epilogue

my heart in pieces // wheebyul short story

five years later.

Me and Hyejin are dating for three years now. It took a lot of time for me to let Byul go. And still, I think of her time to time. 

But I can't say I didn't learn anything. I was selfish to think she would come back to me. Everyone has the right to feel love. She felt love with Solar not with me. 

Another thing that I learned: I was right when I said I would never love someone like I loved Moonbyul. I was toatlly right. Cause she is a person different from the others. Cause we're all different, and so is the love we give.

I love Hyejin. I love the story we're building. I love the way she's always with me and makes me feel so special, like never before.

She is, indeed, one of the loves of my life. 

We have tons of it, right?

Everyone who makes you feel in love is the love of your life.

And maybe, you may not be the love of the life of the love of your life. Understand? 

Love is a subjective feeling. We feel love in different ways. We experience love in different ways. 

You can't say love is a bad thing, just because someone didn't love you back. Think about the feelings you had. Think about the experience you had. This is love.

Love is never bad.

I will never forget Byul, cause she made me feel in love. She made my heart sparkle, she made my world be colorful. 

But I'm grateful she got out of my life. If she didn't, I would never met Hyejin, I would never experience love in this different way.

Moonbyul, I love you and I ever will do.