I: beautiful.

my heart in pieces // wheebyul short story

day one.

The day before, at our dance class, where we met, me and Byul decided to meet on school and pass our time together.

In our first day we divided our food and played guitar for each other.

She always makes me laugh and she always laughs of my poorly jokes.

I feel like all the happiness in the world is now living in my heart.

day three.

- Wheein-ah! - She runs to me as she enters in our dance class. - I learned a new dance move. But I can only do it with someone else. - She takes my hand and kiss it, looking at me. - May I ask your permission?

I giggle shyly and with my fingers I grab the bar of my sweater bowing down a little. 

- You have my permission, Moonbyul Yi.

She grabs my waist putting me closer to her and we start dancing around the room. She leads me like a pro to the new dance moves she have learned. 

I feel safe in her arms.

day ten.

I am at her house and she's choosing a movie. 

- Do you want a horror movie, Wheein-ah? - She smirks at me, knowing that I am scared of horror movies.

Yet, today, I won't let my fear win.

- Yes, Byul Yi, I want a horror one. - I chin up, making her face falls in surprise.

She puts the movie and lay on the couch, her head on my legs. - Pet my hair, Wheein-ah.

I blush. Of course I would do it.

- But you'll fall asleep if I do. - I pout.

- I won't, I'm here to protect you if you feel scared. - She looks deeply in my eyes and I, again, feel the heat growing on my cheeks.

I start to pass my hand on her soft, hydrated hair, not even paying attention to the movie.

She was beautiful... So, so, so beautiful.

day twenty.

- You're slow! - She yells behind me. I run trying to get her. 

- You're just too fast!

It's saturday and it's sunny. The most beautiful day of my life. We are in a park. It's full of trees, the grass is soft green and our colorful clothes just makes everything prettier.

Her dark blue hair is shining just as much as the sun, but her smile... Oh god, I could confuse it with the sun.

When I finally get by her side, she lays down, looking at me, silently asking me to lay down with her. I do. 

We both are looking up. Laughing at the weird shapes of the clouds. I can feel her slight touch on my hands, holding it. She looks at me, probably trying to figure out what my reaction would be. I slowly turn my head at her, smiling big.

I finally know what love feels like.

day thirty.

"I never get tired of looking at the moon.
I could talk about the beauty of Venus or Mars
But they can't make the night flowers bloom
They aren't best friends with the stars.

The moon makes the night brighter
Makes the night more romantic
Without the moon everything is darker
It's almost like magic.

My moon is you
You are the one that makes everything bright when it's dark
With you, I can't feel blue
You're all the pieces of my heart."

- Wheein-ah... This is the most beautiful thing I have ever read. - She looks at me with sparkle eyes. 

- It's nothing, really. - I blush and look down. I am in love wither her... Can't her see?

She hold me tight and leave a kidd in my cheek.

- I am so glad I met you - She smiles sincerely to me.

She has no idea how happy I am to have her on my life. I love her more than anything.

day forty.

I am thinking about Byul a lot. I have spent my time with Byul a lot. I am loving Byul a lot.

My whole life seems to be complete with her. I feel like I've finally met the love of my life, the one I will spend my happiest moments with; the one I'm able to tell everything and be myself. 

And today she'll know it. Today I will ask her if she wants to be my girlfriend. Today I will confess how my heart is beating for her.