Chen: Luhan used his powers.

The you in Me

As the communication ended, he felt hands on his shoulders. “Your husband is right.” Sehun’s voice was soothing. “Jongdae can not replace you as much as you can not replace him.”

“I know… but the idea of me living five years without him hurts.” Sehun nodded. “I am sure you feel me.”

“I do. I am here to help you and show you support.” Sehun smiled and picked the laptop. “You did not leave this room in hours, let us go out and have fun.”

“Sure.” Chen forced his smile but it brightened as Sehun rushed to the closet to pick him clothes. They left after they dressed up and Chen admitted being excited about the go out.

“I called the others to join us in the coffee shop.” Sehun announced. “What do you think?

“It is ok.” Chen nonchalantly said as he observed the people around him. He noticed how electric the air was and he wondered if it wasn’t due to the storm that went on for hours last night. “Where are we going?”

“A coffee shop we used to go to.” Sehun explained as he pushed his phone inside his pocket. “We will make plans once we meet everybody, that is how it works.”

Sehun gave Chen a warm smile which made Chen reply to with a warmer one. It made Sehun smile warmer as he held Chen’s hand. They went into a coffee shop, got a table and got cozy. “The place is nice.” Chen commented as he played with the menu when he noticed that a man was having his eyes on him. He ignored him but soon felt those eyes make holes on his shirt.

“What do you like to drink usually?” Sehun asked him suddenly. “They got coffee based drinks and Chocolate based drinks. Sugary and not sugary ones.”

“I will take what you will take.” Chen smiled politely as Sehun was handling the orders. “I want to wash my hands, where is the bathroom?” Sehun pointed and he looked up only to notice the same man get in the toilets. “I will be right back.” he walked to the toilets and started washing his hands when hands roamed in his back, half squeezing his . He looked up to notice the man behind him, smirking.

“I missed your pinky heaven hole, baby. How much do you charge for a quickie? I can’t wait until I pound into you.” The man grinded himself on Chen which both grossed and pissed the man out. He smirked before turning to face the man.

“Your life.” His hair exploded in a neon of electricity while his hand landed on the man’s chest. As the man fainted, he walked out to face a man getting in. “A man fainted inside.”

“Yeah, you got that effect on people, .” The man shoved him aside but as he noticed the man on the ground, his voice changed, as his face morphed in to shock. “Junjin!”

Chen walked back to the table where surprisingly Jongin, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol joined them. He didn’t expect Jongin to show up as Sehun and Kyungsoo avoided him. “Hi, guys.” He casually greeted them.

“Hi, Chen. Did you talk to Jongdae today?” Chanyeol started only for Baek to continue.

“Sehun said he went on a mission.” Chen nodded at that.

“He nearly died if Lay did not wake up in time.” Chen explained with a frown. “The reception was bad around Lay but I managed to see Jongdae giving Lay a . It was a deadly move since Lay’s power altered and took life instead of giving it.”

“A ?” Jongin hissed in shock and Chen nodded. “Is he...doing that there too?”

“No! Of course not.” Chen paled. “But as Baekhyun’s power of light couldn’t get any close to Lay’s dark aura, Jongdae stepped in and gave Lay the best of his life.” Chen chuckled. “Not that he got many, Baekhyun got a phobia of since I nearly electrocuted him while he was giving me a head. Anyway, it woke Lay up and Lay saved him in the last moment.”

“Oh dear.” Baekhyun sighed. “He is safe, that what should count.”

Chen observed the couple who kept their hands on each other. “Baekhyun told me Jongdae is punished for the whole week since he did not stick to the plan and endangered himself.”

“The whole week?” Chanyeol wondered curiously. “But… he saved Lay, no?”

“That is the reason why the punishment is really easy on him. He is washing dishes for the camp for the whole week.” Chen calculated it for a moment. “About over half million of soldiers live there.”

“Half million!” They wondered loudly. “but that is too much.” Kyungsoo was the one to comment that. Before they could say more, Chen noticed an ambulance rush to pick the man only to leave with him dead. It somehow made him feel pleased. He noticed the deadly pale men who left the toilet. “What happened?”

Chen said nothing as he sipped from his drink and froze. The taste was heaven. “What is this?” He asked Sehun who smiled at him.

“Mocha Choco.” Sehun looked down to his cup. “Jongdae hyung loved the strong taste of it. He said it made his mouth feel human.” Sehun looked up. “I am wondering sometimes if he liked it.”

The silence went heavy for few seconds before Chen snapped. “Well! I do.” He smiled sipping from the drink. They headed to the indoor games shop to get few board games, before joining their other friends in Yifan’s large flat.

The men were careful around Chen, the last noticed, except from Sehun who treated him with warmth and clinged on him often. He left the noisy men who were setting the game, to get a cup of water when he noticed Kyungsoo crying there in the kitchen. Jongin seemed to be there too because Chen didn’t see him with the player. “Hyung…” Chen flinched and did hide himself. “I really am sorry for cheating on you, on my full will. There isn’t a day when I didn’t regret destroying your friendship with Jongdae hyung.”

Kyungsoo said nothing and stood there allowing himself to shed few more tears. Chen got in at that. “Oh… can I have some water?” He soon noticed that Jongin was shedding tears on his own. Kyungsoo offered him a cup of water and he eyed them warily. “You know that Jongdae took the whole blame to keep you together, right?”

“I lost trust on Jongin since that day.” Kyungsoo scoffed. “I lost trust on myself since that day.” He faced Chen who frowned. “He did more than just sleep with my boyfriend. He ed up my life.” Chen kissed him at that, as he pulled him by force, and the man stiffened.

As they parted away, Chan looked right into his eyes. “Kissing you won’t change the fact I am a married man who love his husband.” Kyungsoo looked over Jongin who sat there stoned. “I would be a cheater by kissing another man’s lips or sleeping with another man, but Chanyeol, my husband, will never give up on me or lose trust in me as long as he knows who I am. I am, like you are, a human being meant to make mistakes, regret them, and ask forgiveness. As long as you don’t forgive, you will remain hurt and broken.”

Kyungsoo looked away. “Who am I going to forgive? The man who did cheat on me? Or the man who let it happen?” His voice was dripping venom yet Chen knew better.

“Forgive yourself first.” Chen just nonchalantly said as he sipped his water. “Join us when you are ready.”

He joined Sehun’s side as they teamed up to play cards. He enjoyed the games for a while before noticing both Jongin and Kyungsoo join them, with Kyungsoo limping a little. From their messy looks, Chen smirked to them suggestively. Jongin blushed at that while Kyungsoo nodded absently at whatever was said. “I want to be teamed with Jongin.” Chen announced. Kyungsoo looked up to him. “He is so opposed to my friend so I am sure he will be good in playing games.”

Kyungsoo looked at Jongin who paled. The insult was subtle but there. Everybody else kept quiet and minded their business. The game started and Chen kept throwing subtle insults at Jongin until Kyungsoo snapped, as Jongin’s expression went grim and broken. “Can you ing stop it?”

Chen scoffed. “Why would I? You did say worse to Jongdae for two or three years, and nobody stopped you.” Kyungsoo was about to speak but Jongin was fast.

“He is right. I deserve to be threated equally to Jongdae hyung… he allowed it because he was hurt and he used me to hurt himself even further…” He looked at Chen with tearing eyes. “He was not in his right mind neither right state and I used that. I used my friend like a toy and still…”

“Are we going to discuss that now?” Luhan asked them suddenly. “Talking about it won’t fix the fact that he did break a beautiful couple.”

Chen scoffed. “He offered himself to Minseok yet you didn’t see your boyfriend sleeping with him.” Luhan and Minseok looked  at each other with a realization expression on. “He definitely tried to cut ties with his friends with you but failed and went to the weakest couple.” He looked at the boys who paled. “Your couple is too weak, this is why you went to Jongdae for . You had no trust on each other and let me doubt you slept with each other before that day.”

Jongin shame was clear as he shook his head. “Kyungsoo was afraid of it…”

“And now you not out of love but out of fear to break it off.” Chen remarked with a tone that let out how disappointed he was. “You know what?” His hand started getting surrounded with electricity. His eyes were on Jongin who remained still while the rest ran “Why don’t we kill you and end with both Jongdae and Kyungsoo’s pains?”

Kyungsoo looked how Jongin just closed his eyes, shaking as tears fell and ran to Chen. “Please. I beg you. Don’t kill him.” Kyungsoo knelt by Chen’s side.

“He did cheat on you.” Chen deadpanned. “He made you hurt your best friend.”

“I know! I had never forgave him that but… I want to give him a second chance.” Kyungsoo rested his head on the floor. “I want a second chance please.”

Chen returned to normal and smirked. “A chance to do what? Hurt Jongdae further than he is already hurt?”

Kyungsoo sobbed on the floor as Baekhyun approached them. “I think Chen means that you should both start over, properly. Get a proper relationship.”

“Exactly.” Chanyeol piped in. “Your relationship was enough weak to break. Try again. From the scratch.” he sat down by Jongin’s side. “With Jongdae too.” Kyungsoo looked at Chanyeol. “I am sure you want to.”

“I don’t know… some things can not be repaired easily.” Kyungsoo admitted as he was resting his throbbing head on Baekhyun’s shoulder. “He still used me to cut ties with us.”

Chen frowned but it was true. He sighed. “He won’t ask forgiveness for that. I am sure he still believe you were better without him as your friend.” Chen looked at Kyungsoo right into his eyes. “He did not wait until you kick him out on your own.”

“I would have never done that!” Kyungsoo outrage scoffed and Chen gave him a smile.

“He knows that?” the question ended the discussion. They were not showing enough support and love to Jongdae. No wonder.

The atmosphere went sad and gloomy as they lazed around, drinking, watching a film and eating snacks. Suddenly, Chen zenithophone rang and he answered the phone. “Who is it?”

“Chen…” the weak call was barely perceptible but Chen knew better. “Chen…”

“Luhan! How! Where are you? How did you call me?” Chen stood rushing to the nearest laptop. “Turn this on! Hurry!” Yifan rushed to but the call ended. “!” he connected the device and made a call to D.O’s device.

D.O was fast to catch the call. “Hi, Chen. How can I help you?”

“Luhan just contacted me.” D.O’s expression went suddenly blank and Chen ended shedding tears. “He called me twice but that is it… I swear, D.O, he did.”

The other kids showed up to testify. “Yes, D.O” Sehun explained. “We were in the middle of a movie when he got that creepy call from his watch.” Sehun looked at his friend. “I think I am not the only one who noticed how weak his voice was.”

D.O left the chair and clicked on a button. “Sehun, Kai.. get your here. Now!” his voice was wavering.

“D.O…” Chen knew what D.O felt.

“Why did he call you and not me? Why not me? I am his fiancée! Why not me?” D.O sobbed suddenly. “Didn’t he think that I would have finished my training after five years?”

“Maybe he managed to call him because they are both in the same world.” Tao nonchalantly said, naively giving his opinion while it made sense to D.O.

Kai and Sehun were soon there, obviously had before being called. “What happened?”

“Luhan contacted Chen.” D.O sniffed as he looked away. “I will use the signal Chen use to communicate with us and try to send Luhan messages.”

“He got a very old prototype of the zenithophone.” Sehun deadpanned. “If Luhan managed to contact Chen, it means only he is somewhere near his zenithophone. Around 15 Km radius.”

“15Km is a small perimeter. I will use my position as a center of the circle and look for him.” Chen said as he searched for the city’s map, starting from his position. “Luhan’s power is active too, I may use the orbs to look for him.”

“Good luck, Chen. I will try to send you updates in text files, you only have to make them on your own.” D.O said seriously and Chen nodded. “Do you want to contact Chanyeol or Jongdae now? I doubt they are up. Jongdae left the kitchen about three hours after dinner. He was exhausted.”

Chen laughed at that, even if his heart was stinging. “It is fine. They can call me when they are free.” He sighed. “See you later, brothers.” At that, they ended the call and Chen stood up. “I need to start looking.”

“Alone? Won’t it be effective if we all helped you?” Minseok suggested as the other looked at him. “15 km is basically how far each of our apartments from Yifan’s flat.”

Chen smiled. “I don’t want to bother you all. I am sure you got better things to do.”

“So you do.” Chanyeol remarked. “You can’t spend the next five year looking for your friend.” Chen frowned. “Let us help.”

That how they found themselves, watching as Chen produced detectors for them to sense ionic changes. “Only two ions are activating this, the ones used in the orbs and in my presence.” He gave one to Jongin. “Try it on me.”

Jongin turned it on and slowly made his way away from Chen. “The level is reduced suddenly.”

“Luhan got the same molecular composition as me so I am sure it will work. If not I will try again.” Chen picked the orbs and did put them in a bag when Chanyeol handed him a phone.

Chen looked up to meet Chanyeol’s soothing expression. “It is a gift from Jongdae that I never used. It is an old model but works perfectly. I did put our contacts on it; if you found Luhan, you can tell us.” Chen nodded at that and walked out.

The search didn’t gave any result for that night and even if the others tried to help, he knew he can’t ask them to search forever. He worked on connecting Jongdae’s laptop to the detectors as he made many all over the perimeter.

“Why don’t you try to call him?” Sehun suggested.

“I tried and failed.” Chen sighed. “It feels like a hard task. I need to find a way to communicate with him.”

Jongin who was sitting silently with them in the room slowly got closer. “What if he used his power to get the zenithophone work?” Chen blinked at him confusedly. “This only means that he got telepathic power… but he is only telekinesis?”

“We got no proof of his mind reading power since he kept it hidden but I know someone who can answer us.” Chen turned to call the base. Soon a black haired Chanyeol showed up in the screen and Chen jolted in surprise.

Chanyeol looked both relieved and seriously pissed. “It had been a while since you called, Chen.” Chanyeol looked away and Chen held his tears.

“Finding Luhan became a priority, I am sorry.” Chen’s voice wavered. “I missed your black hair by the way.”

Chanyeol just clicked in a button. “D.O, Xiumin, Chen is on to talk to you.”

Before Chen could even speak, Xiumin’s screen popped in. “What is it?”

Chen needed a moment to breathe. “Do you think… Luhan had a telepathic power due to his telekinesis?”

“A side power? Hmm, well he told me he wasn’t just a simple telekinesis.” Xiumin answered but D.O popped in to give Chen the answer he needed.

“He could send written message via any communication device but only rarely.” D.O looked extremely shocked. “He didn’t use the zenithophone! The old model had no call included.”

Chen stood. “Luhan used his power.”