the middle of the room, Blood slightly scattered around him. His face had a long scrape along hi s left cheek. Lips and eyebrow split and bleeding all the same. Tears, sweat and bruises decorating his pale cheeks. The damage on his body wasnt clear because of his clothes but his arms were surely full of blood, burns and brusies.

"Yoongi--Yoongi!"

Taehyung sobs out, Shaking his mate out of his trance.

"Get Jin-hyung. Please. P-Please get Jin-hyung."

Taehyung whispers, Running towards his bestfriend and kneeling before him. Jimin looks up at him and his lips twitch, It made the other vampire annoyed.

"Why are you smiling?! You shouldnt be smiling you ing idiot!"

Taehyung snarls out, Carefully picking Jimin's head up and placing it on his lap. Jimin winces slightly. Even moving hurt. Taehyung sobs loudly again. Jimin pops one eye open.

"Taehyung. Stop. Your tears are soaking me. And you look ugly. Stop."

"I hate you!"

Taehyung screams, Although he's pushing Jimin's hair off of his forehead and wiping his bestfriends sweat.

"You couldve just let us accept our beatings! Why'd you have to play hero?!"

Jimin chuckles despite himself.

"I cant do that. You know i cant."

Jin bursts through the room and sprints towards Jimin.

"."

Jin says, Eyes widening at Jimin's figure. Taehyung looks up at him with pleading eyes.

"Hyung! Hyung, Jin-hyung please heal him! Please!"

"I will, Tae. I will."

Jin mumbles, Kneeling down and taking Jimin's hand in his.

"Might take awhile."

"Its alot worse than usual Jinnie-hyung."

"Dont Jinnie-hyung me you brat. Once again you risked your life! I told you to stop going out! Did you listen? No you didnt! And look what happened to you!"

Jimin his lips as his wounds start closing up.

"Yeah yeah, I know. Im sorry."

"You're always 'sorry' what if i wasnt here? Who would heal you? Sure enough im the only one here who has ing healing powers!"

Yoongi interrupts their moment looking paler than usual.

"Whats wrong?"

Taehyung asks his mate worriedly.

"You guys have to hurry up. Jin hyung hurry up."

"What?! Why!"

Yoongi sends a worried glance to his brother.

"Dad is here."

>>>

"You disgrace!"

His dad spits, A hard slap hitting Jimin's left, bruised cheek. He whimpers.

"D-Dad---"

"Dont ing call me that! You might as well be disowned by what you did!"

Jimin winces when he gets picked up by the collar and slamed onto the wall, A hand gripping tight on his throat. Jimin splutters and chokes a new wave of fresh tears streaming from his eyes. He claws desperately on the hand that held him up.

"If this spreads to the council i swear to god--"

The man throws Jimin on the floor and Jimin stumbles, vision blurry as he coughs out blood. .

"ing pathetic excuse of a pureblood."

His father spits, Leaving the room and slamming the door shut. Jimin heaves, Sobs wrecking through his frail body.

"W-why..."

He chokes out.

"Why keep me alive. Just ing kill me! Kill me. ing kill me."

He sobs out. He cant breathe. He cant ing breathe.

"I-I... Please."

And he blacks out.

>>>

Jimin wakes up, Dizzy. But he's still on the floor. Still where he passed out. Knowing his father, He probably didnt want anyone to take care of him nor help him. If he didnt restrict his brother and his friends to help him then he wouldnt wake up on the floor.

With a heavy heart, Jimin picks himself up. Limbs feeling like jelly. Blood drips on the hardwood floor and Jimin frowns. He reaches up to his nose and looks at his fingers. Surely enough, He was having a nose bleed.

"ing ironic."

He spits, Voice cold. He lifts himself up and instantly regrets it because he falls back to the ground with a sharp thud. Turns out he was still dizzy. Ha. Probably effects of the silver. He lets himself try to regain strenght for a minute before standing up with all his might and using the wall as leverage. With tiny steps he manages to leave the room and get up to his bedroom. Once inside he drags his body to the bed and sits down.

It wasnt the first time he'll be healing his wounds alone, he's done this plenty of times whenever he successfuly doesnt alert his friends that he had crossed the boundary. He also didnt want to ask for help since he did this to himself, well not literally considering the beatings were not done by himself. Jimin was used to it though. He can get beat up thousands of times and he wont care. But he does care about all the words his father screams angrily at him. All the words carefuly and painfully drilled into his brain.

Worthless.

Pathetic.

Peace of .

Jimin closes his eyes and breathes through his nose, Willing himself not to scream as he tries to wipe away his wounds with some ointment. It stings like a but it heals quickly. It helps.

When he had finished, He stands up and takes a warm shower cleaning of all the dried blood from his skin. Once he's changed into a clean pair of ripped jeans and a black shirt. He tugs on a jacket and jabs the hood on. He has no time to use concealer to hide his discolored face so he chooses to just hide them instead. Once he's done he locks his rooms door and jumps of his window.

He needed to forget.

>>>

The bar wasnt like the club Jimin usually went to. Its calmer. The beat of the music almost relaxing. Jimin was thankful for that.

He hadnt expected to see the stranger he bumped into awhile ago in the bar, No. He was sure he had already left but he still went here anyways, since he didnt really want the noise the club had.

He takes another long drag of his cigarette and sighs the smoke out, sinking into the chair he was sitting on at the very secluded corner of the room deeper. He picks his glass of beer up and gulps down a fair amount, Closing his eyes as the sting of the alchohol burns his throat.

A tap on his shoulder makes him jolt.

"! Sorry. I didnt mean to surprise you!"

A familiar voice laced in worry says. Jimin looks up to see the stranger he bumped into awhile ago smiling sheepishly with his hand rubbing his neck akwardly.

Jimin frowns.

"No! Its okay uhm..."

"Jungkook!"

The stranger supplies.

"Jeon Jungkook."

Jimin nods, Gesturing for the stranger-Jungkook, To sit down. Jungkook does.

"What a pretty thing like you doing here?"
Jimin chuckles at that, He gives Jungkook a once over. The latter seems to be more relaxed in this place, Like it was his home. Safe haven. Something like that.

"Im anything but pretty right now, sweetheart."

Jimin says though his heart feels light. Maybe it was the alchohol? Maybe Jungkook was also drunk. Maye that's why he's so confident and why he's openly flirting with Jimin right now. Maybe Jungkook was too drunk to see the bruises decorating Jimin's once flawless face. Maybe they were both alittle bit drunk honestly but nevertheless, Jimin felt as if his problems had been thrown out of the window.

Jungkook chuckles.

"Oh trust me, you are. Want another drink beautiful?"

"You'll buy me one?"

Jungkook grins, Tilting his head and smiling boyishly.

"Sure. On one condition."

"Mm?"

"What's your name?"

Jimin smiles, The night was young. Maybe he can finally let loose.

"Jimin. Park Jimin."

"Well then, Shall i buy you that drink, beautiful?"

~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~

IM FINALLY ING BACK WAHAHAHHAA!!!! ANYWAAYYSSS I HOPE U LIKE IT! COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED THEY MAKE MY DAY SO DROP EM DOWN THERE! (Also i did not mean to make a vampire au fic when its almost Halloween I SWEAR! It was just coincidental)

~Hyunnie