Jongdae: The worst side of the internet

The you in Me

Jongdae was shaking by the time they reached the camp. They were alone, which meant him with eight men who got as much right on touching him as Sehun did.

It frightened him incredibly.

Baekhyun smiled at him as he held his hand, waking him up from his stormy thoughts. “Let us make your tent.”

Jongdae nodded but he looked scared. It was obvious. They made the tent and to Jongdae’s surprise, each one of them got in the tent to kiss him a sleep well and left, leaving him alone. It was surprising. He did not even know if he was supposed to undress.

He laid in his bed and waited until the sleepiness got the best of him. He did not rest since he woke up from his unconsciousness. For some reason, he wanted to be too tired to function or think. He slept for a while when he felt someone sleep by his side and opened his eyes to notice Baekhyun. The man caressed his forehead as he moved. “Sorry for waking you up.”

“It is ok.” Jongdae blinked uncertainly. “Did you cook dinner?”

“It is Sehun’s and Chanyeol’s cooking shift, I think it is getting ready as we talk.” Baekhyun beamed at the sleeping man who nodded and closed his eyes. “You are safe with us, you know.”

Jongdae opened his eyes and looked at the ceiling. “I know… and that what scares me the most.” he looked at the surprised Baekhyun. “I don’t know how to act around you all.”

Baekhyun gave it a moment and shuddered. “Be yourself, we are accepting you the way you are.”

“Even if I walk out ?” Baekhyun scoffed.

“Trust me, Chen and Chanyeol were not as pudic as you think. They loved to walk around us often.” Jongdae blinked in confusion. “If you want to walk right now, nobody will stop you.”

“Nobody will want to touch me?” Jongdae frowned as Baekhyun shook his head. “But you said…”

“We want to give you the treatment given to wifes.” Baekhyun explained. “We did not propose that for . We want to love you. Feed you, tuck you to bed, buy you nice things, protect you and just … be with you.”

Jongdae got sudden tears and hugged Baekhyun who was surprised. “I am not dreaming? You are not going to force yourself in me?”

“None of us want to.” Baekhyun explained with a smile. “Unless you want to have and we are at your service. Not the way around. Heck, I don’t need to you, Jongdae, I got Lay for that.”

Jongdae looked at him, with a surprisingly hopeful expression. “You truly mean it.” Baekhyun nodded. “Thank you all. I only dreamed of it and you offered me the best version of it.”

Baekhyun hugged Jongdae as the man sobbed his joy. Kai and Xiumin got in, worried. “We heard sobs.” Xiumin leaned to sleep above Jongdae who pushed Baekhyun away shyly. “Why did you cry, cutie?”

“Baekhyun told me you… all of you… you…” Jongdae hiccuped while Xiumin kissed his eyes.

“Yes.” Xiumin smiled. “I am not going to touch until you want it and you mean it.” Kai smiled too at that.

“Let us go eat. Dinner is ready.” They pulled Jongdae to stand, Kai leading him to wash while Xiumin remained with Baekhyun. As the man freshened up. “If you want to touch any of us, we won’t stop you but we won’t touch you back until every step means everything it means for us.” Jongdae have him a confused expression. “I want to make you ask for it not out of fear but because you trust me.”

It made Jongdae smile as his eyes glittered. They went to eat, Jongdae sitting by Chanyeol who served him. They smiled foundly to him. “I am sorry for breaking down often.” He started suddenly. “But… if you want to have me as a … wife like you called it, you have to listen to my story, to know the truth.”

Chanyeol wrapped his arm around Jongdae who sighed. “You don’t have to tell us everything. We already got an idea of your wounds.”

“Yeah.” Jongdae looked up to the light purple sky. “But I may never have the chance to talk about it back home.”

Xiumin nodded at that. “Chanyeol told us your confession that night.” It made Jongdae frown before paling. “We are sorry your first was like that.”

“Yeah.” Jongdae looked down to his knees when D.O handed him food and lifted his head up.

“Eat.” He kissed Jongdae’s head and smiled to him reassuringly. Jongdae nodded without a smile and D.O patted his head. “Let us eat first. I don’t want anyone to talk about sad thing until our Jongdae is full.” They chuckled as D.O sat by Jongdae and fed him. “Is it good? Chanyeol is good at cooking but I doubt Sehun is.”

“Hey! That is not true.” Sehun complained which made Jongdae look at him surprised before smiling a full smile. A sudden laugh bursted out of his chest and he laughed at that for a moment. “See. Now, even Jongdae mock me.” they chuckled in amusement while Jongdae smiled to D.O.

“It tastes wonderful, thank you.” it made D.O beam and paste a wide smile on his lips. A thing that did not happen in a while. Jongdae noticed their surprised expressions but knew well why. It was the first happy smile he saw on D.O’s face either. He ate happily and enjoyed the sudden discussion about technology. He gave them a little talk about how IT advanced South korea was.

“But it must be bothering to be connected all the time.” Suho commented and Jongdae couldn’t help but agree.

“Yeah… everybody get to know everything about you.” Jongdae mumbled sadly. “Like… everything.” He smirked. “It was a reason between many of why I became who I am.”

“They shared things about you?” Chanyeol asked him tensely. Jongdae just nodded. “s…”

“How dare they!” Kai sounded so enraged it made Sehun hold him. “They got no right to do that.”

“That means everybody in the world saw the videos your phone had.” Jongdae looked at Chanyeol and nodded. “ers…” suddenly, Chanyeol’s arm bursted in flame. “They you and still boasted about it all over the world.”

“If I land my hands on them, I swear…” D.O huffed in annoyance as he couldn’t say more. He stood. “I will tell Chen.”

Jongdae stood as well. “What? Why?” hands on him made him look at a furious Chanyeol.

“You will tell him names and dates.” Chanyeol roared. “They deserve to be killed for what they had done.” Jongdae was too shocked to think. “Every single one of them deserve to die for what they did to you.”

Jongdae hugged him. “It won’t bring back what is killed in me.”

“Yes.” Xiumin answered. “But justice has to be done.” he looked too cold and expressionless to read. Yet, they all stepped back from him. “Chen is a very skilled killer. He will be aware of the situation.”

Jongdae observed as they all left Kai and D.O gather the mess while pulling him to the van where Xiumin made the call. He was slightly shaking. Chanyeol softly held his hands. “Don’t fear anyone. We will protect you and we will do what a husband does when his wifey had been hurt.”

“Hug and sooth the pain?” Jongdae tried.

Chanyeol smiled. “That too.” he frowned suddenly. “But also kick whoever dared to hurt you… especially this much.” Jongdae shook his head.

“They will hurt Chen back… they will hurt him.” Jongdae mumbled to them.

The said Chen showed up in the screen. “Hi guys. I got you good news.” he seemed to notice their hard expression. “What is it?”

“You first.” Suho offered.

“Luhan managed to contact me and said I was close. He is where I expected him to be. I just need to keep giving in to my place for him to find me.” D.O who just got in, sighed in relief. “Now, your turn.”

They looked at Jongdae who was avoiding the screen. Kai spoke suddenly. “They him and recorded it.” Jongdae looked at the enraged man. “four ers him in his first time while recording it and shared it with the world… this is how it started for him.” Chen looked equally shocked as Sehun who showed up in the screen. “I want them dead.”

“Kai…” Jongdae reached for Kai who held His hand.

“Kill those motherers.” D.O was the one who spoke. “They killed Jongdae over and over. Kill them as much. Do it for us.”

“We are outraged something like this happened to someone as kind hearted as Jongdae!” Xiumin roared. “He is an angel! Why did they do that to him?”

“Because he wasn’t broken.” Jongdae answered them as his throat felt tight. “He was just a pure little kid who loved playing with his bestfriend and they wanted him broken and dirty.”

Xiumin suddenly became surrounded with hue of white. “Monsters… to think they are living perfectly fine while my Jongdae is broken beyond repair.”

Chen in the screen hummed to get their attention. “I will do it. Once I get Luhan, I will look for them and hurt them as much as they did hurt Jongdae… I got nothing to do for five years anyway.”

Sehun piped in. “Do I know them? Jongdae hyung… do I know your first guys?”Jongdae just nodded. “The school bullies… but they were just three.”

“The forth was a university student.” Jongdae answered lifelessly. “He is the one who made them pay me money for my first night and made them spread it out.”

“Why would he do that?” Chen wondered while Xiumin hissed.

“The was selling Jongdae’s body, you idiot.” Xiumin looked beyond pissed. “Get luhan and torture that man. Make sure to record everything for us to see because I would find no peace until I see and know them hurt and destroyed.”

“I will try record it.” Chen said as he stopped Sehun from talking. “Can you now relax? You are scaring Jongdae.”

Jongdae and Xiumin looked at each other as Jongdae’s eyes got a broken glint in it. “Can we… talk in private?”

“We will let Chanyeol and Chen talk and return later.” Xiumin offered and held Jongdae close as they walked out. Everybody followed except Chanyeol who remained there. Jongdae held on Xiumin as for dear life and he soon felt the others pat on him.

“He needs rest.” D.O offered. “Let us wrap the day until he is rested enough.”

Jongdae looked up. “I am fine.” He pushed himself away when he wobbled. “I want to talk to Xiumin.”Baekhyun was the one to take them away while Xiumin picked Jongdae and took him to bed. “Your skin is freezing cold.”

“I am beyond pissed…” Xiumin growled in anger. “Why did they do that to you? You did nothing wrong!”

Jongdae chuckled bitterly. “You can never know that.” He looked down. “Maybe I was a monster…”

Xiumin hugged him tight. “No.” The firm tone made Jongdae smile. “You are a pure soul and that is something none of them will ever take.” Jongdae allowed himself to relax in Xiumin’s cold hold. “They spoiled your body but everything that matters and worth is still as pure as It should be.” Jongdae gave him a confused expression. “You faught for a stranger’s happiness, and I do not talk about Chen but Chanyeol too. If you gave in from the beginning, Chanyeol would have made mistakes and regretted it but you pushed him away over and over. You did so much for your boyfriend even if you don’t see it.”

“Thank you for seeing that in me.” Jongdae smiled. Xiumin gave him a peck in the lips. “You know… I tried to seduce your dobbergang and he pushed me away.”

“You tried to cut ties with your friends, it wasn’t for lust or even for less than that.” Xiumin caressed his face. “If you try to seduce me, I will definitely melt and make love to you until none of us is able to breathe.” Jongdae blushed. “To let you know a secret… I whored myself around too but it was a common practice in my camp. We would get ed for a service and I needed a lot of help to leave that camp. I slept with everybody except Kris. He did gave me a helping hand with no compromise and I fell for him.”

Jongdae who paled held him. “Xiumin…”

“Let us be honest, I am an orphan poor kid and Military admission is not free at all.” Xiumin scoffed. “Almost everybody did around in my camp. It was not really a big deal… until I met Kris.”

Jongdae noticed the sad expression in Xiumin’s face. “Why was he different?”

“He refused to get paid that way. So I tried to save some food and clothes for him, but refused them too.” Xiumin looked away with a smile. “I fell deeply for that kid… but did he love me back? I highly doubt that.”

“You said he was your lover.” Jongdae frowned.

“I lied. Kris and I acted like we were together because I asked him at first to spare me the shame of being alone. Almost, all of us got someone he is married to or engaged to, Like Suho with Tao and D.O with Luhan, like Chen with Chanyeol. the only single men were me and him.” Xiumin admitted. “But keep it a secret. Everybody think Kris and I are really into each other.”

Xiumin was about to move and look at Jongdae when the man hugged him tight. “I am sure he loves you.” It made Xiumin smile, hugging JongDae back.